How do y'all feel about dudes who don't smoke or drink?

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a social drinker (2 drink max).
    After this whole breastfeeding thing is done, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue on this sober route. I'm a smoker. I can completely function without it. I just prefer to smoke.

I had a couple ex's who didn't smoke and me doing it wasn't a problem, but I do prefer to smoke with my partner.
    But if my partner didn't- he'd have to be funny af lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy that you've turned your life around and are hopefully much better :) But I'm just not down with taking drugs for recreational purposes.

"taking drugs for recreational purposes" and what do you think alcohol is young lady?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ay ya'll.....wtf is a bidi?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Lol. The ? ??? How can that possibly be a bad thing or a turn off? I'd be interested to hear from any ladies who feel like that.
    Yo, usually when I'm hanging around some chicks(from all walks of life) a conversation pops up about dranking or smoking. Or when I'm out somewhere that has alcohol. As soon as I tell them that I don't drink or smoke. They get this look on their faces like they just seen a ghost or something. If it's a group of chicks every now and then only 1 of them are happy/cool about this lol. This is how the scene usually goes down.

Alcohol/smoking comes up:

females: I be dranking on this blah blah blah that's hella good blah blah blah I was gone last night!! blah blah blah what you dranking on? Hey 7 rolls royces, what you like to drank?

Me: I don't drink.

Females: (silence & blank stares) You don't drink...... ..... ...do you smoke..... ..?

me: Nope, I don't smoke either

females: Wow!..........ummm..... ... well what do you do then?.... ... I mean...... is it for spiritual reasons?

Me: Ummm, what are you talking about? what do you mean by what do I do? Am I supposed to be doing something?

Females: Ummm, well......I......I mean that's cool, that's...that's nice, congratulations. I mean there's nothing wrong with that I guess...... ...

Me: Well damn!, is that like a problem or something? I usually get that response.

Females: I mean..........nothing is wrong with it, it's just.........rare, that's all
    Cigarette smoke is a no go though. Ever since I quit, I can't tolerate the odor

The conversation is the reverse whenever it's about smoking lol.

Bidis and black & milds are tolerable but no squares
    I'm a social drinker (2 drink max).
    After this whole breastfeeding thing is done, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue on this sober route. I'm a smoker. I can completely function without it. I just prefer to smoke.

I had a couple ex's who didn't smoke and me doing it wasn't a problem, but I do prefer to smoke with my partner.
    But if my partner didn't- he'd have to be funny af lol
    wee-bey-gif.gif
    Could you ladies please explain? I think this might have went over my head.

• PILL_COSBY
    I'm happy that you've turned your life around and are hopefully much better :) But I'm just not down with taking drugs for recreational purposes.

"taking drugs for recreational purposes" and what do you think alcohol is young lady?
    LOL I think she means "abusing" the ? just for the ? of it. The same for alcohol too. Like drinking just to get ? up, not because it taste good. Lets' be honest, most alcohol don't taste good at all. I have tasted some ? that everybody be constantly talking about. I tasted that ? and damn near threw up or the drink had a weird ass taste. Nothing to be ranting and raving about like they all do over it lol. The alcohol that actually taste good is not popular and you will get laughed at if you drink it smh.
    HafBayked wrote: »
    LOL ol country ass ? . I forgot that they wasn't that big down south. Back in the mid 90's for a brief moment people use to smoke them. Mostly us youngstas because they were saying that it wasn't addictive and it was just the "in thing" at the time. They basically was a bootleg little ass cigs. They only lasted for about 3 years lol. Kinda like how people was using zig zags until they started using black and mild paper.

• MoneyPowerRespect
    @7_rolls_royces

You know I just had a bby, right?
    Well, I'm breastfeeding. Which means no smoking and I haven't even attempted to drink anything. Hence the 'sober route'. But, I'm not going to breastfeed him forever tho. And I'm not sure if I wanna get off the 'sober wagon'.
    But when I was smoking, I preferred that my partner smoke with me. It's just weird being around somebody doesn't.
    The 'funny' comment was because some people that I've come across who don't do either are...well...boring to an extent.
  • PILL_COSBY
    @7_rolls_royces

You know I just had a bby, right?
    Well, I'm breastfeeding. Which means no smoking and I haven't even attempted to drink anything. Hence the 'sober route'. But, I'm not going to breastfeed him forever tho. And I'm not sure if I wanna get off the 'sober wagon'.
    But when I was smoking, I preferred that my partner smoke with me. It's just weird being around somebody doesn't.
    The 'funny' comment was because some people that I've come across who don't do either are...well...boring to an extent.
    I thought being sober was not being on anything that unnaturally ? with your brain/body chemistry. So you saying just because you have like 2 drinks that's not being sober......? Not getting intoxicated = sober, so a casual drinker like yourself is always sober. It made your post seem like you were saying "as soon as I get this little ? of me ima be ? as a ? !!!" lol.

why is it weird for you to be around a man who doesn't inhale deadly toxins and smell like an ash tray?(smoking)?

What's so great/fun about a man that smokes to you?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    @7_rolls_royces

Imho, 2 drinks isn't enough to be considered ? and I don't drink to get ? . Just unwind and chill to be perfectly honest. I'm not in a rush to do any of that.
    As far as smoking, it was something that I liked to do. It has nothing to do with anybody else. It's just a plus that I can do it with him.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. The ? ??? How can that possibly be a bad thing or a turn off? I'd be interested to hear from any ladies who feel like that.
    Yo, usually when I'm hanging around some chicks(from all walks of life) a conversation pops up about dranking or smoking. Or when I'm out somewhere that has alcohol. As soon as I tell them that I don't drink or smoke. They get this look on their faces like they just seen a ghost or something. If it's a group of chicks every now and then only 1 of them are happy/cool about this lol. This is how the scene usually goes down.

females: I be dranking on this blah blah blah that's hella good blah blah blah I was gone last night!! blah blah blah what you dranking on? Hey 7 rolls royces, what you like to drank?

Females: (silence & blank stares) You don't drink...... ..... ...do you smoke..... ..?

females: Wow!..........ummm..... ... well what do you do then?.... ... I mean...... is it for spiritual reasons?

Me: Ummm, what are you talking about? what do you mean by what do I do? Am I supposed to be doing something?

Females: Ummm, well......I......I mean that's cool, that's...that's nice, congratulations. I mean there's nothing wrong with that I guess...... ...

Me: Well damn!, is that like a problem or something? I usually get that response.

Females: I mean..........nothing is wrong with it, it's just.........rare, that's all

The bolded always kills me with some people... as if the only logical reason for a person not to smoke or drink must be for religious/spiritual reasons!

And lol @ the congratulations also, like it's somewhat of an achievement in life not to indulge in this ? .

Give me props when you see me going without oxygen for 10 minutes
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just get in great shape and develop a playa ass personality. If ur body is ripped and personality is on point even the biggest drug and liquor head bird won't give a ? that u don't smoke or drink.

Also when the topic comes up, don't be so damn serious and learn to make jokes about why u don't smoke or drink
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnie ? wrote: »
    Just get in great shape and develop a playa ass personality. If ur body is ripped and personality is on point even the biggest drug and liquor head bird won't give a ? that u don't smoke or drink.

Also when the topic comes up, don't be so damn serious and learn to make jokes about why u don't smoke or drink

I slack off for a month or 2 but I'm bout to get back into the gym. It wont take long for my muscles to develop because I only got a 12% body mass. Plus I'm bout to start back shooting ball. Exercising is one of the most important hobbies to do & it relieves alot of health issues
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what it is but whenever a chick found out that I don't drink, she tends to try to get me to drink lol (but I never do). I had a neighbor like that, she use to always say "T, you gon drink with me one day?".

Sometimes it lead me easy access to that pu**y from various chicks But I am a funny mfer, so must be a strong reason too
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »

A bidi is tobacco wrapped in ? leaves...They look like little greenish brown joints...And because they wrapped in ? you actually get a lil high from the ? ...
  • PILL_COSBY
    @7_rolls_royces

Imho, 2 drinks isn't enough to be considered ? and I don't drink to get ? . Just unwind and chill to be perfectly honest. I'm not in a rush to do any of that.
    As far as smoking, it was something that I liked to do. It has nothing to do with anybody else. It's just a plus that I can do it with him.
    On some real ? , yo ass all over the ? damn place lol. You done switched up what you've said several times now. What the hell women!!?

I just asked you what was so special about a man who indulges in these activities. I also asked you what turns you off/your issue with a dude who didn't. Juts give me one serious solid answer to these questions woman!

The bolded always kills me with some people... as if the only logical reason for a person not to smoke or drink must be for religious/spiritual reasons!

And lol @ the congratulations also, like it's somewhat of an achievement in life not to indulge in this ? .

Give me props when you see me going without oxygen for 10 minutes
    LOL the conversation really gets awkward after I tell them that I'm not a religious person.

johnnie ? wrote: »

Where do you get the impression that I'm "so serious" in these conversations bruh? I'm usually a easy going playful person who cracks jokes all the time. I'm hardly ever "so serious". Especially when it comes to weird and awkward ? like this lol. They the ones that be all serious like they just got some news that somebody died.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai wrote: »
    i wouldn't care unless he was on some i don't do it neither should you ? . he can do whatever makes him happy long as i can do the same. drugs are fun tho so i'll probably be a bad influence on them lol

Have fun but becareful with them drugs sweete,make sure you with people who look out for you,we don't need yo pretty black ass od'n on nothin
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druggs are funny until you reach33 y/o and you start having soft to none ? while layin on the bed and having a trash sex game (quick exhaustion, ? time severly reduced during ? ).

T/S most of the people who smoke are just doing it cause they wanted to be in during their teenage. Plus its still the image of the tough guy/gentleman/marlene Dietrich, the individual who has 'swagg'.

Do you.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Druggs are funny until you reach33 y/o and you start having soft to none ? while layin on the bed and having a trash sex game (quick exhaustion, ? time severly reduced during ? ).

T/S most of the people who smoke are just doing it cause they wanted to be in during their teenage. Plus its still the image of the tough guy/gentleman/marlene Dietrich, the individual who has 'swagg'.

Do you.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    being sober is highly overrated
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    A guy who indulges in such activities is cool with me because it gives me a partner.
    It's a turn off when they don't because the people that I've come across seem to be boring/uninteresting.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited January 2014
    A guy who indulges in such activities is cool with me because it gives me a partner.
    It's a turn off when they don't because the people that I've come across seem to be boring/uninteresting.
    LOL so you telling me that you never encountered a dude who didn't indulge to not be boring or uninteresting?

So basically what you're saying is that smoking and drankin is an important thing in your life. So if a dude doesn't take part in it then it's a turn off/deal breaker.

I hear you about having somebody to indulge in something that's important in your life. But what I really want to know is what's so "appealing", "exciting", and "interesting" about a guy who does?

This is something else I wanted to talk about.

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it when female asks me if I smoke or drink before I ask her. it let's me know that she smokes and drinks..
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont mind a women who drinks but smoking of any kind is gross to me big turn off to me,trying to kiss a women with a smelley body or stank breath
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't matter to me as long as he ain't trying to preach.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

How you doing? Did I ever introduce myself to u? If not, then Im Silverfoxx. And im drug/ alcohol free.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But me and TS in the same boat because I agree what everything he is saying. I feel that whenever females find that out be me, they consider me to be a lame or some ? . Then again my age group is still wild n ? so im considered to mature and old.