Do you think it is misunderstood why females love Gangsters

Options
GunTown
GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
Alot of women catch a lotta flack for this but usually women feel like they to be protected and as much Gangsters are into negativity 1 thing they are is brave but not just brave smart, what some ignorant people fail to realize is to actually be in that lifestyle u have to be smart

Another misconception is Gangsters don't show emotion which is false they show emotion to those they care for

Comments

• GunTown
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »
    Alot of women catch a lotta flack for this but usually women feel like they to be protected and as much Gangsters are into negativity 1 thing they are is brave but not just brave smart, what some ignorant people fail to realize is to actually be in that lifestyle u have to be smart

Another misconception is Gangsters don't show emotion which is false they show emotion to those they care for

Right....because pursuing a lifestyle that will likely end up in your death or incarceration is always the smart thing to do.

Fair point i meant smart as in making money and surving in that life, going about your business and how u move in that life is not for the stupid
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love gangster movies and I've dated a thug or two in my younger years.

But I'm damn near 30, jo. Nobody in my age range or location should be actively seeking gangsters.

Especially not these new ? with the locs and skinny jeans.

The smartest gangsta on the street ain't got ? on a BMW (black man working).

trill post from a GOAT trill poster
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown is making strides towards being WOAT poster of 2014.
  • GunTown
    Options
    I love gangster movies and I've dated a thug or two in my younger years.

But I'm damn near 30, jo. Nobody in my age range or location should be actively seeking gangsters.

Especially not these new ? with the locs and skinny jeans.

The smartest gangsta on the street ain't got ? on a BMW (black man working).

The problem is what i hear from many women is they don't feel protected or safe from dudes who aren't street
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ^^ That's what I'm saying. Either she is a straight rat dealing in rat-like behavior or she is a magnet for ? .

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just lookin for ? that aint gonna take no ? , for younger girls especially ones coming up around urban centers without fathers the most obvious choice the ? with guns and all the money (whether he is mentally stable or not)

Same reason trashy white girls get with bikers, fake cowboys and fighter ?

A female with common sense will likely get over this in her late teens, but sadly many girls keep there adolescent view points till the death
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when I was trying to holla at one of my ex girlfriends years ago. She hinted she had a dude (baby daddy) then said "He is bad but T you are good". So I'm like "cool" & then turned into the traveling man. Years after, she tried to holla at me & then I'm like "awwww you are too nice for me" FOH
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is jdot a real gangster?
  • GunTown
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That dude from Snow On Da Bluff didn't seem too smart to me.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm no gangster,but I'm street and I can't front these broads be after me man, that's why I'm trying to get a wifey, so I don't fall prey to the wrong ones...even tho they coming at you,they still are immature and play games

I think its just a demeanor and attitude they like. See when you in the struggle and kinda PO....Having character,pride, and just a shining personality can get you far....it can definately get u a bad ?

See guys who may be a little more priviledged and spoiled can lack personality. Then just rely on what they have and can spend...then show themselves to be a hoe ass ? ...woman stays for what he has
    ...but may step out on him for a street ? .

See tbh some gangsters just ? cold sinister people,and othets at times has joboth....character and posessions....? is kryptonite to women...having character
    ..and possessions...crib whip money..she will take the good with the bad

? am I talking so much fo, long story short...it ain't just about a degree n job, you gotta have character..don't be bland
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A thug that smartens up,doesn't become. a gangster...maybe a business owner,maybe they learned and started teaching a trade, started a family and has a good work resume and avoids narcissistic behavior and doing ? for money that will get everyone. killed

That ? will get you jail and death, if you don't try to do sometinnocent people trying to do the right thing can be vctimized. All that Gangster ? is something you get forced into,if you choose it..
    to each his own
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    same reason they love reality shows

cheap thrills and drama
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to avoid them women with extreme prejudice B. Get ya life right
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im ready for that interview @guntown

Do you wanna ride with me?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless you live in a ? up area what do you need protection for? U in that lifestyle??most females think they are tougher than males anyway, and most ? is shooting now a days...who don't got a gun?? If you got poor taste in men jus admit it, you can't help who or what you are attracted to
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to avoid them women with extreme prejudice B. Get ya life right

super slept on jewel post
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that like gangstas aint nothing to marry.