Why are your car interiors so ? ?

bbkg79
bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
Over the years I've noticed a lot of women tend to keep the interior of the cars really disgusting. Doesn't matter if she's beautiful, average, unattractive, new car, used car, high-end, or low-end. From the cabin to the trunk it'll be a rats nest. As a guy I tend to think that this is a reflection of your hygiene, which may not be the case at all. Those of y'all dipping and whipping what's up with that?

Comments

• Mike.
    Mike. Members Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    i c/s this..my sis and cousin the worst man
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't relate…my vehicle always looks like it just came from being detailed
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
  • bbkg79
    But why though?
    guiltyyyyy

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah..you're more likely to find the exterior ? before the interior of my car.

I feel anxious when it starts getting cluttered with ? .

Just make it a habit to clean out any trash while you're getting gas.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at T/S thinking women and clean cars go hand in hand. I haven't met a ? yet that knows the first thing about vehicle upkeep.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzKB wrote: »

Oh I don't believe this ? for a minute.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I'm not sure why I do this

My house stays immaculate

My car .... Not so much lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    But why though?
    guiltyyyyy
    just lazy *shrug*

it's not disgusting with ? everywhere but you can just tell i don't get it regularly detailed
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if her car ? , her ? prolly stank
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've known many a woman that keeps a filthy ass car. Don't matter if she's old as ? or young, the car stays filthy.

My oldest is the latest addition to that list. Had to fix a transmission line on her car about a month ago, went to get in the ride and there were wrappers, fast food bags, bottles, cups, makeup ? , clothes, more fast food bags... all kinda ? EVERYWHERE. front seat, foot well, rear seat, and the trunk was on ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »

Oh I don't believe this ? for a minute.

GnDpJWg.jpg

ODoTUn3.jpg

Goated for the standard shift
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black interior is the woat
    I do my best to keep my ? clean tho
    my next car will not be black interior I kno that
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I've known many a woman that keeps a filthy ass car. Don't matter if she's old as ? or young, the car stays filthy.

My oldest is the latest addition to that list. Had to fix a transmission line on her car about a month ago, went to get in the ride and there were wrappers, fast food bags, bottles, cups, makeup ? , clothes, more fast food bags... all kinda ? EVERYWHERE. front seat, foot well, rear seat, and the trunk was on ? .

Ew that's disgusting

Mine is not like that .... Not even close

More like a pair of boots , pair of stilettos, some clothes some work stuff, lip gloss and a few reciepts . Half of that is in the trunk

It's not a trash can lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always wondered this ? , it ain't that hard to clean it up a little bit. Before I got my truck, my coworker offered me a ride after work one day when it was real cold and she saw I was walking. I almost said yes before I looked inside her ride and saw old food containers and all types of nasty ? in there. ? even had what looked graham ? crumbs all in the console and around the gear shift and ? . I probably would have taken the ride anyway if she didn't look like the father from Good Times.
  • bbkg79
    LMAO, see thats that ? right there that I'm talking about. That ? be so disgusting b that as a man I'm even grossed out. You sir dodged a bullet, might've brought some ? home with you, like when new neighbors bring roaches.
    So ILL wrote: »
    I've always wondered this ? , it ain't that hard to clean it up a little bit. Before I got my truck, my coworker offered me a ride after work one day when it was real cold and she saw I was walking. I almost said yes before I looked inside her ride and saw old food containers and all types of nasty ? in there. ? even had what looked graham ? crumbs all in the console and around the gear shift and ? . I probably would have taken the ride anyway if she didn't look like the father from Good Times.

• dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i've always wondered that too..a bunch a ? everywhere and the trunk be filled to the brim..my brothers wife interior be the worst..she has about 20 empty, half full, and full water bottles all that ? ..food wrappers, napkins, change, fast food cups etc