What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Medical Personnel Witness Possessed Boy Walk Up Wall

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Time to call Betelgeuse.

post-30319-its-Showtime-gif-Beetlejuice-I-boq3.gif
    TheEyeronic1illestni99ainneBussy_Getta
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

bullshit.jpg

Why would a "possessed" person walk up a wall?

What's the point? What does that prove?

That's Hollywood stuff.

Exactly, this was my exact point when we talked about this shit at work the other day.

WTF would a Demon go through all the work to possess a Body only to stay in the house all day and do stupid shit. When I see some1 get Possess then walk through the Mall ripping folks heads off and shit, then Ill pay more attention to it.

1. To drive you crazy enough to do something to yourself

2. What is the sense of a demon going through all the work to posses a soul to kill ppl and send them to heaven? Why not destroy your belief in god
    StoneColdMikey
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    s.free wrote: »
    Niggas dont mess with the devil like that.

Lies we actually fuck with him to much that's why u dont here or see this type of shit involving black ppl we killing ourselves physically and spiritually we don't need the help of demonic possession
    BeleeDatPleighboySplackavelliArya Tsaddiq
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Couple sane people with real questions.

Couple crazy people deflecting.

--every religion based thread.

Deflecting? Where's the deflection? Man, you niggas just go down a checklist with everything in life instead of intelligently and wisely coming to a decision. Any wise man and intelligent man can figure out the universe and realize that there is still a X in a equation that is unfounded. That the world cannot be simply explained by science.

If Albert Einstein was able to see the truth that there must be a creator, then how come others cannot? Because they remain short sighted, deaf, dumb and blind.

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    BeleeDatPleighboynickel-us PStoneColdMikeytopoftheworld
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blah blah blah pokemon shit.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

ItzGravitation
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scary.
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

bullshit.jpg

Why would a "possessed" person walk up a wall?

What's the point? What does that prove?

That's Hollywood stuff.

Exactly, this was my exact point when we talked about this shit at work the other day.

WTF would a Demon go through all the work to possess a Body only to stay in the house all day and do stupid shit. When I see some1 get Possess then walk through the Mall ripping folks heads off and shit, then Ill pay more attention to it.

lol @ all the work. How do you know how it works when you don't even believe?

Manifestation

In this stage a person will unintentionally invite the demonic force in. There are said to be many different ways to on how this can happen, most commonly is playing with the Ouija board, performing séances and tarot cards. The demon will be attracted to the weak minded, low self esteem type individual. It is also said that people who are alcoholics, drug addicts and sex addicts are easy targets as well.

Infestation

At this level the demon will start using what may seem like typical intelligent haunting signs. The demon may present itself as the ghost of a loved one or even an angel. The point is to gain trust, so the demonic may influence the person and finally take full control. Some signs of demonic infestation include rapping’s, shadows and shadow like figures that move with no explanation, the sounds of footsteps, weird liquids the seep through the floor or walls.

Oppression

When an individual is under demonic oppression the demon starts to effect the person psychologically, psychically and emotionally. The purpose is to cause the individual to give up the fight or will to live and damn their soul, it said this can be accomplished by suicide.

Possession

When an individual hits this level it is called full possession. The demon or devil now has control over the individual thoughts, emotions and behavior. The evil is frequently in charge if not constantly. If or when the person is in control of their body they usually hear evil voices either threatening them or telling them what do at all times.

[/quote]

It's simple to understand if you're educated. A demon is a fallen angel. There is no redemption for it. For those who walk the earth, they still have a chance to be something more than them, if they follow the right path. So of course dark spirits and demons would be jealous of that and seek to tamper with it anyway possible. In Dante's Inferno, once Dante reaches Satan, he likens him unto a child who constantly cries to get out of the place that he has been banished to. Like any child that gets mad at someone for having something that they do not, they constantly tease, pick, and do their best to foil their fun. Evil is a corruption of good, however it takes. Little or large.[/quote]

Last I checked The Devine Comedy was merely a Poem, not an real life Autobiography of a mans travels through hell.

[/quote] And how stupid is it to say "when I see someone get possess then walk through a mall ripping folks heads off" when this has been done so many times before. People are driven by evil works and do not even know it. Everything has a root, everything under the sun comes from something. Man didn't learn evil, they were taught evil.
    [/quote]

I tried to find a story about someone ripping the heads off of people in a mall, but I couldn't come up with anything.

https://www.google.com/#q=man+ripping+people's+heads+off+in+the+mall

I did find this though:

A Denver man who witnesses say ripped the head off a tame duck that lived in a pond in a hotel lobby was charged Monday with a felony count of animal cruelty.
    A police officer said that Scott D. Clark, a guest at the Embassy Suites Hotel in St. Paul, cornered the duck early Saturday, ripped its head off and turned to onlookers and said: "I'm hungry. I'm gonna eat it."

Perhaps he was Possessed by the Duck Demon that wants to see all Ducks suffer cruel deaths?
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Couple sane people with real questions.

Couple crazy people deflecting.

--every religion based thread.

If Albert Einstein was able to see the truth that there must be a creator, then how come others cannot? Because they remain short sighted, deaf, dumb and blind.

I thought this topic was about Demonic Possession?

But, let me ask you if you are ready to change your beliefs since you hold Mr. Einstein is such high esteem...

A handwritten letter penned by Albert Einstein shortly before his death in 1954 has sold to an unknown online bidder for $3,000,100.00. In the so-called "God Letter," Einstein touched upon such themes as religion, tribalism — and his disbelief in a biblical God.

The historical document is particularly important because it dispels the myth that Einstein was religious and that he believed in God. His famous quote, "God does not play dice with the Universe," suggested to some that he harbored religious views. Today, historians suspect that he used the term as a kind of colloquial metaphor for such things as the laws of physics, or even the totality of the cosmos itself.

... The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. These subtilised interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature and have almost nothing to do with the original text. For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them.
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    BoldChildrooster_cogburnBodhi
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie I found the devil and all I saw was me and when I searched for god I found me.

• thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    why does this feel like i posted it.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Ajackson17StoneColdMikey32DaysOfInfinitiBodhi
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw beings dimensions existing does not prove the existence of the Abrahamic God. If a person doesnt believe in god, and believes the reason for creation being the big bang then it is plausible that the same big bang also created other dimensions and beingz in them.

Just saying
    God_YunnBodhi
  • zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie I found the devil and all I saw was me and when I searched for god I found me.

what did you do. unless it involved blood and pain you did not search for a fucking thing.
    Bodhi
    AZTG wrote: »
    Btw beings dimensions existing does not prove the existence of the Abrahamic God. If a person doesnt believe in god, and believes the reason for creation being the big bang then it is plausible that the same big bang also created other dimensions and beingz in them.

Just saying

but when you mention the abrahamic god these beings catch feelings or back the fuck up.
    Bodhi
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember a thread about why black people don't get haunted by ghost. And what does this have to do with god? If energy just changes form it could be some bad "energy" that wants to torment the people who lives in the entities house. god must be a lazy bastard if he lets all these bad things happen to live on earth. Oh wait....god has a plan....another lazy excuse
    zombie wrote: »

what did you do. unless it involved blood and pain you did not search for a fucking thing.

Traveled the world in the military and that's where I came to a halt in my preconceived faith and found that we are all the same and everything extra comes from our individual mind but not the collective.

I remember a thread about why black people don't get haunted by ghost. And what does this have to do with god? If energy just changes form it could be some bad "energy" that wants to torment the people who lives in the entities house. god must be a lazy bastard if he lets all these bad things happen to live on earth. Oh wait....god has a plan....another lazy excuse

it. does not work that way
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit ain't real.
    (Really though?)
    THOT PILGRIMRubato GarciaJusDre313
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know how stuff works?
    Bodhi
    zombie wrote: »

Traveled the world in the military and that's where I came to a halt in my preconceived faith and found that we are all the same and everything extra comes from our individual mind but not the collective.

that means nothing there are people who have traveled more and experienced more. that has nothing to do with the spiritual wold. you did not search for the devil you looked for the power in man.