MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in The Powder Room
wtf

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because she's amazing with a dope vocal range and better than most of the ? you be datin.

#beyhivebitch
    #donttryit
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options
    she is dope though
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Because she's amazing with a dope vocal range and better than most of the ? you be datin.

#beyhivebitch
    #donttryit
    she can sing no doubt but there are a few female singers with better range...

the reason females like her so much is because she is the "standard" its damn near impossible 2 give Beyonce constructive criticism because her fans will attack like white blood cells if you do... plus there are alot of female followers and because Beyonce is "the standard" they jus follow suit and agree with everything she does...
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't necessarily idolize her (I idolize Chaka Khan); it took me a while to catch onto the hype.

HOWEVER...

She's undeniably the best entertainer in the industry at the moment and I'd be a cotdamn hater if I didn't acknowledge that. #yaaaas
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz shes rich, beautiful and famous duh

/thread
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#beyhivebitch
    #donttryit

the reason females like her so much is because she is the "standard" its damn near impossible 2 give Beyonce constructive criticism because her fans will attack like white blood cells if you do... plus there are alot of female followers and because Beyonce is "the standard" they jus follow suit and agree with everything she does...

I can name a GANG of singers with better voices than Bey.

However, she is the best all around entertainer in the game. Period.
  • niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options
    "All my Single Ladies, Me Myself & I, Survivor, Party, Bills Bills Bills, Bug a Boo, Irreplaceable, & ETC ."
    ...She's Rich/Iconic and Makes Anthems for Bird ? .

bird ? ??...? my mama likes beyonce and shes far from a that she just makes good music you sound like a typical hater
  • damobb2deep
    Options

#beyhivebitch
    #donttryit

I can name a GANG of singers with better voices than Bey.

However, she is the best all around entertainer in the game. Period.
    also you cant be a r&b artist and give her any comp.. if you do/say anything constructive about her you get black balled..
    i remember letoya lucket said that when she made the song "torn" that she was @ an awards show and saw Beyonce this was the first time she really got 2 be around her since the whole destiny's child thing.. and when she went 2 try and say "hi" she looked @ her stupid... word got out she said this and letoya luckett had 2 later retract her statement...

Keisha cole has criticized beyonce and she has been black balled and been called a hater...

why you think other r&b artist give her so much love..?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right now, I'm not complaining about this tho...

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im tryna smash tho
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PPl admire greatness

She's pretty, fashionable, and talented

This is a stupid question
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    She taps into their low self esteem

this is true in some cases... because she is the "standard" of beauty for black women...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    She taps into their low self esteem

this is true in some cases... because she is the "standard" of beauty for black women...

And white womenz below 30
    that ? with black dudes..
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why should we care?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    "entertainer" is a cop out...
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Beyonce. Can't deny there are stans, though. Her music is fun to dance to and sing along with. You throw on Flawless, Partition, or ? On Love and I'm popping my ass and that's just how it's gon' be. On top of that, she's beautiful under all the makeup/weave, etc, is successful, and is in a loving relationship. I like that.

As far as idolize, though...nah. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie >>>
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I look up to people like Princess Diane not Beyonce not even a fan of Beyonces music can't stand it tbh
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better question: Why do women idolize Marilyn Monroe so much? It might just be white girls though..
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    I look up to people like Princess Diane not Beyonce not even a fan of Beyonces music can't stand it tbh

The chick who died in '97 huh?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Better question: Why do women idolize Marilyn Monroe so much? It might just be white girls though..

u mean ? ...