Kevin Durant's Career

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yeah my 2nd favorite player to watch. Leaped Derrick Rose Kuz that ? ain't really been playin for the last 2 years
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pure scorer, wasnt impressed by him till i saw him shoot during one of those competitions during all star break in his second year, then i paid attention to him the rest of that year and he convinced me, getting better every year all around wise, he'll definitely be an all time great, just based on what he doing now, BEFORE his prime
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah my 2nd favorite player to watch. Leaped Derrick Rose Kuz that ? ain't really been playin for the last 2 years

He was always better the Rose IMO

Been number 2 for the last 3 years.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He was always better the Rose IMO

Been number 2 for the last 3 years.

I agree, Durant is 2nd but Rose was top 5 before his injury
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose was top 5 what ?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Rose was top 5 what ?

Top 5 brittle knees
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Rose was top 5 what ?

in the league

in the year he won MVP, who was better besides Bron, Durant, Melo & Kobe?

& noticed I said was (meaning before his injury), not is

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably my fav player in the league. He has potential to one of the greatest scorers of all time and he is not even in his prime yet. He tall as hell when i met him too
    lol bruh

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo and Durant are close to each other...Melo is a much better post defender but Durant is a bit better perimeter wise maybe.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Beasley >>>>>>

Fight me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Durant through 7 seasons is better than Melo in literally every category...

http://bkref.com/tiny/YnkOe

means jack ? if you compared stats of HOF to mere allstars in some cases youd get similar results not saying i disagree with our main idea but...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Until he plays d rebounds and doesn't float to the perimeter he will be the black Dirk. Nothing wrong with it cuz Dirk a hof caliber player
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Until he plays d rebounds and doesn't float to the perimeter he will be the black Dirk. Nothing wrong with it cuz Dirk a hof caliber player

Word. If he was a real nikka, he would be one of the top 2 rebounding small forwards in the league and average over 8 rebounds a game.

But nah, this nikka wanna shoot from half court all day an ? .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greenwood I hear u.... But that's my opinion...
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant's one of my fav players
    Some people take him for granted despite how good he is cuz he playin in the Lebron era and he's kinda in Bron's shadow, but I don't.
    I think he can be somewhere in the top 5 on the all-time scoring list (he should win even more scoring titles), he'll win at least 1 MVP award, he'll win 2 chips (2finals MVPs).
    He'll go down as one of the GOAT scorers, forwards, and players ever.
  • thagame
    thagame Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant is a beast man. 2nd best player in the world, best scorer in the game. Has improved his defense some may not noticed but he has improved, improved playmaking abilty, rebounding. He is an efficient scorer which is rare. Too soon to rate him but he is up there already as scoring options
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    thagame wrote: »
    Durant is a beast man. 2nd best player in the world, best scorer in the game. Has improved his defense some may not noticed but he has improved, improved playmaking abilty, rebounding. He is an efficient scorer which is rare. Too soon to rate him but he is up there already as scoring options

Nope. ESPN ain't never said none'a that. foh
  • thagame
    thagame Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    Options
    thagame wrote: »

Nope. ESPN ain't never said none'a that. foh

Yeah they might have don't know if you serious or not but that is what I feel after watching him play in person and watching him play a few years. He is no lockdown defender but has improved that end of his game. He is a little more versatile now that he can guard some 4's now
  • evoljeanyes
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Melo is a much better post defender. He carries the offense with no help...prignioni
    ..Felton...melo Barngani and chandler...Bron had to leave Cleveland to get wade and bosh...durant has Westbrook (without him got swept by Memphis...a team who sucks compared to Indiana...whom melo took to at least 6 by his only) Melo's first full with Dantoni he played point and got 4 dimes a game...while being the leading scorer with a bumb ass squad
    Durant is nice...and even if you think he is better cool with me...but he isn't way better than melo...

Bron...Durant...Melo...George...only two have been expected to compete by themselves....bron and melo
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    /\/\/\ Shut up dude
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Why should I shut up? In forums when you disagree with someone you explain why or you just come off ass a ? ? .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Future all-time scoring leader. He scores so easy and his age will put him up there on the list imo. It won't be on some record chasin ? either. Book it.

Durant doesn't have the physique to be no future all time scoring leader. That takes longevity and being able to sustain physical punishment.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Future all-time scoring leader. He scores so easy and his age will put him up there on the list imo. It won't be on some record chasin ? either. Book it.

Durant doesn't have the physique to be no future all time scoring leader. That takes longevity and being able to sustain physical punishment.

Shut the ? up this is the dumbest ? i heard in my life. well hes 25 he has a lot of years to go his style/unguardability by his stature will theoretically aid in his longevity

• greenwood1921
    edited December 2013
    Options

Word. Nikka way too skinny to be a great scorer. Nikka just like 240 lbs but he 6'10"

Kareem was 7-2 and was 230 in his early years, retired @ 260 lbs.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut the ? up this is the dumbest ? i heard in my life. well hes 25 he has a lot of years to go his style/unguardability by his stature will theoretically aid in his longevity

I don't give a ? about his age, it's about the basketball years in the league. It took Kareem 20 years to get that record without missing much game and his game wasn't based on athleticism like a Durant. No way in hell is Durant getting 20 years on that frame. If Kobe can't get it, Durant ain't getting it.