Options
123457»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    mine was similar to felicia
    went to this dudes house after an all white party at the club. It was like 0630
    walked to his house mad high/tipsy cuz he stayed a few houses down
    I put it on him, I got mine he get his
    I thought I was going quietly sneak out
    I had to ? so bad…this ? only had one bathroom and his roommate happened to be in there taking a ?
    I couldn't hold it. I ? 'd myself.
    ? running down my leg and on the floor
    I left a puddle of ? and trail of ? leading from the bathroom to the front door.
    Had to do the walk of shame home @0800 during the bright summer morning.

Don't judge me…..LOL

flatline-o-1.gif
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    I had to ? so bad…this ? only had one bathroom and his roommate happened to be in there taking a ?
    I left a puddle of ? and trail of ? leading from the bathroom to the front door.

Don't judge me…..LOL

pissy ?

• Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not necessarily a walk of shame, but I got my ? sucked by a 57 year old woman when I was 19. She was going in, very skillful (sloppy too). I know she learned some ? over the years because I didn't even have to coach her. I just sat back and enjoyed the experience. She took it actually, ? just grabbed my ? (very aggressive). She was pretty though, I ? her daughter two weeks prior.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mr.forte you forgot to put true story
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mr.forte you forgot to put true story

True Story, lol

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Not necessarily a walk of shame, but I got my ? sucked by a 57 year old woman when I was 19. She was going in, very skillful (sloppy too). I know she learned some ? over the years because I didn't even have to coach her. I just sat back and enjoyed the experience. She took it actually, ? just grabbed my ? (very aggressive). She was pretty though, I ? her daughter two weeks prior.

if true, I find no shame in this.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As a man who was popular in the clubs hell yeah. I've ? plenty of dimes but I had some ? up come ups too. Big chicks, not so attractive chicks, bald headed ones, big back chicks, having a girl drop her period on me.....
    Aside from being a pretty awesome Madlib x F. Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid collab...it refers to the (usually) drunken, disheveled stupor-like walk back to your car/apt after a late night romp...

Tell us about your walks of shame.

I've only had one real walk of shame.

I went to dudes apt, ? , woke up around 5am trying to sneak out all sexy while he was still asleep and got lost trying to find my car in the parking lot in the dark

Real ? I thought my ? car got towed. His parking lot was a LABYRINTH...I was walking around in circles for like 15 mins before he called me and was like "You scaring my neighbors walking in circles with your hair all ? up...I've been watching you through the window for the last 10 mins...plus you parked on the other side"

Don't judge me…..LOL

But when I read ? like these 2...Women ? up like this is classic

1313398002_baby_falls_asleep.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once hooked up with this woman far more experienced and liberated in sex than I was at the time. This wasn't one of them date night, get to know each other, I've never done this before kind of girls. So perhaps a better description would be... my first ? .

If simping wasn't invented by then, I spoke it into existence. Big hood ? like me talking like a Drake greatest hits album that night.

Paralyzed to the bed. The ? was soft, little b-cup ? I just couldn't squeeze enough. ? shaved with the landing strip fade. She on top and I'm inside that ? like the mysteries of the universe had just been unlocked into my lap. Willing to lick a ? ass out if I hadn't stopped her from getting carried away.

Talking nasty and finishing me off with her hands. She bit a ? ear and I made that funny sounding high pitch squeak that Prince be doing in his songs. My body jolted, you'd have thought her fingers was a defibrillator when I busted that nut. Didn't know where that ? went either. My ? in her hand with my heart in her other.... with a collection of other ? stashed throughout the city. We all shared that woman.

Just like dad warned me, too. Too much, too fast for a young ? like me. Just a little something I had to learn the hard way...

tumblr_mlxh4uYtIw1s9dnijo1_500.gif
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't judge me…..LOL

So this the kind of ? that this thread is about?
    Smmfg h p
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    As a man who was popular in the clubs hell yeah. I've ? plenty of dimes but I had some ? up come ups too. Big chicks, not so attractive chicks, bald headed ones, big back chicks, having a girl drop her period on me.....
    Aside from being a pretty awesome Madlib x F. Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid collab...it refers to the (usually) drunken, disheveled stupor-like walk back to your car/apt after a late night romp...

Tell us about your walks of shame.

I've only had one real walk of shame.

I went to dudes apt, ? , woke up around 5am trying to sneak out all sexy while he was still asleep and got lost trying to find my car in the parking lot in the dark

Real ? I thought my ? car got towed. His parking lot was a LABYRINTH...I was walking around in circles for like 15 mins before he called me and was like "You scaring my neighbors walking in circles with your hair all ? up...I've been watching you through the window for the last 10 mins...plus you parked on the other side"

Don't judge me…..LOL

But when I read ? like these 2...Women ? up like this is classic

1313398002_baby_falls_asleep.gif

A ? dropped her period on you? Was she holding it?
    Hold on
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    I once hooked up with this woman far more experienced and liberated in sex than I was at the time. This wasn't one of them date night, get to know each other, I've never done this before kind of girls. So perhaps a better description would be... my first ? .

If simping wasn't invented by then, I spoke it into existence. Big hood ? like me talking like a Drake greatest hits album that night.

Paralyzed to the bed. The ? was soft, little b-cup ? I just couldn't squeeze enough. ? shaved with the landing strip fade. She on top and I'm inside that ? like the mysteries of the universe had just been unlocked into my lap. Willing to lick a ? ass out if I hadn't stopped her from getting carried away.

Talking nasty and finishing me off with her hands. She bit a ? ear and I made that funny sounding high pitch squeak that Prince be doing in his songs. My body jolted, you'd have thought her fingers was a defibrillator when I busted that nut. Didn't know where that ? went either. My ? in her hand with my heart in her other.... with a collection of other ? stashed throughout the city. We all shared that woman.

Just like dad warned me, too. Too much, too fast for a young ? like me. Just a little something I had to learn the hard way...

tumblr_mlxh4uYtIw1s9dnijo1_500.gif

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bruh...lol!