I want a sexy stuck up lady 25-45 2 Dominate me sexually.

Options

Comments

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options

You two have opened my eyes to a whole new world.

Kinky ? .

I'm bout to find me a man to slap in the face and ? on.

Wish me luck!

disgusted-no.gif
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You two have opened my eyes to a whole new world.

Kinky ? .

I'm bout to find me a man to slap in the face and ? on.

Wish me luck!

StudentRaisingHand.gif

I ain't into watersports tho :(
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie is suspect....

but hell naw i couldnt see myself being dominated like that. thats abusing my manhood. the most submissing im doing is letting her get on top.. and even then im STILL in control most of the time. so no. this is for men with feminine traits. i dont care if "people in powerful positions" do it... that dont make it acceptable. it dont make it manly. it dont make it powerful. it makes you playing a ? ... but there aint a man on this world that would play a ? unless he is one. that little inner ? screaming for attention.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I dominate you once, I'll never respect you again.

but why tho?

you got hangups and insecurities in the bedroom shorty?

:(

Nope. I just really don't want a Zeta male, usher trading places looking ass man. You act like a ? , you'll get treated like one. Bedroom or elsewhere...

You not gonna have me tying you up, licking my stilettos and whatever else I tell you to put your mouth on, whipping you until you beg me to stop, dripping hot candle wax on your ? ...

Then expect to get up and demand me to go fix you a sammich. Fix your own damn sammich and while you're at it make me one too!

See how the power shifts?

nah I don't see how it shifts

you obviously got hang-ups shorty........ever heard of role-playing?

you missing out haha

if a ? can push it in your guts like you need him too.....what's the problem with indulging a fetish or two?

you caught up in societal mores :(

I role played before...the ? was in control in bedroom...after we did the freaky ? told that ? to fix me a ? sandwich and get me a beer... and she did.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    zombie is suspect....

but hell naw i couldnt see myself being dominated like that. thats abusing my manhood. the most submissing im doing is letting her get on top.. and even then im STILL in control most of the time. so no. this is for men with feminine traits. i dont care if "people in powerful positions" do it... that dont make it acceptable. it dont make it manly. it dont make it powerful. it makes you playing a ? ... but there aint a man on this world that would play a ? unless he is one. that little inner ? screaming for attention.

Stop calling up my name ? .
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that floats your boat, I've had ? offer to lick my ? , get p'd on, ? on me, stick ? up me, but I never accept... Even in the act of passion the thought of line crossing ? take me out my zone

Best bet is to get a tute so she wont judge your nasty ass
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    A man that gets his rocks by letting me tie him up and beat him is my kind of man.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    zombie is suspect....

Stop calling up my name ? .

irony.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever floats your boat
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most Women don't ? like to dominate. They yearn for a Dominator.

You on team suspect with this ?
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    seems like ? in here overcompensating tho

if you really masculine like that then there ain't no amount of roleplay that's going to change who you really are

SMH @ having all them hangups and ? in the bedroom

having sex with your partner should actually be fun and not so serious all the time........but maybe that's just me
  • zombie
    Options
    Most Women don't ? like to dominate. They yearn for a Dominator.

You on team suspect with this ?

This is true but the kind of men who are into that kind of ? are usually not normal so the kind of women they would be looking for would also not be normal.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You must've missed the post where I said I'd give it a shot.
    I don't want a submissive man, y'all.

No offense to those that need that balance or whatever, but it turns me off.

wait, what the ? do you want???
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    You must've missed the post where I said I'd give it a shot.
    I don't want a submissive man, y'all.

No offense to those that need that balance or whatever, but it turns me off.

wait, what the ? do you want???

I wanna try it once but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone that needs that.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The dominance i would let a woman do is sitting on y face, making me eat the box, and aggressively sucking my ? . Anything beyond that is a no go.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yikes i missed a whoooole lot of sucker ? in here boi.

Nggas comparin themselves to old white men...aka the most perverted demographic there is...them dudes also like to see other men ? their wife, as they in the background either bein ? or just bein weak in general lllls

@Blakfyahking
    @zombie

Yall just told on yall self boi. Lmao smmfh

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah cause having ya girl,fiancé, or wife playing the hot boss/secretary/teacher or fine ass cop doing an interrogation in the bedroom is ? .. only on the IC.
  • zombie
    edited January 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Nggas comparin themselves to old white men...aka the most perverted demographic there is...them dudes also like to see other men ? their wife, as they in the background either bein ? or just bein weak in general lllls

@Blakfyahking
    @zombie

? , i was not talking about myself ? there is a class of people who do this kind of ? and i am not part of it.
  • blakfyahking
    edited January 2014
    Options

@Blakfyahking
    @zombie

you trying too hard doggy

send me your main......guarantee when I'm done turning her out

she ain't going back home to you bruh :(

anyways.....no hetero male spells "boy" as "boi"

either you are ? or public schooling has obviously failed you
  • S2J
    Options
    Lmaoo

This ngga gon take my bytch with submission hahaha

My bytch likes to get thug fuked. Power. Dominance. Superiority. And i oblige. Trust me, w/ that weak ? u talkin u r of no concern lmao

If u was talkin your wife,ok,switch it up or whatever, cool. Yall talkin doin this ? w/ regular chicks. Foh...And my point above was not to call yall ? . Thats cliche. My point is thats weak. Thats weak ngga ?

The young lady in the thread already emphatically said she wouldnt respect u afterward. (Dead @ zeta male ? ). What, u think she in the minority?
  • S2J
    Options
    And women do love to be in a position of power and control...

Its called giving head!

No leather chaps or rubber ? in your mouth needed! Nh Llllls
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Hire a ? .
    @CraigMakaveli, this ? ? is making herself available for you, bruh....
    I bet she'll dominate too being that her ass looking Majin Buu and ? ....
    how-to-draw-buu-majin-buu_1_000000007185_5.jpg
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is a female sitting on your face a turn on? Serious question ...

Do only ? that eat the gummyhole get off to this?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoo

This ngga gon take my bytch with submission hahaha

My bytch likes to get thug fuked. Power. Dominance. Superiority. And i oblige. Trust me, w/ that weak ? u talkin u r of no concern lmao

If u was talkin your wife,ok,switch it up or whatever, cool. Yall talkin doin this ? w/ regular chicks. Foh...And my point above was not to call yall ? . Thats cliche. My point is thats weak. Thats weak ngga ?

The young lady in the thread already emphatically said she wouldnt respect u afterward. (Dead @ zeta male ? ). What, u think she in the minority?

tumblr_inline_mpqmwyZQYh1qz4rgp.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    How is a female sitting on your face a turn on? Serious question ...

Do only ? that eat the gummyhole get off to this?

Its freak ? and you can eat the ? like that lol @ gummyhole