YOU GOT TO HAVE A JOB IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME

Comments

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta have a job.

I dated a dude that didn't have a job when I was in my 20's. Paying every time we when out got old real quick, from that point on I have always insisted on paying for dates....
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    You gotta have a job.

I dated a dude that didn't have a job when I was in my 20's. Paying every time we when out got old real quick, from that point on I have always insisted on paying for dates....

taeboo, I don't get the bolded.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta have a job.

I meant I never let a dude pay for every date we go on. He pays for the first date, then I'll pay for the second.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta have a job.

I meant I never let a dude pay for every date we go on. He pays for the first date, then I'll pay for the second.

That's whats up.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You lookin 4. Boy friend or a get away
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

???
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    YOU GOTTA HAVE A J.O.B. IF YOU WANT THE D

False
  • trendsetta1030

???

She lookin 4 dude to wife her or a ? friend
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't ? with unemployed. women....Fucc alladat.
    You need to be working somewhere and bringing back some type of income, help out...give a Fucc if you bag groceries,subway,McDonald's,nurse,hairstylist,lawyers office,bank,Walgreens,walmart whatever...but she has to bring in some paper....it could be part time but it sure as hell ain't gone be nothing....

Watch out for the ones who think looks get them that privelege to do nothing. Don't ignore. that chic at the cashier or folding clothes at gap.

Dont sleep on women who gotta kid. They tend to have steady ass jobs and are ? freaks, kid made em learn.They respect a man who's consistent and can lead.

To young men,better watch out for that pretty don't do ? chic, be the first one ? ya boy if u out the job

AMEN, although I'll smash an unemployed chick time to time
  • trendsetta1030
    Depends how long I plan on keeping her rnd… who wifi. Thots outchea
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    I agree. I can't mess with a female that is not working, unless she is in school. A person not working, not in school or or have no desire to do both is a waste of time. Why deal with someone that's about nothing!!
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    in school that's my excuse
  • kingblaze84
    Is it me or are more and more of these chicks out here without a job? Don't get me wrong there's alot of chicks doing there thing but it seems more and more don't do anything
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Is it me or are more and more of these chicks out here without a job? Don't get me wrong there's alot of chicks doing there thing but it seems more and more don't do anything

the economic crisis imo. plus some think they got screwed since they work and once they re at home they still largely take care of the household...
  • kingblaze84

the economic crisis imo. plus some think they got screwed since they work and once they re at home they still largely take care of the household...

Reminds me of a chick I know, she has a boyfriend who came out of jail from doing a serious bid and they got a young child together. She's been making moves toward me before and after he got out of jail and each time I asked why, she says she needs a man with money and who can actually take care of a child at home. The chick is broke without a job herself too but the deal breaker for her is that her man don't wanna change diapers no more smh

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

Reminds me of a chick I know, she has a boyfriend who came out of jail from doing a serious bid and they got a young child together. She's been making moves toward me before and after he got out of jail and each time I asked why, she says she needs a man with money and who can actually take care of a child at home. The chick is broke without a job herself too but the deal breaker for her is that her man don't wanna change diapers no more smh

The equality trap. They have to be men and women while we men havent moved an inch toward feminin activities for the most
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2015

The equality trap. They have to be men and women while we men havent moved an inch toward feminin activities for the most

Definitely, I told the guy several times he needs to do more around the house before his shorty creeps but he's looking for a chick that isn't broke like himself on the low. It's just gonna be another broken home when it's all said and done, in fact she just sent me a text message saying she's headed to a homeless shelter and will suck me off for $60 lol.....what a world. I don't have the heart to tell this dude what's going on, it would crush him.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

Definitely, I told the guy several times he needs to do more around the house before his shorty creeps but he's looking for a chick that isn't broke like himself on the low. It's just gonna be another broken home when it's all said and done, in fact she just sent me a text message saying she's headed to a homeless shelter and will suck me off for $60 lol.....what a world. I don't have the heart to tell this dude what's going on, it would crush him.

Once you have adopted LAZYNESS and MATERIAL STUFFS as your Gods the odds are high you end up like this...

• kingblaze84

Once you have adopted LAZYNESS and MATERIAL STUFFS as your Gods the odds are high you end up like this...

Usually yes, and in her case definitely. She chased the dope boys looking for a quick buck, never did good in school and her life is what it is now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of aint ? ngga would WANT to be with a bytch that entertains ? nggas. Got dmn that bytch aint got no screening process.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

Usually yes, and in her case definitely. She chased the dope boys looking for a quick buck, never did good in school and her life is what it is now.

another victim of the environment and social presssure. thats why we must be thankfull to have parents that have given us good advises about life. Lot of people like this woman didnt have that chance. If you let the streets and the media raise your children they will end up like this
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    S2J wrote: »
    What type of aint ? ngga would WANT to be with a bytch that entertains ? nggas. Got dmn that bytch aint got no screening process.

a guy who doesnt know better
  • kittykat89
    kittykat89 Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    while you at work, she'll be getting her back blown out by some ? that aint ?
  • kingblaze84
    while you at work, she'll be getting her back blown out by some ? that aint ?

A possibility but surveys show women with jobs cheat more