Do ya'll think Beyonce was being a "bad influence" dancing freaky at the Grammys??

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything she was positive influence on these ole ? ? for being bold and secure enough to wear her hair at it's nature length. Since these boards are absolutely incapable of any independent thought whatsoever, hopefully they'll she Bey with her hair at its natural length and it will inspire stop putting other folks hair in their hair in their heads.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahm DeBahm wrote: »
    i like T&A like most but my lil 7 and 8 y/o cousins was watching the show with the whole fam. she got her legs cocked open in the chair, get up in her ? me lingerie and got the ? palmd while grindin on her husband's ? . HAHA im just sayin me and my girl wouldn't be getting down like that in front of lil kids like that

couldve saved that ? for later in the show tho when kids sleep and just grown folks watchin. just keep it real it shouldn't have been the show opener cause it wasnt for kids. it aint Bey fault tho. she did her. it's on the show coordinators. im sayin they coulda warnd a ninja like put up a mature audience notice, NSFW or somethin

I agree Beyonce did her, but it was up to the Grammys to give some kind of heads up or at least put that performance toward the end of the show
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    i like T&A like most but my lil 7 and 8 y/o cousins was watching the show with the whole fam.
    ...so why let the little cousins keep watching?

• Ahm DeBahm
    Ahm DeBahm Members Posts: 18
    edited February 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    i like T&A like most but my lil 7 and 8 y/o cousins was watching the show with the whole fam.
    ...so why let the little cousins keep watching?
    Beys ? and ass was all up in our face before my sister and aunts told the kids to get out

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Beys ? and ass was all up in our face before my sister and aunts told the kids to get out
    i mean, i get the "we didn't see this coming" factor, but i DO think parents have to keep their kids away from stuff their kids shouldn't see

• FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    She's a great influence. She made about 100x more than a stripper would have made, doing something less ? .

I want my kids to admire that
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were people who spent hours & hours waiting to speak to reps of the sponsor for Super Bowl XXXVIII's halftime show just to voice their utter outrage over a brief glimpse of Janet Jackson's ? . Those are the type of people I can't take seriously.

but, yeah, if you have young daughters, you wouldn't want them mimicking what Beyonce was doing in that performance.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? is grown

Faaaaaaaaap
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the performance for the first time last night and didn't think much of it, since it seems all famous women dance and dress like strippers these days. Maybe I'm just jaded. Then one of my clients called in (I work for a law firm) and stated how horrible an influence she is, because Michelle and Barack Obama called Beyonce a role model for all girls not that long ago.

Considering the president hailed Beyonce as a great role model just last month, do ya'll think Beyonce was right to dance as freaky and crazy as she did on Sunday? Or is it not that big a deal? It's a hot topic at my job, especially with the parents and most of them said they were ashamed of the performance. I'm especially interested on the opinions parents of girls have on this

SMH...this genius managed to turn a thread about Beyoncé dancing into an indictment on President Obama....
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    If anything she was positive influence on these ole ? ? for being bold and secure enough to wear her hair at it's nature length. Since these boards are absolutely incapable of any independent thought whatsoever, hopefully they'll she Bey with her hair at its natural length and it will inspire stop putting other folks hair in their hair in their heads.

LOL I completely overlooked this post, yeah Bey's hairstyle is hot among chicks now, I went to a stripper party Super Bowl Sunday and saw half the chicks in the room have the same hairstyle. I didn't mind though cuz I always preferred natural hair to weaves......
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    I saw the performance for the first time last night and didn't think much of it, since it seems all famous women dance and dress like strippers these days. Maybe I'm just jaded. Then one of my clients called in (I work for a law firm) and stated how horrible an influence she is, because Michelle and Barack Obama called Beyonce a role model for all girls not that long ago.

Considering the president hailed Beyonce as a great role model just last month, do ya'll think Beyonce was right to dance as freaky and crazy as she did on Sunday? Or is it not that big a deal? It's a hot topic at my job, especially with the parents and most of them said they were ashamed of the performance. I'm especially interested on the opinions parents of girls have on this

SMH...this genius managed to turn a thread about Beyoncé dancing into an indictment on President Obama....

Where did I indict them on anything? You might wana re-read that post
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce been doing this, she's been flaunting that fat ass since forever
  • kingblaze84
    King Lee wrote: »
    Beyonce been doing this, she's been flaunting that fat ass since forever

Phat ass....? Not compared to some other women I see, there's not much there to be honest
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King Lee wrote: »
    Beyonce been doing this, she's been flaunting that flat ass since forever

cs
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Solange be killing her sister with the natural though. Shorty really about her roots. Not as fine though.

solange-knowles-300x400.jpg

20090911_solangeknowles_250x375.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Solange be killing her sister with the natural though. Shorty really about her roots. Not as fine though.

solange-knowles-300x400.jpg

20090911_solangeknowles_250x375.jpg

I actually like the natural look on Solange and really on any woman. Long ass weaves and hair extensions are a turn off for me but Beyonce is obviously trying to cater to a more mainstream audience....crazy how different their hair styles are though
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    ZeePhoenix wrote: »
    I think parents need to ask themselves "why is my child looking up to Beyonce as a role model?"

As parents you should be your child's role models. You also should have taught your child enough that she knows that the likes of Beyonce are performers and are not to be emulated.

& if not, why are you letting your kids watch it?

I agree but to be fair, kids can always watch this ? online too or in their room if there's a TV there.....it's how my little 8 year old cousin saw Miley Cyrus at the MTV Music Awards
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    I think it's more interesting now Beyonce's getting flack for being raunchy as if the songs she was doing with the "Sasha Fierce" character were the most tame songs/performance. Her most famous "dance" move from her whole career is poppin her ass to Crazy In Love and now it's a problem she shakes her ass lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    I think parents need to ask themselves "why is my child looking up to Beyonce as a role model?"

As parents you should be your child's role models. You also should have taught your child enough that she knows that the likes of Beyonce are performers and are not to be emulated.

& if not, why are you letting your kids watch it?

I agree but to be fair, kids can always watch this ? online too or in their room if there's a TV there.....it's how my little 8 year old cousin saw Miley Cyrus at the MTV Music Awards

Why has an 8 year old child got unsupervised internet access?

She claims she saw it in a school library.....and yes she goes to public school. You can't hide ? from kids anymore, unless you home school them
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know young hoes always existed, but have you noticed that these chicks are getting nastier and nastier at a younger age these days?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wild Self wrote: »
    I know young hoes always existed, but have you noticed that these chicks are getting nastier and nastier at a younger age these days?

It seems that way, but that's probably due to social media.

We wouldn't be seeing as many manifestations of this behavior if the technology wasn't there to broadcast it.

Back in the day you used to hear about things like that.......but, if you weren't there, you always wondered how true the stories were.

Today, however, you can see the proof for yourself on phones, youtube, worldstar, etc.

• kingblaze84
    edited February 2014

They are very influenced by what they see and hear on radio and TV. Think of the biggest female stars in music, their music videos and you'll see what I mean. Also know many of those young hoes you see are trying to get money since there aren't many jobs out now, so young women seem to be a little more loose then back in the day, more or less for survival reasons. You can't blame them in a way. But with Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna running around out here, I expect more and more young girls to act sluttier in the club and give it up easier then ever. Not that I mind, as I don't have kids but I sometimes worry for those that do. I couldn't imagine being a father these days but I guess like every other father, I would get used to it.....?
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    deadeye wrote: »

It seems that way, but that's probably due to social media.

We wouldn't be seeing as many manifestations of this behavior if the technology wasn't there to broadcast it.

Back in the day you used to hear about things like that.......but, if you weren't there, you always wondered how true the stories were.

Today, however, you can see the proof for yourself on phones, youtube, worldstar, etc.

I feel you but it's way beyond social media. In person, no matter where I go, girls and women are dressing more revealing and sleazy. It's something all my boys have noticed (and none of us mind, except those who are parents). I won't even get into what I see in the clubs these days......
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^this ? tries to hard. Fail