lemzola wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    I got to double up...

More threads in
    GNS
    POWDER ROOM
    REASON

I only need to establish in the Cheap Seats.

Thanks for the support bruh

That won't be necessary.

There is a virus there. His codename is Greenwood or Greenwitch. He is terrorizing them them. I must try to save them...
    Lol at Greenie terrorizing anyone. Not after the season the FAILcons just had. He's just there to be snarky-mouthed comedy relief.

Think Carlton Banks with an occasional one-liner. That's what Greenie is.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I don't make resolutions. To cliche, and mostly made by people who want a trend to catch. I promise myself nothing.

I just look at my during life the year, and compare it to the year before. Is my situation better now or before that? Then I run with it.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    I got to double up...

More threads in
    GNS
    POWDER ROOM
    REASON

I only need to establish in the Cheap Seats.

Thanks for the support bruh

That won't be necessary.

There is a virus there. His codename is Greenwood or Greenwitch. He is terrorizing them them. I must try to save them...
    Lol at Greenie terrorizing anyone. Not after the season the FAILcons just had. He's just there to be snarky-mouthed comedy relief.

Think Carlton Banks with an occasional one-liner. That's what Greenie is.

Ah yeah?? That lame was trying beasting at me lol.

Who is the man in Cheap seats?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    @mryounggun tell me a bit about your writing

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

Took a couple meetings this year with some studios and production companies. Focus Features gave me a pretty decent check to option one of my scripts earlier this year.

I write mainly coming of age films and other dramas.

Writing a screenplay is the hardest ? in the world. Lol.

Thats dope dude. When i get into school i definitely want to go in for writing of some sort. Journalism or Writing Screenplays or something. I looked into writing screen plays and that ? sounds hard as hell. Cant remember the exact amount but one site said so many pages of writing is supposed to equal one minute of screen time. ? crazy.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna reignite the spark and write some new music next year, might get a little more serious and do a few shows since I never have.

Also continue to live a healthy life in 2014
  • Lou Cypher
    My resolutions:

Lose 40 Pounds
    Get my ass into school in the fall/winter
    Try not to be such a ? to dumb people
    ? 100 ?
    Grow some dank ass marijuana
    Brew some dank ass beer
    3 Threesomes
    Bone a lady off the IC
    No shoulder dislocations.
  • Lou Cypher
    Oh and:

Eat more fruits and veggies
    Stop living check to check and spending money like an ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    My resolutions:

Lose 40 Pounds
    Get my ass into school in the fall/winter
    Try not to be such a ? to dumb people
    ? 100 ?
    Grow some dank ass marijuana
    Brew some dank ass beer
    3 Threesomes
    Bone a lady off the IC
    No shoulder dislocations.

Ditto
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
  • mryounggun

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

Took a couple meetings this year with some studios and production companies. Focus Features gave me a pretty decent check to option one of my scripts earlier this year.

Thats dope dude. When i get into school i definitely want to go in for writing of some sort. Journalism or Writing Screenplays or something. I looked into writing screen plays and that ? sounds hard as hell. Cant remember the exact amount but one site said so many pages of writing is supposed to equal one minute of screen time. ? crazy.

Yeah my ? that ? is a killer. I be feeling like I just did a full body workout after a writing session. Truth be told, I HATE writing. Like the actual process of writing. I love having written and the end result. But I don't know any writers that actually enjoy writing.
  • Lou Cypher

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

Yeah my ? that ? is a killer. I be feeling like I just did a full body workout after a writing session. Truth be told, I HATE writing. Like the actual process of writing. I love having written and the end result. But I don't know any writers that actually enjoy writing.

Lmao thats funny im the same way with writing. Love whats written, but hate getting it to that point. Probably why so many writers had drinking problems

Write ? , Edit Sober. - Some author i forgot the name of.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get off child support.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

I enjoy writing. Its the only way I can create...spontaneity and things like that are hard for me. Starting conversations. I'm logical and linear and mathematical. I hate getting stuck. So i outline and research like crazy. I like writing when I am flowing. But when I get stuck I trip about my cadence and my vocabulary feels weird. So yeah I get what you're saying...
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

Yeah my ? that ? is a killer. I be feeling like I just did a full body workout after a writing session. Truth be told, I HATE writing. Like the actual process of writing.
    s I love having written and the end result. But I don't know any writers that actually enjoy writing.

Lmao thats funny im the same way with writing. Love whats written, but hate getting it to that point. Probably why so many writers had drinking problems

Sounds like Bukowsky's ? pimping ass lol
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -stop drinking this is something that plagued me most of my 20's. i turned 30 this year and want to be done with this ?
    -keep knocking out my schooling (went hard this year got a bout a year left til im done with my BA)
    -get in shape
    -clean up my credit (did alot better money wise in 2013 than ever before, but credit still ass juice)
    - finally hit the stage and do my first stand up.. its a itch i been trying to ignore for years and my homie finally talked me into doing it. gotta chase the dream
    - ? Kat in her dook shoot
    -start growing a lil weed.. tired of paying for it and Detroit weedmen be broker than ? working fast food. disgusting
  • Lou Cypher

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

Yeah my ? that ? is a killer. I be feeling like I just did a full body workout after a writing session. Truth be told, I HATE writing. Like the actual process of writing.
    s I love having written and the end result. But I don't know any writers that actually enjoy writing.

Sounds like Bukowsky's ? pimping ass lol

Haha i was thinking the same thing, i looked it up though. Ernest Hemingway.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish writing and publish a novel. Look into a career in illustration.

Ain't no worries and distractions or excuses anymore. Develop my talents.

• mryounggun

Sure.

It's ? awesome.

I enjoy writing. Its the only way I can create...spontaneity and things like that are hard for me. Starting conversations. I'm logical and linear and mathematical. I hate getting stuck. So i outline and research like crazy. I like writing when I am flowing. But when I get stuck I trip about my cadence and my vocabulary feels weird. So yeah I get what you're saying...

Get deep into this screenwriting ? and all that 'I like writing' ? 'll change. Lol.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop smoking blacks, last year I quit cigs nd weed and went to blacks. Now I just gotta stop blacks. Should be easier since I already proved I could quit nicotine.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Get more serious with my writing because I eventually want to write for online Hip Hop websites and magazines, as well as books.
    -Step up my production skills
    -Get my GPA up. This is crazy because I've actually been getting good opportunities to get involved at the university applying my marketing skills with the entertainment industry, but my GPA is mad meh lol
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    And oh yeah I'm part of this production group that wanted to start a movement tapping into several industries, including merchandise, but we kinda been bsing on that too. So I'm def paying attention to what @Smash, @Jonny are talking about. So I guess 2014 will be the end of the bullshitting all around then lol
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man be a better father, get accepted to graduate school and live like the Jefferson's on my pursuit to happiness. Also got to church more, man this world CRAZY!