I watched it ored body bagged him
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got a feelin UW's gonna get in the way of their own card, I hope not though
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you put Surf and Cal on YouTube but O Red/Hitman on ustream??

It's like they're over thinking everything
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Hitman and o red face off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkV3e0h3bCA

*edit

just a video sayin got to ustream to watch the face off smh

If you dont know whats what you might think this video is about wrestling lol

Cant take all that fake arguing serious. That card is still crazy tho I'm hyped

I didnt follow it all anybody know how much Lux and Hollow will be paid?

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Its all hear say, supposedly lux is gettin 40k plus a percentage of the ppv, and if thats the case im sure hollow is gettin atleast 20k. But like i said its all hear say.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8qb3cSUmhI

Hitman Holla skating in Red Leather Pants...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30013-1380032910-9.gif

that ? was kinda clean it's just terrible cuz of what he's wearing
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shittttttttttttttttt

lotta zay vs brizz?

Lets get it poppin!!
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooooooooooooo "? yous a ? , i should slap yo ass...DOT MOB!

yoo kshine tryin to lowkey tell his boy stop celebrating is too much ether.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    i mean other dude is cool but id much rather him over beats. when he learns the crowd control he could be cool,
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    he got smooth delivery tho, i know he got some dope records
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Xcel is nice. once he learns some performance tricks he'll be putting some nice rounds together

In 2014 do we need to re arrange the top tiers if they're goin to matter in fans mind
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K shine wearing the same ? he had on the last card
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo straight up

Xcel BODIED Daylyt.
    He didn't beat Daylyt, he BODIED Daylyt.
    If Lux would have came w/ some of those bars people would be going nuts.

His whole ? was FIRE, and it was crafted specifically for Daylyt ("you trade integrity for the limelight). And peep how he revealed his intelligent approach to the battle at the beginning of his 2nd. TAKE NOTES. Xcel was way nicer than Daylyt in that battle. Daylyt was entertaining and had some bars (flow crazy in the third), but he was not on Xcel's level. BTW can someone explain Day's "Incredible son type to dash" line? I don't think I'm familiar with whatever he was referencing. Also, Day had yet another TWO "Defeat" bars. Instant downgrade.

I'm just going to leave SOME of the dope ? Xcel came with here. Although there are people who are capable, it will be very hard for anyone to top this performance this year. I can't believe some of y'all just glossed over this ? .

Xcel Quotes
    "I win dough (eye window) by showing them where ya soul is
    winter cold ? I'll cut day short like the Solstice"
    Winter solstice is an astronomical phenomenon which for the Northern Hemisphere occurs in December and which for the Southern Hemisphere occurs in June.

For the Northern Hemisphere, the moment of winter solstice is when the sun's elevation with respect to the North Pole is at its most negative value since the previous December. (The elevation with respect to the South Pole is at its greatest since the previous December). The hemisphere has its longest night and shortest day around the moment of solstice with the night within the Arctic being 24 hours long.

"They slept on me now his people at a wake, alarmed"

"I cremate opposition 'til I urn'd my place"

"Look like 4/20 how I left all Day smokin'"

"You sharp but you just not quite X caliber (Excalibur)"

"From Watts that explains the shock value, but tonight I'm here to serve ya notice for disconnection"

And Xcel's rhyme schemes were on fire:

"Get some clarity son it helps
    that polarity in ya scalp
    get you a pair of these since you a parody of ya self
    Hard rocks are stepping stones, you preparin' me for the belt
    I'm a rarity spare the beast til ya spirit leave from ya health"

^GOT DAMMIT. I DON'T WANNA RAP ANYMORE^.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't watched it...But if dude y'all talmbout said all that but delivered it like early Lucianno ? , ? his bars...And "incredible, son the type to dash" us referring to the son from the movie "The Incredibles"...He had super speed...
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I hear Daylyt use another da feet/defeat line again...
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear he used the Barney rubble defeat line before... Or a slight variation.

Hopefully he takes his 2014 schedule of battles more seriously this year, after all he has got his name up from previous antics he doesn't need to be doing that ? anymore.

Aktive needs some bigger battles, he smashed his last couple of battles and he unlike Daylyt isn't with the weirdo ? .

• Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Yo straight up

Xcel BODIED Daylyt.
    He didn't beat Daylyt, he BODIED Daylyt.
    If Lux would have came w/ some of those bars people would be going nuts.

His whole ? was FIRE, and it was crafted specifically for Daylyt ("you trade integrity for the limelight). And peep how he revealed his intelligent approach to the battle at the beginning of his 2nd. TAKE NOTES. Xcel was way nicer than Daylyt in that battle. Daylyt was entertaining and had some bars (flow crazy in the third), but he was not on Xcel's level. BTW can someone explain Day's "Incredible son type to dash" line? I don't think I'm familiar with whatever he was referencing. Also, Day had yet another TWO "Defeat" bars. Instant downgrade.

I'm just going to leave SOME of the dope ? Xcel came with here. Although there are people who are capable, it will be very hard for anyone to top this performance this year. I can't believe some of y'all just glossed over this ? .

Xcel Quotes
    "I win dough (eye window) by showing them where ya soul is
    winter cold ? I'll cut day short like the Solstice"
    Winter solstice is an astronomical phenomenon which for the Northern Hemisphere occurs in December and which for the Southern Hemisphere occurs in June.

For the Northern Hemisphere, the moment of winter solstice is when the sun's elevation with respect to the North Pole is at its most negative value since the previous December. (The elevation with respect to the South Pole is at its greatest since the previous December). The hemisphere has its longest night and shortest day around the moment of solstice with the night within the Arctic being 24 hours long.

"They slept on me now his people at a wake, alarmed"

"I cremate opposition 'til I urn'd my place"

"Look like 4/20 how I left all Day smokin'"

"You sharp but you just not quite X caliber (Excalibur)"

"From Watts that explains the shock value, but tonight I'm here to serve ya notice for disconnection"

And Xcel's rhyme schemes were on fire:

"Get some clarity son it helps
    that polarity in ya scalp
    get you a pair of these since you a parody of ya self
    Hard rocks are stepping stones, you preparin' me for the belt
    I'm a rarity spare the beast til ya spirit leave from ya health"

^GOT DAMMIT. I DON'T WANNA RAP ANYMORE^.

see heres the thing tho, while he was the superior lyricist. Day was/is a better battler. Some of the ? xcel was over peoples head and while u try to diggest one line, he hit u wit 2 more over the head lines. No cape for Day but it was obvious he didnt take the battle or xcel serious and even so, his first round was way more entertaining and its how he had the crowd.

On lyricism, xcel got him. You can tell he must of been preppin for weeks on this battle, cuz while he nice, who has ever heard of him? He got that head ice og vibe that was like ? it imma get back to the battle ? cuz he is jus a supremely talented artist. You could hear that early bad boy era black rob ? .

But at the same time, he didnt end rounds well and it almost felt as if he was jus reciting old rhynes that were on records.

I give the nod to day.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    But i will admit tho, maybe days non chalant attitude was a way to deflect the abuse lyrically he was getting. I honestly lost intrest half way cuz it almost felt like it was jus a sparring session and not real battle. Xcel had no conviction in his bars and that was another way he lost the crowd and me abit.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    Lol at a flag tho
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I could rap backwards and still be on par wit y'all"

I used that on one of my first songs...He nice though...But got some growin to do in the performance area...
  • _Goldie_
    edited January 2014
    Options
    jayblac prediction on the upcoming rbe card on jan 4th, who yall got?

danja zone vs goodz
    swave vs rosenburg raw
    verb vs adi boom

i cs erething he said in the vid, but i think raw vs swave is gon be a slug fest, very debatable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLVWrEID71o
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Alot of the "newer" guys pen game is really next level now.
This discussion has been closed.