Talk to a girl if she has a girl

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
I figure this information would be good IC material but talking to a cousin's friend, this fool said he'll be serious with a woman who has a girl as a child instead of a boy because he wouldn't have to spend as much time with her as if it was a boy. This is the kicker. He also said if she, the girl, ended up being wild or a ? , since she isn't biologically his, he wouldn't worry at all. Smh. Something for you to think about but whether girl or boy, you'll eventually have to come out your pockets for food or something.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might be on to something...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Either way the mother still gon want something from you.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    fascinante.jpg

Interesting perspective.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    That came from a 24 year old dude. He has no kids and said it's easier to become a step father than a biological one. He likes kids but if a woman has her mind right and fine as hell, he can work through it but to raise a boy that's not his own son would be harder.

• deadeye
    Options
    Only drawback, is if he marries her (or even if he doesn't depending on what state he lives in) and things don't work out, she can put him on child support in the event of a divorce and he'll end up paying for a kid that isn't even his.

Think that can happen in some common law situations as well.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to surround yourself with smarter people, fam.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's true...A girl who has a baby and is dating is most likely a single mother...Single mothers sometimes tend to behave differently with their boys than they do their girls, for various reasons...And when a single mother who has a boy begins to date, the man she's dating naturally starts to become a candidate for the father figure roll as time goes on...Now for a dude trying to date a single mother, these differences in behavior can help gauge how quickly he will be placed in the position of step daddy...
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I think we really need to redefine the term 'single mother'. And by 'redefine', I really mean get back to the real definition. My ex referred to herself as a 'single mother' once, and I almost punched her in the face.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No kids is a better choice.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    Ok so even if the father is around, doesn't make her a single mother so we get the point. Anyways if the woman isn't together with her child's father, that's what people think of it.

Anywho, it's best not to ever marry one period even if you don't claim them legally as your own because you'll still get ? either way. Rather pay for my own kids than another guy's kids.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I figure this information would be good IC material but talking to a cousin's friend, this fool said he'll be serious with a woman who has a girl as a child instead of a boy because he wouldn't have to spend as much time with her as if it was a boy. This is the kicker. He also said if she, the girl, ended up being wild or a ? , since she isn't biologically his, he wouldn't worry at all. Smh. Something for you to think about but whether girl or boy, you'll eventually have to come out your pockets for food or something.

Your cousin is a smart cat.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see the analogy but I would think she will be more incline to want a man more if all in the house is women.

I guess since I have seen the effects of a real man to little girls that only had their mother, I am more aware that a real man in a family full of girls can really shape the way a little girl will view her s/o. A Positive male figure will really help a little girl determine their worth.

Like they say a daughter will either marry their daddy or the complete opposite.
  • mryounggun
    edited December 2013
    Options

thats a crazy sort of logic but i guess he has a point.

seems like you can sidestep that whole level of plotting by not talking to a woman with kids.

Certain cities and towns.....

Mane, it's dam near impossible to find hoes with no kids unless they're 17 years old.

There's your problem.

And that's not to say that all young, unmarried women with kids are hoes. But what I mean is, in ANY major city - it ain't really that hard to find them if you are looking in the right places. You trying to grab a woman from a place where certain types of women congregate...that's the type of woman you gon' get.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats a sick man.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These thoughts have been brought to you by ? who think..

She dont look like she has AIDS
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dumb logic by a ? ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems like you can sidestep that whole level of plotting by not talking to a woman with kids.

/thread

Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
  • mryounggun
    edited December 2013
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

thats a crazy sort of logic but i guess he has a point.

Certain cities and towns.....

Mane, it's dam near impossible to find hoes with no kids unless they're 17 years old.

There's your problem.

And that's not to say that all you, unmarried women with kids are hoes. But what I mean is, in ANY major city - it ain't really that hard to find them if you are looking in the right places. You trying to grab a woman from a place where certain types of women congregate...that's the type of woman you gon' get.

Women, ? , hoes etc

They all the same....

You right about the major cities. I used to live in Atlanta. I said CERTAIN Cities & towns it's dam near impossible regardless of where you go & associate yourself with. That's real

I disagree...

...with everything in that post. Lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's actually not a bad logic.

Dating a single mom is pretty bad logic
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    It's true...A girl who has a baby and is dating is most likely a single mother...Single mothers sometimes tend to behave differently with their boys than they do their girls, for various reasons...And when a single mother who has a boy begins to date, the man she's dating naturally starts to become a candidate for the father figure roll as time goes on...Now for a dude trying to date a single mother, these differences in behavior can help gauge how quickly he will be placed in the position of step daddy...

I read all of your post in Pastor Troy's voice....
  • mryounggun
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

I read all of your post in Pastor Troy's voice....

Damn, you too?
  • deadeye
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I think we really need to redefine the term 'single mother'. And by 'redefine', I really mean get back to the real definition. My ex referred to herself as a 'single mother' once, and I almost punched her in the face.

@mryounggun

You must be one of the rare cases that @desertrain10 always refers to.

I remember you saying this before, but I never heard you talk about how the whole conversation unfolded.

What exactly prompted her to say that, and what did you say to her after she said it?

102qphu.gif