RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn

I never noticed that these were excerpts

Now I gotta hit up his podcast
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, recently Jericho & Edge discussed this on Jericho's podcast. It was Cena's idea for him to go over like he did at Summerslam '10.

He neutered Nexus really quickly, of course it don't help that they then jobbed everybody out routinely later on as well. Most people just whine about Wade Barrett being killed but all those guys got shafted.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Damn

I never noticed that these were excerpts

Now I gotta hit up his podcast

i used to listen to dude when he was doing guest spots on SeScoops and now I guess he's gotten a little fat and doing bigger things. That was years ago; I think i started listening to him around episode 20 or even a little earlier. i have no idea where he's at now or if he even does it for SeScoops any more.

He's pretty good, insightful, and gives a valid view of the business without sounding uneducated on the subject of discussion.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He destroyed the Nexus.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only way i can only justify why Cena mashed down the group was that the creative team/bookers/agents/whomever else of power didn't see a future in any of the members of the group. So they might as well put a few more notches on Cena's belt by having him survive them all and do away with the entire faction.

Only Skip/Ryback and Wade made some legit noise from the group, everyone else is blahhh, a lackey, or gone.