Your current top 5 WWE in-ring performers

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has to be current, not all time.

If you'd like to make mixed list from other promotions, go ahead.

We are looking at storytelling, athletism, move set, sells etc

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Seth Rollins
4. Kofi Kingston
5. Randy Orton

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Daniel Bryan
    CM Punk
    Dolph Ziggler
    Seth Rollins
    Cody Rhodes

rvd and jericho would probably make the list for me if they were full time
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I have a NXT list but none of you watch so...

1. Antonio Cesaro
    2. Daniel Bryan
    3. Cody Rhodes
    4. CM Punk

Cena is good but I dont like him. Big E has impressed me n Roman is gettin better.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    5. Seth Rollins
  • VIBE
    Options
    Forgot all about Cesaro, smh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bryan
    Punk
    Cesaro
    Ziggler
    Rollins
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Bryan
    Cody
    Cesaro
    Punk
    Rollins

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Yall are very intelligent people...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Bryan
    Punk
    Cesaro
    Ziggler
    Rollins

this here
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Bryan
    Punk
    Ziggler the GOAT
    Cesaro
    Kofi

Idk if that's the order, but that's my 5.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brock Lesnar
    Batista
    DB
    Cody Rhodes
    Bray Wyatt

Honorable mention: The USO's
  • VIBE
    Options
    GOAT'd for the Usos.

Instead of Orton, I wanted an Uso but didn't know who to choose.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Caught up with some recent raw matches on youtube. Gonna include NXT guys cause it's still WWE and frankly the best there are better than a lot of the guys on RAW.

Bryan - Totally deserves to be the most over guy in the game right now. Can't put on a lame and uninspired botchy match with anybody unlike recent CM Punk.

Sami Zayn - Proof that indie guys could come into WWE and not lose a step adapting to their style in a short period of time.

Seth Rollins - The guy has been on fire. Clearly the real in ring workhouse out of the Shield tandem and pretty much has great chemistry with everybody. Not a surprise either cause Tyler Black was always a better in ring worker than Jon Moxley and Roman Reigns is still green as hell. Only recent match that sucked was with Punk and even CM Punk himself tweeted that it was a terrible match so don't catch feelings Punk fans. Objective opinion here.

Antonio Cesaro - Has brought some of that Kings of Wrestling hook to the WWE tag team division. He's adapted very well to working with Swagger. He was already one of the best on the roster when he was the US champ but now he's more polished and using more of the old Claudio moves (I.e. Giant swing, European uppercut) which is awesome.

Adrian Neville - Like Generico it hasn't been tough at all for Pac to adapt to the WWE style. He's stealing the show down there.

Cody Rhodes is finally impressing me but I don't think he's top 5 right now. Def top 10 though.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well damn, even punk didnt like it, i musta missed it cuz i liked the last raw match they had with each other
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Cesaro is that dude.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Orton
    Usos
    Kofi
    Swagger (not lately. He's just been getting squashed)
    Big E. Yeah I said it. Him and Roman Reigns put on dope matches. Don't need all that technical ? like D. Bryan who's become repetitive IMO and like Punk who's become somewhat sloppy nowadays.
  • VIBE
    Options
    ^ that's why I didn't add Punk, he's been sloppy..
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    well damn, even punk didnt like it, i musta missed it cuz i liked the last raw match they had with each other

It was a complete mess but I think his match with Reigns from a couple of weeks back was even worse. Just boring as ? . Ever since facing Lesnar CM Punk has had a lot of botches and miscommunication in his matches. Not even his opponents end up looking good. He just comes across as uninspired and it's not helped by how sloppy his finisher now looks and his WOAT Randy Savage elbow. Wouldn't be surprised to see him retire in a couple of years. Just seems like his heart is no longer really in it.

Another dude that hasn't been mentioned in this thread is Sandow but he's been really stepping it up in ring wise. His last match with Cena was actually really good despite some botches and Cena annoyingly calling out spots loudly as usual.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

It was a complete mess but I think his match with Reigns from a couple of weeks back was even worse. Just boring as ? . Ever since facing Lesnar CM Punk has had a lot of botches and miscommunication in his matches. Not even his opponents end up looking good. He just comes across as uninspired and it's not helped by how sloppy his finisher now looks and his WOAT Randy Savage elbow. Wouldn't be surprised to see him retire in a couple of years. Just seems like his heart is no longer really in it.

Another dude that hasn't been mentioned in this thread is Sandow but he's been really stepping it up in ring wise. His last match with Cena was actually really good despite some botches and Cena annoyingly calling out spots loudly as usual.

yea, i see wat u mean with punk, i think he may still be hurt and probably moreso just uninspired due to what he may not like in wwe or something, and i agree with sandow, thats why i hate how he just lost his mitb chance when they coulda pushed a new guy
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cesaro
    Cm Punk
    Dean Ambrose
    Daniel Bryan
    Samuray Del Sol(? Kalisto)
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I wanted to put Big E up there but sometimes I feel like dude has the same 3 moves and the lame ass belly to belly. I want to see the big dudes have a dope ass submission move. I miss when Brock had that leg lock where he wrapped your leg around his neck or that submission move lashley used in tna. Big E needs more powerhouse moves, more military press slams, give ? powerbombs on the turnbuckle, switch up the belly to belly to belly to back, do a fisherman suplex or a fireman carry or a regular stand up suplex.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    His ? looks too scripted sometimes and I lost interest in punk, he just got wack.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent been watching for the last few weeks, but from last time I saw it, the ones holding it together are:

Punk
    Bryan
    Cena
    Shield
    Wyatt Family

• afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to know a lot of you realize Seth Rollins is the best wrestler in the shield. His match with John Cena was GOAT.

in ring performers in no particular order.

Daniel Bryan
    Dolph Ziggler
    Seth Rollins
    Antonio Cesaro
    CM Punk
    Kofi would be the 6th man.

Mic ability in no particular order, excluding guys that are away like Jericho and Rock.

Paul Hayman
    Bray Wyatt
    CM Punk
    Dean Ambrose
    HHH

Damn, only a few are actually good on the mic. I had to throw in Hayman and Hunter because most cut talk for ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ceasaro
    Riegns
    Tytus
    Bryan
    Ziggler

Not a lot of love for tytus,big E or reigns...power guys can be good wrestlers to people