Is Jesus Christ your Savior or is He your judge?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
There is no escape, no detour, no alternate route, no hiding, nor any covering that can make you miss your date with the King of the universe. The date of your appointment with King Jesus is set in stone engraved by the finger of Almighty ? Himself. This reality faces every soul, made in the image and after the likeness of ? , that will ever live on planet earth.

When you arrive at your appointment Jesus will either be the Chief cornerstone that you built your house upon or He will be a rock of offense that you rejected as being unworthy to build upon. He will either be a living stone most precious or a stone of stumbling. Either you will fall on the stone and be broken or you the stone will fall on you and you'll be ground to powder!

How do you want to meet the King my friend? Do you want to meet Him as your Savior with your sins no longer remembered as far as the east is from the west? Or do you want to meet Him as your judge with your sins all being accounted for when they are all exposed by His dazzling light? The choice is yours my friend!

? has set before you this day life and death, blessing and cursing! Heaven and earth bears witness and testifies to this truth! Behold, the Lord stands at the door of your heart and knocks! If you are willing, will you open up and let the LORD make you whole? Meet the King clothed in royal appareal, fine white linen, which is the righteousness of the saints! He will give you a new life, which is eternal life in Him! He loves you my friend! Do not go to the grave without your wedding garment because it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living ? .

If your willing to take the step that will change your eternal destiny today, pray this prayer with me. Lord Jesus, I confess that I have lived life apart from you and I have sinned. I confess my sins to you and I ask that you will make me into a new creation! I don't have anybody in this world that can save me but you! I throw myself upon you and know with all my heart that you are the Savior of my soul! I thank you Lord and I love you Lord! Today is the start of new beginnings! Praise ? for your wonderful gift of eternal life which you have freely given to me. Hallelujah!

If you prayed that prayer out of a sincere, contrite, and repentant heart it's done! Welcome to the family of ? ! Praise His name forever! Amen!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation, old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." 2 Corinthians 5:17