Mythology and the Coming Great Deception

Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
Very intriguing DVD indeed. If you got some time on your hands I encourage you to take a peak. You won't be disappointed.

This new DVD traces the trail of foreign gods that were introduced to the Israelites in Egypt and still remain with us, all the way to the present day. It appears a few of them have even landed in Washington D.C.! Zeus lives! If you liked Apollyon 2012 and Nephilim Stargates by Tom Horn, you will love this DVD. One of the most fascinating DVDs I've seen on this subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsdgRxvB_jE

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Revelation 3:14 KJV
    And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the →Amen,← the faithful and true witness, →the beginning of the creation of ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun

Amen (also Amun) - The hidden one 2500 BCE to present
    He is the ultimate ? of entire ancient Egypt; many of the Egyptians considered him as the ? of Kings and King of Gods! He is the oldest and the most worshipped ruler of ancient Egypt.

Amen comes from Egypt , as a supreme creator ? , worshipped as pre-Dynastic, but officially “emerged”around 2500/2400 BCE to 400CE.

"Lord of truth, father of the gods, maker of men, creator of all animals, Lord of things that are, creator of the staff of life."

He is perceived as a primeval deity present in chaos at the creation of the cosmos and is therefore also one of the eight deities of the Ogdoad coupled with the Goddess Amaunet and representing hidden power.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    the isralites were clearly influenced by the gods of other people especially egypt they took some of the titles the egyptians gave their gods and attributed it to the ? of their ancestors.
  • beenwize
    Listen to the Master teacher Dr Yosef Ben Jochannan explain your Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Djs8AOYRo&feature=youtu.be
  • zombie
    This guy believes that man lived with dinosaurs VIDEO is interesting but gtfoh with that ?
  • beenwize
    edited January 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    This guy believes that man lived with dinosaurs VIDEO is interesting but gtfoh with that ?

is that what he believes or is there evidence that he has researched?

also what part of the video does it say this for my own research?
  • zombie
    beenwize wrote: »

he says it's his personal belief around 16:14 he says that the herbivore dinos came from ? but the others came from fallen angels.
  • beenwize
    beenwize wrote: »

he says it's his personal belief around 16:14 he says that the herbivore dinos came from ? but the others came from fallen angels.

disregard... I thought you were referring to the other video.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Ben is smoking some serious dope.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankor Wat...

Look it up
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angkor wat temple...

Auto correct man