Meh

Freedom of religion
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they do something like that around here, so I have something to go ? up when I'm feeling ? and destructive.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    The drafted design.

n-SATANIC-STATUE-large.jpg

That's the baphomet.
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The drafted design.

Rainbow colors would make this legit.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The drafted design.

this picture is literally goat.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been telling yall it's about to go down
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    So when a big ass F5 tornado rip thru that ? I hope nobody in OKC complains
    So ? is sooo ? up he's going to ? ppl in Okc?? Even Kevin Durant?? No wonder they want a statue of Satan up.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    They can express their religion too.

Good for them.

why aren't u ? on Satanists like u do Christians?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Not the most religious person but idiotic things people say to hate on Christianity irk me if your gonna hate on something have a legit reason, not ? like "more people where killed in the name of Christianity than Satan"

Well, I don't know how something that's true can be idiotic, soo, I would say that's kind of a legit reason.

The logic of the statement is flawed in so many ways to me so if I murder a bunch of people in the name of of cheese stick is it the cheese sick fualt or my ? ? People who used Christianity to murder ppl are under there own agenda not the actual bible in itself. But if people are wrongly murdered in the name of Christianity isn't that without saying really in the name of Satan?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES... AND SO IT CONTINUES...

YALL KEEP THINKIN' IT'S A GAME OUT HERE... KEEP ON "IDGAF'N"

BETTER GET RIGHT WITH ? ...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? I'm bout to start worshipping the devil
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the argument for the ten commandments is that it is basis for law in america ( i know that probably not why its there ) what is the argument for allowing this statue? Cause the Christians did it ? to much time and money
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention is what they want

? in the devils lap sacrifice ya soul
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    trying too hard, Satanists
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

Good for them.

I'd would as appropriate, but they haven't given me anything to talk about truth be told.

I couldn't even tell you the last time one of them popped up in the news doing some ? , saying some ? , or force feeding propaganda ? . Satanist haven't even harmed as many people as Christians have. They don't really ? with anybody like talking bout.

This statue is the first I've heard from them in at least a year. Whatever they are doing, they seem to mind their own business for the most part.

? 's kinda funny when you think about it.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    those crazy christians aint gonna let this happen. this will probably be up for less than a week until someone knocks it down
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Not the most religious person but idiotic things people say to hate on Christianity irk me if your gonna hate on something have a legit reason, not ? like "more people where killed in the name of Christianity than Satan"

Well, I don't know how something that's true can be idiotic, soo, I would say that's kind of a legit reason.

The logic of the statement is flawed in so many ways to me so if I murder a bunch of people in the name of of cheese stick is it the cheese sick fualt or my ? ? People who used Christianity to murder ppl are under there own agenda not the actual bible in itself. But if people are wrongly murdered in the name of Christianity isn't that without saying really in the name of Satan?

Except a cheese stick isn't an ideology that literally encourages and endorses ? , theft, slavery, and murder and is founded upon mis-translations, lies, and myths. Your argument against a true statement is illogical.
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    the argument for the ten commandments is that it is basis for law in america ( i know that probably not why its there ) what is the argument for allowing this statue? Cause the Christians did it ? to much time and money

The reason the Supreme Court allowed the 10 Commandments on government property is because they said it wasn't being put there as a religious symbol, but as a dedication to some organization. If the Satanists can find a constitutionally sound reason to put that statue there, they won't have any worries.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been telling yall it's about to go down

LOL I was thinking WTF when saw ya avvy, as I have the same pic as my FB profile pic, thought I changed my pic here and already responded
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good for them.

because I'm a mother ? ?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo I never heard of this I live in once and nobody talks about this shot Oklahoma is the buckle of the bible belt which makes this weird
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good for them.

I'd would as appropriate, but they haven't given me anything to talk about truth be told.

I couldn't even tell you the last time one of them popped up in the news doing some ? , saying some ? , or force feeding propaganda ? . Satanist haven't even harmed as many people as Christians have. They don't really ? with anybody like talking bout.

This statue is the first I've heard from them in at least a year. Whatever they are doing, they seem to mind their own business for the most part.

? 's kinda funny when you think about it.

Good for them.

because I'm a mother ? ?

wait...i only asked one person this question...

What is going on here?!
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @beenwize , Rep yo ? ?

If anything what you worship is Satan... I don't worship a thing.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    @beenwize , Rep yo ? ?

If anything what you worship is Satan... I don't worship a thing.

Ohhhhh so now you a atheist... shall I dig up several posts where you claim you believe in ? ?