Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right in the feels
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weird seeing the kid throw kicks and punches that send dudes like Deathstroke flying back. I liked that the movie was ? , but It was kinda boring for me, I thought War was better.

Top 5 DC animated films so far.

1. Dark Knight Returns 2
    2. Under the Red Hood
    3. War
    4. Gotham Knight
    5. Batman Year One

Flashpoint is better than War, easily.

YOUUUUUUUU CRAZY.... FKASH PIINT WAS A COOL... BUT WAR WENT TOO HARS

Wonder Woman wasn't stabbing kids and batman wasn't throwing chicks off rooftops straight chockslamming them. Flashpoint rawness and violece>>wars rawness and violence but to me personally I enjoy watching war more with them really having them work together and beat darkseid and the parademons ? . Superman popping ? to batman though>>lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alfred and nightwing was ready to whup that lil boy ass
    tumblr_mzrghkH1Ob1rr3vglo1_500.gif
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Movie was ok they just made Bruce jr to unstoppable he was keeping up with Deathstroke,Cut up Nightwing, got stabbed in both arms broke a arm and still kept fighting
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Movie was ok they just made Bruce jr to unstoppable he was keeping up with Deathstroke,Cut up Nightwing, got stabbed in both arms broke a arm and still kept fighting

True. That ? had me like "TF?"

Overall I thought it was pretty good.

Flashpoint and War were better tho IMO.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't watched this yet, but my top 5 in no order are Doom, Flashpoint, War, Year One, and Phantasm

? sleeping on The New Frontier also. I guess i'm in the minority, but The Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2 weren't that great to me.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I watched half the ? this weekend and I was thinking that this kid way to trill for such a cartoon movie...
  • Copper
    Options
    Had that ? swimming 50 miles then hoping out of the water and putting hands on deathstroke
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great Movie But Why Did Slade Have Such A Poor Showing Against Bats?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another good DC Animated movie..fight scenes were on point
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I gotta catch on these DC animated movies
  • Copper
    Options
    So Slade can beat eight league members ( zantana, arrow, elongated man, flash, canary, hawk man, green lantern and atom) yet he can't handle an angry ten year old with a black belt ?

Yeah this movie was cool....but didn't do Slade any justice
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I haven't watched this yet, but my top 5 in no order are Doom, Flashpoint, War, Year One, and Phantasm

? sleeping on The New Frontier also. I guess i'm in the minority, but The Dark Knight Returns 1 & 2 weren't that great to me.

quoted and cs for truthness. The New Frontier is a superb interpretation of the Silver Age - the take on Martian Manhunter in this movie would make for a dope live action film IMO
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should've showed Damien whooping Nightwings ass. i was rollin when they showed him

it was cool. I liked it. I really didn't notice any dry moments for an 1hr 14mins but to each his own

that ? was in straight ? mode though. looked like the son of Superman more than Batman
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    they should've showed Damien whooping Nightwings ass.

They 'sorta' showed that during the credits...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet i needs this in my life
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I haven't seen this yet and know that only about 3 people in this thread probably read comic books but did this movie not explain Damian's origin? I ask because of all the people going "? how could he style on Deathstroke?" or "he cut up Nightwing WTF".

Damian Wayne was trained by the greatest members of the League of Assassins since he could walk. Including his mother, his grandfather, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger, Deathstroke and Merlyn who are amongst some of the deadliest people in the DCU. So it makes sense that he could stand toe to toe with them or even surpass them since on top of being as deadly and strategic as they are since they trained him he's also much more agile and could adapt easier to environments due to his height and weight.