Did Dipset have 1 of the biggest movements in hip hop ever if not arguably the biggest?

GunTown
GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
In 2003, 04, 05, 06 i couldn't go anywhere with out someone bumpin a Dipset song it didn't matter if it was someone in the hood or burbs. Keep in mind i'm not even from america and they made an impact in my city with their music

Diplomatic Immunity went platinum with out any compromised songs it was 100% street but different not street in a way that's too dark and boring they did it to where Dipset were looked at as representing that music in a very entertaining way

They had people wanting to be Bloods this is a negative but it wasn't by intention there was plenty rappers flagging red before them, but Dipset made it seem glamorous again not by intention they just did them

They had their own liquor, clothing and all that

They had everything u need in a group musically u had Max B the hook master, Camron the MC/lyrical dude, JIm Jones the deep dude, Heatmakerz the producers, Hell Rell the hard dude. U had females listening to a Gangster rap/street group can u name many groups who had female fans bumpin what was mainly Gangsta rap?

Comments