Do You Believe In ? ?

Options
Rozetta5tone
Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
If so, what has ? done for you that timing, science, self preservation, common sense and mathematics hasn't done for you?

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so is ? a ? ??

real ? i always said ? was a ? .. mu'? too emotional and wishy washy..
    wanna watch and find out ? he already know jus so he can give us ? ..

? ? !
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    Save my soul from a lost eternity in the Lake of fire. Do you know Him today?
    the fact you refer to your ? as him lets me know you have no clue about the power of the universe.
    T
    Your entire understanding of the grand design is flawed. Your castle is built upon quicksand. The more you fight, the faster you sink.

Leave my thread if you plan on trying to turn it into your delusional pulpit.

Do you want to go to heaven?
    I create my own heaven bro

http://youtu.be/0WHnV0dWDJs

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes but in a different sense that y'all do
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes, but i dont really care too much for religion
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Save my soul from a lost eternity in the Lake of fire. Do you know Him today?
    the fact you refer to your ? as him lets me know you have no clue about the power of the universe.
    T
    Your entire understanding of the grand design is flawed. Your castle is built upon quicksand. The more you fight, the faster you sink.

Leave my thread if you plan on trying to turn it into your delusional pulpit.

Do you want to go to heaven?
    I create my own heaven bro

http://youtu.be/0WHnV0dWDJs

How about when you die? Do you want to live forever in a glorified body?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The simple answer, no i dont believe.

The more complicated answer, gods existence really does not matter for the human experience. To live your life based around something your never gonna meet, experience, or even prove the existence of is idiocy.

So if ? exists? Cool. ? doesnt exist? Cool.

1 thing thats a fact is time on earth is limited and life is too sweet for me to waste the time i do have on things that do not matter
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOATness...my post dropped on the Infinity
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I believe a supernatural being that doesn't age or catches diseases exist in the universe
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    I
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yet, oddly enough, your "common sense" fails you when you approach other posters who believe differently from you.

Mathematically, you should be aware that not everyone will share your viewpoint and mathematically you should know that something is beyond what lies before you.

If math fails in the event horizon, then how concrete is mathematics itself when it becomes null and void within a certain plane?

So how can you talk about the grand design when you fail at the understanding of smaller designs that explain the truth of the grand?

Interesting.
    who said I failed to understand anything when I haven't even went in depth with this thread?

I appreciate your effort but your assumption is no better than the one you assume I've made.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I don't believe in anything, i either understand (know) or i don't and keep it moving. I don't even believe myself. I actually do the things that i promised myself, or i don't and i was bullshitting or it just didn't work to my favor.

If Math falls apart or no longer applies, then nothing does because it is the measurement of things that exist using things that exist for measurement tools. We are testing for things that occurred well before us so it is pompous to say well, if it doesn't work, then it must be ? (of gaps) while saying you can't prove that it isn't. Neither person should make assumptions. I feel man made assumptions when imagining the properties of a ? and it appears to be described in the image of man rather then a cat or a squid. Go figure. Anyone can make a religion and tell someone else to disprove it. See: Scientology.

5eff246e7ac4ba2c7785bed9d0214848.jpg
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do black people continue to read a book that was forced on us during slavery, smh. Brainwashing at it`s finest. They stole you from your land and took your actual religion and language from you. Gave you a white Jesus in their image to worship, a new languge as well and then told you to love your enemy. We lost our sense of self, no wonder were at the bottom, whitey did a number on us. Im tired of hearing people say "You going to hell" ? , it`s hell on earth right now.