Do ya'll think Beyonce was being a "bad influence" dancing freaky at the Grammys??

Options
124»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    ^this ? tries to hard. Fail

Yeah I guess she's desperate to sell records, that or she just wants her inner freak to be free. It could be a little bit of both. No other reason to be exposing a ? while singing.....
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White ppl are the most hypocritical jealous race of ppl that have ever walked the earth. Again, what Miley Cyrus did on stage was by far more offensive and borderline disgusting. These crackaz had her face on every news outlet praising how bold she was. Yet Beyoncé a ? ? Lol. Ok whitey, I see someone's very insecure
  • kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    White ppl are the most hypocritical jealous race of ppl that have ever walked the earth. Again, what Miley Cyrus did on stage was by far more offensive and borderline disgusting. These crackaz had her face on every news outlet praising how bold she was. Yet Beyoncé a ? ? Lol. Ok whitey, I see someone's very insecure

Lol yeah what Miley did was way worse but to be fair she got a lot of criticism too
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    trying too hard, man

kingblaze is right: the media that hates Beyoncé hates Miley; the media that would praise Miley as "bold" couldn't give a ? less about Beyoncé.

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [
    Lol yeah what Miley did was way worse but to be fair she got a lot of criticism too
    I didn't see any outlets w/ headlines saying "? " on them.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    [
    I didn't see any outlets w/ headlines saying "? " on them.

Good point........Janklow, any response for this?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Good point........Janklow, any response for this?
    01. what was the outlet declaring "? " about Beyoncé?
    02. did this same outlet praise Miley?
    03. let's note what he originally claimed: "These crackaz had her face on every news outlet praising how bold she was." EVERY news outlet? no white people were outraged by her?
    04. ALL of those same news outlets called her a ? ?

my point remains: he's trying too hard. plenty of white people are outraged by Miley, plenty don't give a ? . same goes for Beyoncé.

• kingblaze84
    edited February 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2aWLkEmN-M&feature=player_embedded

I like her new video, very sexy....lyrics are interesting, she sounds different from the feminist ? she used to talk about. Rihanna and Miley got competition now lol
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? miley and ? beyonces surfboard