Tinashe Ft. ScHoolboy Q – “2 On” (? . by DJ Mustard)

StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tinashe-2-On.jpg

DJ Mustard provides the production and it’s not necessarily what we’ve come to expect as his signature sound and that’s a good thing here. The upbeat groove gives LA-based singer comfortable confines for her airy vocals and sensual lyrics before ScHoolboy Q comes in adding grit to her Tinashe’s sugary sound. Hell, it wasn’t until Q came in hollering about p*ssy that I had to hit rewind and find out shorty was singing her own set of ? words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Wv_OAYVRlto

Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2014/01/tinashe-ft-schoolboy-q-2-? -dj-mustard#ixzz2qL069ldb

this my future wife yall

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    She's fine as a mf , she had me open since that boss video dropped. I got a feelin she's gon christina aguilera the game , come in with the hiphop sound then disassociate herself from it. This joint should get some spins tho.

• StillFaggyAF
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    She's fine as a mf , she had me open since that boss video dropped. I got a feelin she's gon christina aguilera the game , come in with the hiphop sound then disassociate herself from it. This joint should get some spins tho.

what makes you think that?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Like i said , that boss video had me open lol . I watched some of her blogs, she didnt seem to know ? bout hiphop. That was acouple years ago tho, she was still mad young. So i could be wrong.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Da Riddler wrote: »
    Like i said , that boss video had me open lol . I watched some of her blogs, she didnt seem to know ? bout hiphop. That was acouple years ago tho, she was still mad young. So i could be wrong.

idk i never saw her as a big fan of hip hop fan, she's like a jhene aiko type (without the hip hop influence). and she has that pop/girl group background