Man, what's wrong with people?

2»

Comments

• juanconeja
    juanconeja Members Posts: 14
    Props to the ? that got in the water for a better angle and caught the rest in the shot. It's all good you get home and tell a story of a celeb being at your vaca destination, you needs PICS or no one believes you. I give no kind of ? about celeb status to desire a pic for the scrapbook but I see the mechanism behind this.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Would've Sat RIGHT next to her ass on some "? that ? Chris & Asap Rocky...Let a Broke ? show you what REAL Love Bout ."

yeah and you would've eventually caught the herpes that caused chris to whoop her ass!
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I would've tried my luck and got in the water
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She knew what she was getting into the moment she signed her contract.

Celeb at a public beach = attention ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

so she suposta jus sit in a house? smh you people really have a screwed up way of thinking...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're an idiot. Ppl of wealth and affluence have places set aside just for them. They don't have to go any place open to the PUBLIC.

Privacy while out is one of the many luxuries of being a celeb. She chose to go to a PUBLIC beach.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I probably wouldnt take any pictures. Id definitely be watching her though, and resisting the urge to kidnap her.

That's that ? that's got Chris Brown all ? up now lol. See what this ? been doing since he started ? with her. Life just dowhill lol
  • blackrain

so she suposta jus sit in a house? smh you people really have a screwed up way of thinking...

? there is no on/off switch for being a celebrity. Once you are one, you ride that roller coaster till you fall the ? off. Privacy, gone. Personal life, gone. When you decide to be a star you made a decision that privacy is no longer paramount in your life and that money is. It comes with the territory. I bet she wouldn't trade it in for the world. Cuz without music she'd be just another bad island ? with a big forehead and their are plenty of them.

As much as I can't stand that ? she makes that she calls music, there's nothing about wanting to become a singer that says people can literally stalk you and so long as they have a camera it's all legal. Funny enough I watched this special on Showtime this morning called Sellibrity about just this very ? and the things they show paparazzi doing to get pics of celebs and their kids, to the point of actually pushing and shoving people's children out the way to get a pic, is just too much. It's one thing to be a public figure and have portions of your life open to the public. It's another to say someone shouldn't be allowed even the slightest bit of privacy for them or at the very least their families who aren't famous.
  • blackrain
    blackrain wrote: »

? there is no on/off switch for being a celebrity. Once you are one, you ride that roller coaster till you fall the ? off. Privacy, gone. Personal life, gone. When you decide to be a star you made a decision that privacy is no longer paramount in your life and that money is. It comes with the territory. I bet she wouldn't trade it in for the world. Cuz without music she'd be just another bad island ? with a big forehead and their are plenty of them.

As much as I can't stand that ? she makes that she calls music, there's nothing about wanting to become a singer that says people can literally stalk you and so long as they have a camera it's all legal. Funny enough I watched this special on Showtime this morning called Sellibrity about just this very ? and the things they show paparazzi doing to get pics of celebs and their kids, to the point of actually pushing and shoving people's children out the way to get a pic, is just too much. It's one thing to be a public figure and have portions of your life open to the public. It's another to say someone shouldn't be allowed even the slightest bit of privacy for them or at the very least their families who aren't famous.

I never said it was ok. But when you look at history of celebrities who of them really had a personal life that was kept private. Especially women. Do you think Marilyn Monroe would have given up the celebrity for her legacy or no? When you become a star people are going to want to be around you. Some people believe that you are speaking to them personally. Some people just like me cuz they look good. But you can't expect the regular mans life if you aren't living the regular mans life.

I ain't saying to expect the regular man's life i'm saying there's still some reasonable expectation of privacy. It's one thing to say if a celeb is out at a club or a party somewhere to not expect people to approach them. These people go overboard. In that special I mentioned Sellibrity they showed footage a crowd of paparazzi literally running into traffic to get a picture of Justin Timberlake just sitting at a stoplight. That's just too far just like this is just some disturbing ? going on in this pic. Ok people came and got their pics, fine. To stand there just staring and recording her on your phone though is some stalker type ? . Ain't like she was doing anything. She's literally just sitting there doing nothing.
  • blackrain

I never said it was ok. But when you look at history of celebrities who of them really had a personal life that was kept private. Especially women. Do you think Marilyn Monroe would have given up the celebrity for her legacy or no? When you become a star people are going to want to be around you. Some people believe that you are speaking to them personally. Some people just like me cuz they look good. But you can't expect the regular mans life if you aren't living the regular mans life.

I ain't saying to expect the regular man's life i'm saying there's still some reasonable expectation of privacy. It's one thing to say if a celeb is out at a club or a party somewhere to not expect people to approach them. These people go overboard. In that special I mentioned Sellibrity they showed footage a crowd of paparazzi literally running into traffic to get a picture of Justin Timberlake just sitting at a stoplight. That's just too far just like this is just some disturbing ? going on in this pic. Ok people came and got their pics, fine. To stand there just staring and recording her on your phone though is some stalker type ? . Ain't like she was doing anything. She's literally just sitting there doing nothing.

if she wants privacy, she can go to a private beach.

its the cost of bidness, my man. a couple fans get to take pictures, she gets to tour the world, rake in millions and make songs for a living.

fair trade.

I said taking pics is one thing. Standing there just recording her on your phone is completely different though.
  • damobb2deep

lol you act like its a circus like she cant have a right 2 privacy jus because she a celebrity... there are plenty of famous people you dont kno that much about... now like it was said if she likes the attention then by all means take pics and be a groupie... but if she wants 2 go out and jus be normal muthafuckas should respect that..
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

.. there are plenty of famous people you dont kno that much about.

yeah they're less famous ? ..

who gave this idiot the internet
  • damobb2deep
    You're an idiot. Ppl of wealth and affluence have places set aside just for them. They don't have to go any place open to the PUBLIC.

Privacy while out is one of the many luxuries of being a celeb. She chose to go to a PUBLIC beach.

people wanna be normal somtimes bruh... its not easy being in the spotlight.. you act like jus because celebs are known they not human.. like jus because you make millions its ok 4 you 2 get stalked by people you dont kno when you tryna relax and have a normal day..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    tumblr_mykvk5OiIh1qcdy7go1_500.jpg

Rihanna in Barbados.

? these people are ? losers man smh...So yall on vacation (im assuming) and you gon spend YOUR vacation time snapping pix of some random ? that make music... man i just dont get the celebrity fascination...
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jusdre313 wrote: »

Rihanna in Barbados.

? these people are ? losers man smh...So yall on vacation (im assuming) and you gon spend YOUR vacation time snapping pix of some random ? that make music... man i just dont get the celebrity fascination...

they did an experiment in america a while back in some busy mall..

had a random dude (not famous) pretend to be famous with paparazzi following him n ? ..

all these young chicks and dudes went crazy.. screaming and ? tryna get a picture of him.. they didnt even know who he was just that he was supposed to be famous smfh

this whole generation should get nuked
  • JusDre313
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

Rihanna in Barbados.

they did an experiment in america a while back in some busy mall..

had a random dude (not famous) pretend to be famous with paparazzi following him n ? ..

all these young chicks and dudes went crazy.. screaming and ? tryna get a picture of him.. they didnt even know who he was just that he was supposed to be famous smfh

this whole generation should get nuked

this doesnt even surprise me yo.. Just made me remember something. My 18th bday pops took me and the fam down to Atlanta.. We was in the mall and this white kid was walking around claiming to be the guy who played in the Video "im pretty fly for a white guy". Not even in the group or whoever made the song... just a guy in the video.. (this was 2001) and my sister and stepsister (im 18 so they had to be 17 &16) and them LOSING THEIR ?

following the dude around and ? .. im like how yall turning into brainless groupies for a cat who "claims" to star in a video.. and he dont have no proof and yall dont even LISTEN to that kind of music anyway.. AND HE WAS JUST in the video.. i shoulda left both them hoes at the mall.
  • damobb2deep
    When you make that 1 billboard record, throw that td pass in the Super Bowl, game winning three in the nba, or have the ability to act and make people believe you are that person, you have said I love this more than I love my privacy. Of course they would like to be left alone. But to a lot they are gods of what they do.

so cuz u make money off yo talent u cant have privacy? and there are plenty of celebs that you kno very little about... everybody has a right 2 privacy idc how YOU try and spin it.. will a celeb have as much privacy as a regular person... no.. but that dont mean they dont have a right not 2 be bothered if they dont want 2....
  • JusDre313
    When you make that 1 billboard record, throw that td pass in the Super Bowl, game winning three in the nba, or have the ability to act and make people believe you are that person, you have said I love this more than I love my privacy. Of course they would like to be left alone. But to a lot they are gods of what they do.

so cuz u make money off yo talent u cant have privacy? and there are plenty of celebs that you kno very little about... everybody has a right 2 privacy idc how YOU try and spin it.. will a celeb have as much privacy as a regular person... no.. but that dont mean they dont have a right not 2 be bothered if they dont want 2....

man its so weird this thread got made.. me and a couple coworkers was talking about this exact same subject yesterday and i said the same as the bolded. Someones salary does NOT dictate how much privacy they should receive, being famous comes along with that life, but still dont make it right IMO
  • damobb2deep

man its so weird this thread got made.. me and a couple coworkers was talking about this exact same subject yesterday and i said the same as the bolded. Someones salary does NOT dictate how much privacy they should receive, being famous comes along with that life, but still dont make it right IMO

i feel you... take lebron james 4 instance ? got talent ? from the hood but because of his talent he can get paid millions but does that mean that he has 2 talk about how he feels about a former team mate smashin his mom? or if he out wit his kids that he has to sign basketballs of grown ass men? thats not in his contract.. he is getting payed 2 play basketball and if you wanna be entertained go 2 a game.. watch it on tv ect.. if he ok with doing the ? thats one thing but if he declines or wants his privacy let him be..
  • blackrain
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

.. there are plenty of famous people you dont kno that much about.

yeah they're less famous ? ..

who gave this idiot the internet

Actually there are far more famous people you know less about. I'd even venture to say Jay Z is more famous than Rihanna and people know far less about him.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? got a big ass head......but she still finer then a mafucka, but ? got a big ass head