dont sleep on sevyn streeter..

Options
13»

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    @damobb2deep you still gonna say Jhene still sounds better than Rhianna after Summer Jam? rofl

what happened? @KillaCham ... btw ? people like Beyonce... Christina Aguilera... Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston all have had "bad days"
    Beyonce has never had a terrible vocal performance but Jhené is truly bad to average live. It wasn't just a bad outing.

And Sevyn needs to stop dropping average ? if she wants to create a buzz.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb2deep you still gonna say Jhene still sounds better than Rhianna after Summer Jam? rofl

what happened? @KillaCham ... btw ? people like Beyonce... Christina Aguilera... Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston all have had "bad days"
    Beyonce has never had a terrible vocal performance but Jhené is truly bad to average live. It wasn't just a bad outing.

she actually has a buzz bruh.... just cause you not checking for her don't mean she don't got a buzz...

gwaf at you thinking Beyonce has never had a bad vocal performance... ? EVERY artist that sings has bad days... btw Beyonce has lip synced some of her shows as well don't act like she perfect.
  • KillaCham
    Options

she actually has a buzz bruh.... just cause you not checking for her don't mean she don't got a buzz...

gwaf at you thinking Beyonce has never had a bad vocal performance... ? EVERY artist that sings has bad days... btw Beyonce has lip synced some of her shows as well don't act like she perfect.
    Na that's where you're wrong - I've absolutely been checking for her. Her EP was nice... but she just hasn't dropped anything too notable since. This song isn't first single-worthy and it barely made any waves. Didn't even chart on the Hot 100 or Hip-Hop/R&B charts. No release date for her album... barely any anticipation. That new 4th Street song she put out is weak too. She's not making mixtapes anymore... if she wants to get this album released, she need to come with something harder.
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2015
    Options
    And Beyonce has never had a bad televised or recorded performance in her professional solo career lol it's just never happened. Lip syncing isn't a bad vocal perfomance.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    And Beyonce has never had a bad televised or recorded performance in her professional solo career lol it's just never happened. Lip syncing isn't a bad vocal perfomance.

just because it has not been televised does not mean she has not had one.. and you can YouTube videos from concerts where Beyonce did not sound the best.
  • KillaCham
    edited May 2015
    Options

just because it has not been televised does not mean she has not had one.. and you can YouTube videos from concerts where Beyonce did not sound the best.
    With as many performances and world tours she's been on... and with there not being a bad performance online from any of them... that is impressive. Link me to a BAD Beyonce vocal, plz.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

With as many performances and world tours she's been on... and with there not being a bad performance online from any of them... that is impressive. Link me to a BAD Beyonce vocal, plz.

YouTube Beyonce today show bad perfomance... I'm on my phone so I can't link you...
  • damobb2deep
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KillaCham
    edited December 2015
    Options

YouTube Beyonce today show bad perfomance... I'm on my phone so I can't link you...
    Lol I remember that. That vid was doctored. The real version is on Youtube too.

Anyone listen to Sevyn's EP from this year?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

There are other beyonce "bad performances " on there too though... and I've been listening to the songs Sevyn drops on youtube.. all have been solid...
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Sevyn Streeter. She's a great performer and songwriter.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Dazzling wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Sevyn Streeter. She's a great performer and songwriter.

People truly sleep on her... she low key got bangers...
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Generic r and b chick in line with other "artists" such as k michelle and tinashe
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah she doper than both of them based off what I heard
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Generic r and b chick in line with other "artists" such as k michelle and tinashe

lol at generic... but you a troll so i expect nothing less..
  • damobb2deep
    edited June 2016
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Rrjq9_Ghv7M

been out for a min but still a solid song
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lol dude sound like trey songz/neyo but the song solid
    https://youtu.be/6M7saDRpkDI

• KillaCham
    Options

There are other beyonce "bad performances " on there too though... and I've been listening to the songs Sevyn drops on youtube.. all have been solid...
    Link?
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Oh yeah speaking of, Sevyn has a new song out featuring Gucci btw. I really like her but she hasn't been knocking it out of the park with any of these singles:

https://youtu.be/41UJrdUf9xA