Official 2014 NBA Draft Thread (the race to the bottom)

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ true but who else was there that could really help. McDermott maybe. Noah v. Was there but we failed with forwards and he's a project. Nik 2 as the best available I believe at 8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r0mQwnlkVMU
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ i seen that video this weekend. i did want peyton as well. we need a pg who could lock down on the perimeter. i was mad when you guys picked him. i told my bro who is a magic fan that you guys got a steal. you guys defense should b outstanding
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EP and AG the new Payton and Kemp... don't believe me just watch

I hope so.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ^^^ true but who else was there that could really help. McDermott maybe. Noah v. Was there but we failed with forwards and he's a project. Nik 2 as the best available I believe at 8

Honestly he actually may have been the best pick possible going forward...at PG. From day 1 when i saw him at UM, even when they had trey burke, i was hittin up my homies like 'u seen this dude?'. He low key has street handles, vision, and more hops than you'd think.

I think he could be a poor man's Steph curry at PG and that would make him stand out. At the 2 he'll just kinda blend in tho. Its a stretch but...
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny you say that, I was watching his videos on YouTube and he reminds me of curry. I'll take a poor man's steph. He has solid handles and that boy van shoot. I hope it's a win down the line
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Chris Bosh 5 year deal will return to Heat, per source. Dwyane Wade will re-sign for 4 years in Miami.

Bosh's deal begins with an $11 million salary in 2014-15.

Wade will earn $12 million in the first year of the deal.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Chris Bosh 5 year deal will return to Heat, per source. Dwyane Wade will re-sign for 4 years in Miami.

Bosh's deal begins with an $11 million salary in 2014-15.

Wade will earn $12 million in the first year of the deal.

They still get their money....just spread up over time