How do y'all feel about dudes who don't smoke or drink?

13»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being drug free on college campus is WOAT by the way, no friends and few females
  • Cor Blimey
    Cor Blimey Members Posts: 3
    Nothing worse than a woman stinking of ?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kameron! wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Being drug free on college campus is WOAT by the way, no friends and few females
    I can attest to this. I like college for what its worth but on a personal honest level I feel like too much fun in college revolves around getting ? or high. I stay away from both for personal levels (can deal with smokers though, years of second-hand smoke's gotten me used to it) but it bothers me that if I ain't "turnin up" I must be lame. I actually lost out on a a chick I was kicking it with because I told her I didn't do either and she well...did it about everyday.
    I'm just gonna keep on pushing though...not gonna change my lifestyle just cause its costing me a few chicks here and there

I am so proud of you. Stay strong and keep being you!
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I haven't been in a relationship with someone that doesn't smoke or drink in 5 years, and now even she drinks! lol. But I have no issue with females that doesn't smoke weed or drink liquor, at all.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't mind a chick that drinks. I've never been w/ a chick who smokes, but I'd probably be ok w/ a chick who likes to burn a little weed every now & then ( no cigs, blacks, bidis, etc. though )

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't bother me
    I don't smoke and I barely drink
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Don't matter to me as long as he ain't trying to preach.

Word you just want tha ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this guy hitting the front page full tilt. Bringing back dead threads
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Don't smoke but i drink once in a while.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an EXTREME turn on/plus in my book. I hate the smell of any type of smoke, so that's my number 1 pet peeve. If he drinks at all, he would have to be a very lite drinker. Not a fan, but it's not a deal breaker. I like men who pursue a healthy lifestyle like I do.

ok so you can deal with a man who drinks lightly but what if the smoker had enough respect to not smoke or be high in your presence. what if he was a light smoker and lastly what if he was well to do and not your average stereotypical weedhead slacker and kept a neat appearance.

Nope, no can do. That odor lingers on your skin and clothes and I simply refuse to be around it and the chemicals/pollutants it expels. Barring drinking & driving/getting violent while ? , you're basically only hurting yourself physically with drinking...with smoking, there really aren't any workarounds. If you don't have enough sense and respect for your body to keep your lungs/airways in the best conditions possible then I can't respect you or be with you. Non-negotiable.

I love and would do anything to be with women like you. My age group 22-26 HAS to indulge in drugs or drinking to have fun, and i never have or will do that ? . Its soooo hard to find people i can relate to out here.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd prefer he didn't smoke but it's not a deal breaker.
    I do however prefer that he drinks because I like to drink. And on top of that ? sex is GOAT. Not sloppy ? , just warm inside ? .
  • trendsetta1030
    How do I delete this account?
  • trendsetta1030
    I'd prefer he didn't smoke but it's not a deal breaker.
    I do however prefer that he drinks because I like to drink. And on top of that ? sex is GOAT. Not sloppy ? , just warm inside ? .

Thot post
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer men who neither drink nor smoke.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whomever is using Book's account needs to be shot and drug into the street

Distasteful than a ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't smoke or drink at all?

i wouldn't mind it cuz i don't really smoke or drink either but on the times that i do i can't have that ? held against me.

moderation folks thats what its all about.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy that you've turned your life around and are hopefully much better :) But I'm just not down with taking drugs for recreational purposes.

"taking drugs for recreational purposes" and what do you think alcohol is young lady?
    LOL I think she means "abusing" the ? just for the ? of it. The same for alcohol too. Like drinking just to get ? up, not because it taste good. Lets' be honest, most alcohol don't taste good at all. I have tasted some ? that everybody be constantly talking about. I tasted that ? and damn near threw up or the drink had a weird ass taste. Nothing to be ranting and raving about like they all do over it lol. The alcohol that actually taste good is not popular and you will get laughed at if you drink it smh.
    HafBayked wrote: »
    ay ya'll.....wtf is a bidi?
    LOL ol country ass ? . I forgot that they wasn't that big down south. Back in the mid 90's for a brief moment people use to smoke them. Mostly us youngstas because they were saying that it wasn't addictive and it was just the "in thing" at the time. They basically was a bootleg little ass cigs. They only lasted for about 3 years lol. Kinda like how people was using zig zags until they started using black and mild paper.

yeah hypnotiq is some nasty ? . or was it that incredible hulk i drank all them years ago.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoutout to the people that dont need to poison themselves to enjoy life.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never smoked a day in my life, but I drink every once in awhile.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    dont smoke or drink and never plan to, my mom smokes and it smells bad and i dont find the idea of getting ? just to either die or throw up appealing. if a female dont like it oh well but i usually have no problems with me not doing it, i try to fool with females who dont either but if they do one or the other i can still be cool with em, just not WITH em as in relationship. my homies joke with me about it but its no big deal "gon hit this black bruh" or "damn what u gon drink at yo weddin bruh, pepsi?" ? like that. for one thing i cant get with puttin my lips on a blunt/cig I JUST SAW another ? put his lips on. just something in my pride wont let me do that. my homies prolly dont invite me to certain settings or females might consider that lame but im asocial anyway and i gotta do me. my main vice is dark sodas and that ? feels like a serious addiction itself.
  • kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Def never was a a game changer or a make or break type of thing. If anything its a plus lol built in designated driver