zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R U Still Down?
    I love the darkness of ru still down
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better Dayz
    I thought Better Dayz was about as good as you can get "posthumous Pac album" wise. They really took their time with that one.

I don't really consider "R U Still Down" because reportedly intended for it to be released as is. I'm not sure if I really believe it though. Some songs sound like they aren't finished if you ask me
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R U Still Down?
    Kellmill wrote: »
    I thought Better Dayz was about as good as you can get "posthumous Pac album" wise. They really took their time with that one.

I don't really consider "R U Still Down" because reportedly intended for it to be released as is. I'm not sure if I really believe it though. Some songs sound like they aren't finished if you ask me

Nah, the r u still down released and the one 2pac was going to release are different. Pacs version was going to be mixed with R&B like the jon b track and "tongue kissing ". The released version is just songs unreleased from 92-94
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better Dayz
    Kellmill wrote: »

Nah, the r u still down released and the one 2pac was going to release are different. Pacs version was going to be mixed with R&B like the jon b track and "tongue kissing ". The released version is just songs unreleased from 92-94

Ah that makes sense.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better Dayz
    I went with Better Dayz but I can switch between that and Until the End of Time on an given time.

Even with all the unneeded features.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    R U Still Down?
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    I cant choose between "r u still down" and "until the end of time". The production on Until the end of time is ill, but the outlaws ruined alot of songs on there for me.

Case and point.

Ill ? beat and ill Pac verse. Song starts off ill with the first verse and the ? usin the kurupt flow, but then the hook comes in .... dun dun dunnnnnnnn (mike epps voice)

this mf says...

It aint nothin but a thug thing/ world wide mob figgaz let me see a ? nuttz hang/

dylan_wtf_gif.gif

the mf didnt just say it once, he made it the ? hook smh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp04N5bMF8Q
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R U Still Down?
    R U Still down... it had "hellrazor", "when I get free", "nothing to lose", "I'm getting money", "I wonder if heaven got a ghetto" (correct me if I'm wrong), "do for love", and my personal favorite "let them thangz go", among other solid cuts.