UW 1.26.14 Who Won?: Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited January 2014 in The Battle Rap Zone

Who Won?: Loaded Lux vs Hollow Da Don 120 votes

Loaded Lux
57%
verbal jukestilldat_dudeBender Rodrigueza_listsmittysmithsupergangsterGod_Yunn1of1sapp08_2001damnkpmiamivice305scrapper1mike06dbrazil412herbalism101Trillaaaaaafortyacresdouble0sugenex ginclippyclipp n*gga 69 votes
Hollow Da Don
42%
alibabah8rhurtathephantasm[Deleted User]gnsdwade206sdscan314thefocusman2S2Jalmighty breezeloch121dondiGot Em ShookKNiGHTSqawshununcommonsenseilledoutza'kissMorganFreemanKingDOPEdweebz 51 votes

Comments

• clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    LUX LYRICALLY RAPPED CIRCLES AROUND HIM AND WHATS SCHOOLING HIM ON BEING A REAL MAN.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I wanted Hollow Da Don to win so bad and he did better than anyone has against Loaded Lux but he still got that work.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Hollow had good angles, and the beginning of his first and second rounds were lookin like he could take the battle then they kinda went on a decline. Lux crafted 3 damn near perfect rounds, there was no room for error for hollow. THere was too much filler, and acouple angles he didnt execute as good as he shouldve.

I dont see anybody ever beatin Lux. He's the perfect battle rapper. Has punchlines,performance, great content, likable character , flow, creative, everything.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Watched battle 3 times. Each watch Lux pulled further away. He got it 2-1 imo. Still a helluva battle. Hollow did his thing.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I wanted Lux to lose but cot dawn

This ? reaches into your soul and ? on it

I swear that 3rd round I was just smh at this ? lyrically shedding hollow

Look at hollow face b.. ? knew what it was
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Watched it 3x and each time there was like 4-5 bars I didn't previously catch from Lux. Dude is really on another level.

I hope these new battle rap fans truly appreciate the greatness they saw from both Hollow and Lux, but especially Lux.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    This was a great battle. Both Lux and Hollow did well IMO.

In the clash of styles, Loaded Lux was the victor.

Lux crafted two perfect rounds IMO (2 & 3). 1 wasn't far off.

Lux has improved greatly over the years, even though there aren't a lot of battles on cam to see it happen drastically.

He offers is a great level of Lyricism, wordplay, and showmanship with the foundation that makes him almost unbeatable, A REAL UNDERLYING MESSAGE THAT GETS TO THE CORE OF HIS OPPONENT'S BEING. It's not just bars for the sake of bars, Lux cuts very deep. And what's best about it, he still carries the spirit of positivity and love. How he is able to juggle that, IDK but it is amazing.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    This ? won when he came out as a Black Panther.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Comedy, incredible bars, classic rebuttals but y'all still claim Lux won. ? ridiculous

Those lame as rebuttals. . Stop it
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Nah that ? he said about "oh so u call ? rubber" was dope.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    I respect what Hollow did and it was a great battle. Hollow's third round was amazing. It was a classic battle, nothing close to a body. I don't see how one can simply write off a differing opinion on this with a valid explanation as ridiculous.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Comedy, incredible bars, classic rebuttals but y'all still claim Lux won. ? ridiculous

Those lame as rebuttals. . Stop it

Yeah the same lame "as" rebuttals everyone else in the crowd liked except you. ? outta here
  • dwade206
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    The battle is obviously debatable but when you dismiss either of the two you look groupie-like. I still pick Hollow but either way there's not really a bad pick.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Hollow got his ass whipped 3rd round

that Blackface ? was just a cute distraction
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Lux stage presence and lyrical ability is next level. Did you see hollow face when lux was talking to him? Looked like he was about to cry. Can you image someone like DNA standing in front of lux smh? This was a great battle but hollow came out way too emotional the first round, losing his breathe, luckily he called down as the battle went on. Lux was just more consistent. Hollow also messed the battle up with the time limits
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    This dwade ? is a cornball
  • dwade206
    Options
    Hollow Da Don
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    This dwade ? is a cornball

Name calling over a battle. Ya ? is showing
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    Let me work....let me work!
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    it would have been a 3 - 0 but i give hollow the third because he brought out calicoe pops. lyrically lux killed dude every round but hollow put on a good show.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Loaded Lux
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Let me work....let me work!

What that mouf do?