rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your castle is built upon quicksand.

That sentence has Biblical references. LOL

Matthew 7: 26
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im aware of the holy spirit, I see them all the time. One of them held me down yesterday, I`ve also had a spirit hold my hand. I knew it was an angel because it held my hand, it didn`t grab it. But I`ve seen some evil spirits as well, it always ? them off when I dont show fear. So sometimes they will knock ? over, slam doors or pop me in the head, pull my shirt. I didn't sleep for a while when it first started happening. I was afraid of what I would see when I closed my eyes. I dont fear anything but ? but I think Im cursed. TRUE STORY
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't got much against a deity that created ? , even though I don't really believe that, but how ? are still religious in 2014 is beyond me.

If ? in the religious sense does exist, he/she/it is a ? ' ? . The world it created is a dump and he does ? all about it
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not religious but I do believe there is a ? . I don't believe this is all just chance. There is or was a creator. What, who, where, and why are the important questions to me.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in powers that be, not a white bearded caveman.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I worship black women as Gods and I view heaven as black ? . All my life either knowingly or not every choice I make is essentially connected to getting closer to experiencing love and wisdom from a black woman. I think about a black woman every second in my brain. A black woman created me in her image and gave me the gift of life and had more seeing eye powers over my life than any mystery ? . Any event of extreme happiness and joy in my life came from a black woman.

Lol...this was cool, yet wildly surprising coming from an IC'er. Nice.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which ? Yahweh? Nope.
    Yeshua? Nope
    Thor? Duh he was on TV
    Odin? That's thor daddy
    Loki? He beat me up in Germany with his weird powers until captain america fought him.
    Zeus? Idont know I seen Poseidon son and chilled him. He may cousin Percy Jackson
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    Why do black people continue to read a book that was forced on us during slavery, smh. Brainwashing at it`s finest. They stole you from your land and took your actual religion and language from you. Gave you a white Jesus in their image to worship, a new languge as well and then told you to love your enemy. We lost our sense of self, no wonder were at the bottom, whitey did a number on us. Im tired of hearing people say "You going to hell" ? , it`s hell on earth right now.

lol why do people act like places like Jerusalem and Egypt wasn't/isn't in Africa? stop looking @ the color of the people.. and telling half truths..
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A friend, huh? He's a friend, huh, Chappy? Well if he's such a friend, where is he, huh? What he done for me? done for me. Tell you what you do, Chappy. You tell him to call me. Call me and tell me what kind of friend he is. Solitary 226-07. What he done for me, Chappy, huh?! Where's he at when I need him, huh?! You tell me that! Where is your Jesus? I'll tell you where he is. He's out with the police captain. Yeah, I'll straighten him out. What's he done for me?! He ain't done nothin' for me! He ain't done nothin' for me. Jesus can kiss my ass. Tell Jesus to kiss my ass. How bout that. Tell him that.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in organized religion. I believe that has made the masses stupid, brainwashed, and judgmental slaves.

However, I do think there is some force out there. What that force is, I haven't figured out yet.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But to be real I don't believe in the supernatural and if a deity don't show himself in a non subtle way then I'm not reaching for them. Too much in life to stress over a deity that doesn't really want to prove shoot so its undeniable and use some weak thing like faith.
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I don't believe in organized religion. I believe that has made the masses stupid, brainwashed, and judgmental slaves.

However, I do think there is some force out there. What that force is, I haven't figured out yet.

Quoted for GOATNESS
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. I believe in ? and there is no doubt in my mind that the spiritual world exist.
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    If there is a ? and I do feel there is, according to the way we label it, I would have to say it is a child and prone to temper fits and psychotic behavior. Though to define the undefinable? Labels to call it and to be held down by so called laws it as a supreme intelligence and spiritual center allegedly imposed on us? I believe a supreme intelligence and spirit "? " would be above these things. That's just my take and many religious doctrines can be proven to aid in the longevity and happiness we should share while on this earth, though I don't see their necessity to everyone.

Wouldn't it be blasphemy to label and define that which is beyond our ability to fully understand much less define with our crude ideas and observations?

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A friend, huh? He's a friend, huh, Chappy? Well if he's such a friend, where is he, huh? What he done for me? done for me. Tell you what you do, Chappy. You tell him to call me. Call me and tell me what kind of friend he is. Solitary 226-07. What he done for me, Chappy, huh?! Where's he at when I need him, huh?! You tell me that! Where is your Jesus? I'll tell you where he is. He's out with the police captain. Yeah, I'll straighten him out. What's he done for me?! He ain't done nothin' for me! He ain't done nothin' for me. Jesus can kiss my ass. Tell Jesus to kiss my ass. How bout that. Tell him that.

GOAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCCEyoII9JY
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And hell nah I don't believe in ? .Life is what You make it
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course there is a ? . I just think through these things we can better understand him
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i do believe in ? ... but i do believe people should understand the history of what they believe in as well besides blindly following.. and taking sides blindly and just cuz.. because if you kno the history you can help correct/help people who incorrectly say things... (especially on here)
  • Mr.Forte
    Options
    This thread is interesting
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "do you know him today"

always makes me literally LOL

"do you want to go to heaven"

LMAO