• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    KoA back?

You ? better get down or lay down.

? getting scared because delinquent teenager get off punishment? Lol

Oh I see, you thought I was serious...

KoA got the troll game on lock. Focus aint got ? on his stanning.

In other words, shut THE ? up.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? will backpedal quick when they get their card pulled it's ok little dude you don't have to be scared of koa he won't hurt you
  • major pain
    Options
    Lol ? will backpedal quick when they get their card pulled it's ok little dude you don't have to be scared of koa he won't hurt you

You cant be older than 14. Have you even sniffed a woman before?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caping for a system is one thing ............... but for a poster? smh
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo this ? kinda exposed some of yall man.... ? got giddy as ? like ? KOA ? ? ? ..........no ? MVP
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this little dude thinks it's awesome his favorite poster got his computer back and started ranting again lol
  • major pain
    Options
    yea ok. do yourself a favor and sip on some bleach. i dare you to find a post where i cosign that stupid ? he or focus does. you on the other hand...
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I never got why people invested so much energy into the "console wars" man. ? I just want great games. All 3 deliver in that area. I don't care how many units they sell (well from a shareholder perspective obviously but longer term ? they aint going anywhere) I just want great games and great experiences. "OMGZ MS WILL LOSE THE CONSOLE WAR !!! AND IN OTHER NEWS - MICROSOFT IS ON PACE TO NET $5 BILLION IN Q4 WHAT A MONSTROUS L & FOCUS IS STILL A ? " ? who gives a ? , give me great games. MS is 3rd place in market share behind the 2 but who cares give us great games. Last gen was GOAT I hope this one lives up to that.

7 years later you'd think dudes would have grown up by now
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    I always say why aren't handed more focused on the games...and why these companies like Dice and R* get away with selling broken products ...everyone beefin about consoles while games are the same year in and out
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    I always say why aren't handed more focused on the games...and why these companies like Dice and R* get away with selling broken products ...everyone beefin about consoles while games are the same year in and out

Not just DICE ...... anything put out by EA
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    its crazy what the gaming community allows them to get away with..