What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Steel Battalion

MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did anybody actually buy Steel Battalion when it came out with that big ass controller??? Honestly, I always wanted to try it out but ma dukes wasent trying to spend that much on a video game. What was y'all experience with it?

Replies

• satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing cost as much as a neo geo cartridge backnin the 90s. My patnas brother bought that shit i could get the damn thing started
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of it. Was it an Xbox exclusive?
    Karl. wrote: »
    I've never heard of it. Was it an Xbox exclusive?[/quote

Hea it was onnthe ogbox. Shit was like $200 bucks because it came with a massive controller looke that shit up. They made a sequal with the 360 but inthink that one was used with kinect
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Looks cool. I'd never have this shit set up though.

SBcontroller-620x.jpg
    MF_Doomerville
  • MF_DoomervilleMF_Doomerville Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard you had to press the clutch and start it like you would a real car or the shit would stall out. Crazy. Every button had a purpose.
    huey
    yea that was the truth. the funny thing is a drive a manual car and I couldn't get the fuckin mech to start for shit...that shit was too much.
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    MF_Doomerville