The Lonious Monktexasdaking88evoljeanyesPhantom Painmatthsn 5 votes
DC The Endless
16%
Karl. 1 vote

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvel Cosmics
    I could be wrong because my familiarity with The Endless is limited, but the Marvel Cosmics just seem to be portrayed as on a higher level. I don't believe the Endless have the kind of raw power that the Marvel Cosmics do and I don't know if the powers that they do have would even work on Cosmic level beings.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    I think if you haven't read The Sandman you probably shouldn't even vote. I'm out of the loop with the cosmic Marvel universe now a days. I only read Spidey, All-New X-Men and Daredevil so I won't vote for that reason cause I don't know at what tier the likes of Galactus and Marvel's Death are now a days.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvel Cosmics
    I think the cosmics are more powerful as well, I think that the endless is closer to elder gods or celestials. There Below Michael and Lucifer, but I don't know who else they would be beneath. I think michael and lucifer would be LT level beings...so that would put the endless in with the concepts level beings...but what do I know...Death Destiny and Dream seem to be extraordinarily powerful
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    I can't vote right now cause I don't remember/know if certain things I know are right. I've heard that Dream alone had ? creating whole universes off of a fraction of his power. Also heard that Death in the DC world can't be destroyed unless all life and creation is destroyed or something. In Marvel, Death can just be destroyed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics
    I'd imagine making everyone immortal would ? DC's death too. That's pretty much the only way we've seen a version of Marvel's Death die.
  • evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics
    Dream is more powerful than Death ..he usurps her power all the time
  • DarkRaiden

I'm saying, if Dream can create whole universes with a fraction of his power.....that puts him at a much higher level than all the Abstracts except maybe Oblivion.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

I'm saying, if Dream can create whole universes with a fraction of his power.....that puts him at a much higher level than all the Abstracts except maybe Oblivion.

Not true. Franklin Richards can create whole universes too and he's not above the Abstracts.
  • evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics
    No sir...dream is a human concept....equity oblivion eternity death infinity chaos order are universal cosmic level concepts...dream can die...also he is able to manipulate humans through dreams. He never created a universe....he he connected everyone's dreams and subconscious to make continuous world in their dreams...he also manipulates souls...
  • DarkRaiden

Not true. Franklin Richards can create whole universes too and he's not above the Abstracts.

Franklin is definitely above the Abstracts though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics

No he's not. When he grows up, he's above Galactus, but he's not on Eternity's level. Where did you get that from?

• evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics

No he's not. When he grows up, he's above Galactus, but he's not on Eternity's level. Where did you get that from?

Him being above gal is not canon. But he is for sure below abstract
  • DarkRaiden

Yeah he is. He's above Celestials and Celestials are above abstracts. Also he made universes. Eternity IS a mere universe, Galactus ain't close to that, and Death is right below and whatnot. None of them are on the level to be making Universes at all.

• The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics

Yeah he is. He's above Celestials and Celestials are above abstracts. Also he made universes. Eternity IS a mere universe, Galactus ain't close to that, and Death is right below and whatnot. None of them are on the level to be making Universes at all.

Are you serious right now. Celestials are nowhere near Abstract level. You're real confused here. I'm guessing you are familiar with the storyline where Franklin and Galactus beat the mad Celestials. If you are, then you should also know that Galactus was handling three of them solo before another one came combined with the others and then beat Galactus. So if you know that Eternity is above Galactus, and you read the story where Galactus was shown to be above Celestials, how in the world do you come to the conclusion that Celestials are above Eternity?

Also, you are overrating the feat of creating a universe. Franklin created a pocket universe. That is correct, but that in no way means that his power in the greater 616 universe is above that of Eternity. Perhaps his power inside his pocket universe is absolute, but that control does not extend outside of that universe. It's similar to how demon lords work in Marvel. They have their own realms that some of them have created and rule. Inside those realms they are extremely powerful. Outside those realms their power takes a large drop.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Celestials aint all equal in power, Exitar the Executioner and the other one thats the leader are more powerful than the rest

Thor is about to fight Exitar in the next Uncanny Avengers it looks like
  • evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics
    The Celestials aint ? with abstracts...The one above all (celestial) is powerful as ? too...he was the only one that showed up with the cosmics in IG
  • evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics
    Thor don't want it with Exitar...lol...I hope he bring some more ? with him
  • DarkRaiden

Are you serious right now. Celestials are nowhere near Abstract level. You're real confused here. I'm guessing you are familiar with the storyline where Franklin and Galactus beat the mad Celestials. If you are, then you should also know that Galactus was handling three of them solo before another one came combined with the others and then beat Galactus. So if you know that Eternity is above Galactus, and you read the story where Galactus was shown to be above Celestials, how in the world do you come to the conclusion that Celestials are above Eternity?

Also, you are overrating the feat of creating a universe. Franklin created a pocket universe. That is correct, but that in no way means that his power in the greater 616 universe is above that of Eternity. Perhaps his power inside his pocket universe is absolute, but that control does not extend outside of that universe. It's similar to how demon lords work in Marvel. They have their own realms that some of them have created and rule. Inside those realms they are extremely powerful. Outside those realms their power takes a large drop.

Celestials are multiversal in power and are confirmed to be who created the Marvel Universe. They're far above Eternity.
  • evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics
    No ? ...mutants and humans were created in their image...Odin made Earth and humans. Galactus whooped multiple celestials. When they fought GE of Cancerverse he bodied the celestials galactus stood tall
  • The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics

Celestials are multiversal in power and are confirmed to be who created the Marvel Universe. They're far above Eternity.

What? The Celestials are not mutiversal. Again, didn't you read that Mad Celestial arc? If you did, you should know that those Celestials came from another universe. They were another universe's version of the Celestials. If the Celestials were multiversal, they would exist across the different universes like the Living Tribunal.

You must be getting the Celestial named The One Above All confused with the creator of the Marvel Multiverse who is named The One Above All. They are two different beings.
  • DarkRaiden

What? The Celestials are not mutiversal. Again, didn't you read that Mad Celestial arc? If you did, you should know that those Celestials came from another universe. They were another universe's version of the Celestials. If the Celestials were multiversal, they would exist across the different universes like the Living Tribunal.

You must be getting the Celestial named The One Above All confused with the creator of the Marvel Multiverse who is named The One Above All. They are two different beings.

Nah, they've been Multiversal for a while. ALL Celestials come from a different universe. Hell, Scathan the Approver took out Protege after he absorbed Living Tribunal's powers and made him his ? .

Celestials are on another level.

Also Galactus beat some Celestials and then got his ass whooped by them. Not much of a feat.
  • evoljeanyes
    Marvel Cosmics
    Yeah some more came and merged with the ones he beat...LOL @ 5-1 ? please
  • The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics

Nah, they've been Multiversal for a while. ALL Celestials come from a different universe. Hell, Scathan the Approver took out Protege after he absorbed Living Tribunal's powers and made him his ? .

Also Galactus beat some Celestials and then got his ass whooped by them. Not much of a feat.

Dog, look what you just said. lol Galactus beat some Celestials. You claim that Celestials are far above Eternity but acknowledge that Galactus singlehandedly beat a group of them. How does that make sense to you?
  • DarkRaiden

Dog, look what you just said. lol Galactus beat some Celestials. You claim that Celestials are far above Eternity but acknowledge that Galactus singlehandedly beat a group of them. How does that make sense to you?

....You realize that Celestials are a race right? Like Mutants, their power varies greatly. Scathan is >>>Living Tribunal, others >>>Galactus, while some are more Odin level.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Marvel Cosmics

....You realize that Celestials are a race right? Like Mutants, their power varies greatly. Scathan is >>>Living Tribunal, others >>>Galactus, while some are more Odin level.

What? Now you're claiming there are Celestials greater than the Living Tribunal? Where are you getting this stuff? You're just pulling it out of your ass. You're right Celestials vary in power, but no one Celestial has ever been shown to even be Galactus' power let alone Eternity's and bring the Living Tribunal into the discussion is just stupid.