Do ya'll think Beyonce was being a "bad influence" dancing freaky at the Grammys??

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    she's a damn pop star, let her dance how she wants
    I agree but what about the children?
    to hell with those damn wiener children
    ? about pop stars "dancing sexy" or whatever is downright un-American

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Seriously though, this society has a weird relationship with the human form. Do you want us to put on Amish gear and have women hide their ? slit in public so as not to incite the impressionable youth? You were just on here talking about the lack of beyonces ? . Children are reading this forum. Why aren't you as responsible as a contributing member of a highly visible forum.

I was being sarcastic lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options

to hell with those damn wiener children
    ? about pop stars "dancing sexy" or whatever is downright un-American

Haha you couldn't tell my African home boy that....
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seriously though, this society has a weird relationship with the human form. Do you want us to put on Amish gear and have women hide their ? slit in public so as not to incite the impressionable youth? You were just on here talking about the lack of beyonces ? . Children are reading this forum. Why aren't you as responsible as a contributing member of a highly visible forum.

My sarcasm detector is broken. I saw adulation of ? meat. Kids are reading bro. You are being a bad influence.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clearly she was empowering or young girls by being half naked and shaking her ass. She's teaching or young girls that they can be both sexy and strong.

That men will listen to a woman talk all day long...SO LONG AS SHE'S SEXY, THIN, AND WILLING TO STRIP.

Thank you 'Yonce....thank you.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

My sarcasm detector is broken. I saw adulation of ? meat. Kids are reading bro. You are being a bad influence.

Please even young kids look at ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Clearly she was empowering or young girls by being half naked and shaking her ass. She's teaching or young girls that they can be both sexy and strong.

That men will listen to a woman talk all day long...SO LONG AS SHE'S SEXY, THIN, AND WILLING TO STRIP.

Thank you 'Yonce....thank you.

I thank her as well for encouraging this......women are getting easier by the year lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacks should boycott these ? awards anyway we don't get the credit we deserve anyway so ? it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who cares we have our own award shows to supplement these..
  • Kliimaxx
    Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this in the Social Lounge?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She shouldn't be an influence at all really.

That said, I'll admit that it's just weird to see her this open.

I had her a certain way in my head, whether it was a legit perception or not, and this new 'Yonce' does not coincide with that perception.

That has nothing to do with her though.

@kat

How did you perceive her Kathryn?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    She shouldn't be an influence at all really.

That said, I'll admit that it's just weird to see her this open.

I had her a certain way in my head, whether it was a legit perception or not, and this new 'Yonce' does not coincide with that perception.

That has nothing to do with her though.

feminists better not talk about objectifying women from this point on though if this is gonna be so accepted

@desertrain10

• kingblaze84
    Options
    Kliimaxx wrote: »

Cuz it's being talked about in political and social circles now....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Nah, it's just another case of white people in their feelings and parents (mostly white parents) complaining about what they and their kids see on television, knowing that they'll see something like that on there instead of being real parents.

I feel you cuz by now, NO MUSIC SHOW is appropriate for kids anymore. Playing devil's advocate though, I can see why some parents were freaked out by Beyonce's dance moves and Jay-Z grabbing her ass on TV, it's not something the Grammys was known for showing around. MTV Music Awards is a whole different situation but I guess the Grammys is trying to be like them now......

Parents of today really don't know how to raise their kids. Overindulgence, lack of respect and discipline of others, and no entertainment that focus on them makes them ADD addicts
  • janklow
    Options
    he better get on board with what makes America great (sexy pop star dancing, nuclear weapons, etc, etc) if he wants to hang out here

i'll worry about this when people stop posting SL threads elsewhere and ? when they get moved
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    icks86 wrote: »
    Nah, it's just another case of white people in their feelings and parents (mostly white parents) complaining about what they and their kids see on television, knowing that they'll see something like that on there instead of being real parents.

I feel you cuz by now, NO MUSIC SHOW is appropriate for kids anymore. Playing devil's advocate though, I can see why some parents were freaked out by Beyonce's dance moves and Jay-Z grabbing her ass on TV, it's not something the Grammys was known for showing around. MTV Music Awards is a whole different situation but I guess the Grammys is trying to be like them now......

Parents of today really don't know how to raise their kids. Overindulgence, lack of respect and discipline of others, and no entertainment that focus on them makes them ADD addicts

Yeah too much of this is going on, parents are letting the TV and teachers raise their kids in too many homes and we wonder why so many kids don't have any guidance on how to behave and act.
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    he better get on board with what makes America great (sexy pop star dancing, nuclear weapons, etc, etc) if he wants to hang out here

i'll worry about this when people stop posting SL threads elsewhere and ? when they get moved

He's Nigerian and a little old school on how women are supposed to act in public, even if they are pop stars. I've told him several times he can always move back to Nigeria but he has a point in that too much of this ? is getting common now but what do I know, I don't even have kids. It doesn't bother me much either way but I can see where the other side is coming from
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course not. I mean its nothing new for black women to be paraded around on stage as over sexed. Shame on white people for caring too much about their children and having moral and ethical standards.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Of course not. I mean its nothing new for black women to be paraded around on stage as over sexed. Shame on white people for caring too much about their children and having moral and ethical standards.

Lol......
  • janklow
    Options
    He's Nigerian and a little old school on how women are supposed to act in public, even if they are pop stars. I've told him several times he can always move back to Nigeria
    going to admit that i laughed out loud at this

• kingblaze84
    Options
    He's Nigerian and a little old school on how women are supposed to act in public, even if they are pop stars. I've told him several times he can always move back to Nigeria
    going to admit that i laughed out loud at this

Yeah and so will I....he won't admit some of the Nigerian artists who are graphic themselves but they're rare according to him, can't tell for sure
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? complaining about Beyonce shut up ? sounding like a Fox News segment stirring ? out of nothing.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    This ? ? complaining about Beyonce shut up ? sounding like a Fox News segment stirring ? out of nothing.

I never complained about Beyoncé dancing you ? idiot, I said I didn't have a problem with it and I'm asking people what they're thinking cuz a lot of people are talking ?

Your mom smoked ? when she was pregnant with you huh?

• Ahm DeBahm
    Ahm DeBahm Members Posts: 18
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i like T&A like most but my lil 7 and 8 y/o cousins was watching the show with the whole fam. she got her legs cocked open in the chair, get up in her ? me lingerie and got the ? palmd while grindin on her husband's ? . HAHA im just sayin me and my girl wouldn't be getting down like that in front of lil kids like that

couldve saved that ? for later in the show tho when kids sleep and just grown folks watchin. just keep it real it shouldn't have been the show opener cause it wasnt for kids. it aint Bey fault tho. she did her. it's on the show coordinators. im sayin they coulda warnd a ninja like put up a mature audience notice, NSFW or somethin