Waka Flocka's Brother Kayo Redd Passes Away

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, has passed away.

Shortly after the passing of Hustle Gang's Doe B, we have more unfortunate news concerning rap affiliates. Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, who was also an aspiring rapper, has passed away.

There are not many details at this time, however it has been reported that Kayo took his own life yesterday, December 29th. Both his mother, Debra Antney, and his brother, Waka Flocka, have taken to Twitter confirming these reports. Waka released a short video montage of his brother. We'll update you once more details emerge.

It's been two years since another close friend and affiliate of Waka passed, Slim Dunkin.

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up. But if I start seeing Flocka gettin big movie roles in 2014......somethin ain't right
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was a goofy lookin dude.
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the albino dude?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your best friend and your lil brother dead, that's tough as hell
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    well damn the whole damn south dead, youll hear about swampnigga next

one a my oldheads died on christmas mornin too and the gotdamn dog that gave birth to my puppy died sunday, rainin outside and ? , its death season out here, every christmas, thats why i dont ? wit christmas, ? the holidays, my daddy used to go to jail every christmas, alotta muthafuckas don died this fall
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? committed dat. Therefore I don't feel bad
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your best friend and your lil brother dead, that's tough as hell

His other brother from before he got on, too...The one that made him say ? school...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    why the south dyin we payin for lean wit rock wit it a some ? , where da ? mic geronimo at can he die, ? ali vegas do we really need that muthafucka still walkin around
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    why the south dyin we payin for lean wit rock wit it a some ? , where da ? mic geronimo at can he die, ? ali vegas do we really need that muthafucka still walkin around

...damn, this ? ? is starvin for an lol, smh

lol ? a lol, nerd ass ? , give a ? bout yall social class structure on this ? website, im jus sayin alotta southern rappers dyin, let some eastcoast ? die too, ? yall ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? a lol, nerd ass ? , give a ? bout yall social class structure on this ? website, im jus sayin alotta southern rappers dyin, let some eastcoast ? die too, ? yall ?

hB8C43F1C
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this ? here think death is like trading Pokemon cards and ? , trying to trade off ? 's so other ? 's can die the ? is wrong with you, you gonna need like 15 south ? 's to the equivolent of a to a east cost ? we cut from different cloth ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this ? here think death is like trading Pokemon cards and ? , trying to trade off ? 's so other ? 's can die the ? is wrong with you, you gonna need like 15 south ? 's to the equivolent of a to a east cost ? we cut from different cloth ?

both yall ? dumb as hell...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up. But if I start seeing Flocka gettin big movie roles in 2014......somethin ain't right

yeah we catching on.. like the stripper who lost her boyfriend on Christmas is an inspiring artist as well. We are watching this movie. Like I said I rather die out here, than in some cult.. ? bless them if thats how they wanna live so be it. Don't call us JEALOUS.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao @ the south still making down payments on mc trouble.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn dude committed suicide...wasn't expecting that.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You a ? weirdo homie...that illuminati ? you obsessed with is ? with your mental health
    What's a weirdo to a ignorant ? like you? GTFOH. Go read a book and then come holla at me.

Dese ? can barely complete sentences out here speakin on ? they know nothing of. ? ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most suicides come from some unknown mental issue so I'm not mad at ppl who do it because you never know what kind of mental problems they have

I do feel a way when ppl who have everything I wish for, just check out, but IDK what was up w/ the situation so RIP
  • BamBamMr7Gram
    BamBamMr7Gram Members Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A wise man once told me if you take your own life then you really wanted to leave this earth sad though no one should feel that way
  • Queens Finest
    Queens Finest Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Dont ever like to hear about a man losing his life....rip
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Bones (Busta Carmichael) nh made a thread about suicide in the GnS. Dude could've been the most hilarious peep to be around but you'll never know why he committed suicide, he probably tried to reach out but didn't get any ears in return