Sting vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania ? ?

Options
2»

Comments

• sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think if this match really happens, it should be the last match for both of them. I know Taker is probably capable of doing a few more WMs and Sting could have a few other interesting feuds in WWE, but I currently can't think of a better last match for both of them.

That's kinda why I've been hoping that if Sting comes to WWE, it's actually at WM or after WM. Then have them face off at WM 31. I feel like a full year buildup for a Taker vs. Sting at WM 31 would mean so much more then having Sting debut and wrestling Taker just a few weeks later. Another positive would be that it would allow Sting to be involved in other interesting feuds before Taker and perhaps get in better shape before WM 31.

I know something like that might not be as ideal though considering the age of both guys and Taker's health problems. But to me, it would be much more of an epic ending.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    wouldnt mind that being both their last match as long as Taker wins it plus it'll be like the Ultimate WCW guy vs the Ultimate WWF guy (even tho Taker was in wcw) and thatll be the very ending to that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How epic would it be when taker loses
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where did this fantasy match between Taker and Sting start? I dont think it would be an exciting match now or when they were in their prime....Id rather watch Sting vs Warrior
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    guessing it was the Dark characters they both played the Crow vs the DeadMan