Is Steph Curry Already The GOAT Shooter?

Options
2»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe Steve Nash and Dirk were part of the 90,50,40 shooting club
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    ..and i think he needs to win some 3 point contests to prove he is the GOAT first

don't think thats necessary
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    mike06 wrote: »
    ..and i think he needs to win some 3 point contests to prove he is the GOAT first

don't think thats necessary

it really isnt it's just my personal preference...i think if he were to dominate a 3 point competition amongst his peers that'd help show he's one of the best.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K. Korver is nice too

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes
    the thing is a lot the 3s he hits come off the dribble, a lot of the other GOAT shooters 3s came/come off catch and shoot situations

Everyone need to recognize what this man here just said. As a basketball player and a shooter myself I can atest to catch and shoot situations and off the dribble shooting being completely different. Its hard to excel at a high level at both and be equally as lethal. The other thing you gotta give to Steph aside from shooting literally bleeding through his bloodline is its hard to be that accurate and have a release that quick.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes
    I think the only guy i ever saw with a release as quick or quicker than his and accurate as ? was Dale Ellis
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I believe Steve Nash and Dirk were part of the 90,50,40 shooting club

larry bird, reggie miller too, kd just made it last year
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    lmao have yall seen Ray in his prime? Ray used to ? on ? till he started getting older and doing more catch and shoot
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no
    Way too early to say he is the best ever but right now he is the best shooter in the NBA (maybe world) hands down.

Hopefully he stays healthy and keeps playing at a high level
This discussion has been closed.