Carlito's Way

Options
2»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I said it was a continuation of Scarface was cuz I thought the movie was like what Tony would have to go through after he came out of jail if he tried to go legit.

as I said before I def don't think its a continuation but I'm just sayin that's how it would be like

But carlitos way is before scarface
    I said it was a continuation of Scarface was cuz I thought the movie was like what Tony would have to go through after he came out of jail if he tried to go legit.

as I said before I def don't think its a continuation but I'm just sayin that's how it would be like

yea you right, but I'm just sayin what he said
    Broddie wrote: »
    It was a thematic sequel to Scarface. Pacino and DePalma with a Universal gangster picture 10 years later. That was even part of the marketing. The difference is while both are cautionary tales they deal with polar opposite gangsters. The hot head and the hustler.

HZGpf.gif

Scarface-1983
    Carlito's Way-1993

Lol bruh...they mean the events of the movie...Carlito's Way takes place in the 70s.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It was a thematic sequel to Scarface. Pacino and DePalma with a Universal gangster picture 10 years later. That was even part of the marketing. The difference is while both are cautionary tales they deal with polar opposite gangsters. The hot head and the hustler.

HZGpf.gif

Scarface-1983
    Carlito's Way-1993

Lol bruh...they mean the events of the movie...Carlito's Way takes place in the 70s.

@infamous114 you wit that avi just don't seem right lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I know. I want to get rid of this filth in my avi
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HZGpf.gif

Scarface-1983
    Carlito's Way-1993

reply fail....Carlito's Way is set in the 70s......big difference between set and made
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this is the better movie, but Scarface is the most iconic one of the two.

True Dat.

"You know it be's dat way sometimes Papi."

"Nah....you stay here."

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I think this is the better movie, but Scarface is the most iconic one of the two.

True Dat.

"You know it be's dat way sometimes Papi."

"Nah....you stay here."

I hated Benny, but that ? was funny.