Can you tell if a person is dumb as ? by the look in their eyes?

Options
Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
i often read people like that and it seems to be always right, extra dumb people just have that look

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I could peep a ? , ? , some killers, ? 's, junkies, weed-heads, and of course... people who just woke up.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With some of these youngins im gon have to say yes.

They all have that too cool to care, i dnt care bout nothin look. Dumbies. Think Chief Keef.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I learned a long time ago not to judge another man's intelligence purely off his appearance. Think Steven Hawkings.. ? look ? (literally) but he is considered to be one of the most powerful intellects of our era.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I learned a long time ago not to judge another man's intelligence purely off his appearance. Think Steven Hawkings.. ? look ? (literally) but he is considered to be one of the most powerful intellects of our era.

I was about to post a pic of hawking as soon as this thread got made. But i was like nah
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmm most of the people on the internet who claim to be psysic are not.. most of you are judgemental.. with television being your spirt guide. You judge by the tevision personalities u see. So if on t.v. a certain look of person act dumb or smart thats how you judge the people on the internet who may favor these people.. no real reading gift or anyting.

1. A person may not want to teach you ? , it don't mean they dumb.. some people like myself hate when people try to learn everything from people, instead of teaching themselves by being educated, either by reading a book or going to class. Some people want to learn the cheap way, by calling other people DUMB so the person can prove they are smart and teach them.

2. Some people may don't like copy cats.. like myself, I lead my copy cats the wrong way, thats what they get for copying. So when I see people copying my every move, I play dumb, so they won't know my real move. When I seen people on the net trying to figure out who I was for the wrong reason, and STEAL from me as a underground artist, I went in disguise as "sillyme" I knew they was trying to duplicate what type of artist I am and bring her out first.. Thats why I stopped posting music, they want you to think I'm following certain people like "nicki minaj" when in fact she is the follower, who have ripped off many people styles, including borrowing a look or two from me. I was out first. so of course I will play dumb when I know my component is a ? .

The real nicki on the left, but yet I'm the copy cat? People gonna find out who the ? is.

52m4w0.jpg

3. You can't judge a book by it's cover that proves your a fool...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited January 2014
    Options
    & I why I keep talking, because thats all that follow me on the net, are nicki stans or either nicki nas stans and people who trying to set me up, and want people to think I'm the ? because I'm on the net. I didnt want a famous BIRD reputation. Thats not how I live like a bird, or a damn hoe. & I'm sick of the cheap talk..
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks can be highly deceptive, so I more so listen to what comes out of their mouths.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no.
    ask people certain questions.
    I like to ask hypotheticals to see what a person will say sometimes.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes,
    U ever seen someone with down syndrome?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no.

That's what I do. Unless, you know for certain with credible evidence truth, intelligence and wisdom combined knows we don't know.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never seen @Kat in person

So the jury is still out and that one
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can always see it in their eyes right after they do some dumb ?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited January 2014
    Options
    no.

That's what I do. Unless, you know for certain with credible evidence truth, intelligence and wisdom combined knows we don't know.

Thanks.. thats what I was telling s2J... Quote from another thread.. I can't stand people who follow you around the net and say who you know or what you know, and they don't know you personally they be dead serious

this is S2J :Nas does not know you.
    Spoiler:

Nicki Minaj does not know you.

You dont have a 'bad rep' because... no one knows you.

It's ok to get help. I cant in good concious continue to watch your titangraphs and just sit back and laugh hysterically. You need help. And that's ok.

www.crisistextline.org
    www.iamthedifferencedc.org
    1-888-7WE-HELP
    www.womenshealth.gov
    800-826-3632

I've done my good deed for the day

This is me: @S2J nas do not know me. nor nicki you got that right, thats why they shouldnt speak my name or be in my business, or say they know of me being a hoe. THEY BOTH NEED TO SHUT THE ? UP and so do YOU.

thanks, call the hotline for your damn self. Because you sound crazy saying no-one knows me.. another person acting as if you know whats going on and havent met me a day in your life, your in the same chamber as nas and nicki ? .

another crazy hoe on my ? list, speaking from over the internet like you are professional psychic. You dont know who know me because you don't know me. crazy ?

Exactly what I was saying, I do not know them, but they know of me from the net and started a bunch of hearsay, the same thing s2j is doing, speaking about ? he/she know nothing of, and assuming it's intelligence. You can not read from over the net, I wish people who haven't met certain people personally stop trolling like they met you in real life.. Only a small percentage of people have the gift of spiritual reading. VERY SMALL Every since the INTERNET got pop everyone want to act like psychic from over the net ? .
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    edited January 2014
    Options
    no.

Thanks.. thats what I was telling s2J... Quote from another thread.. I can't stand people who follow you around the net and say who you know or what you know, and they don't know you personally they be dead serious

this is S2J :Nas does not know you.
    Spoiler:

Nicki Minaj does not know you.

that bolded is pure comedy..lmao
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ^ thats the point I was trying to make, but saying no-one knows me because they don't know me, @S2J ? gtfoh.

Like I said they know about me from the net, and told people they know me more personally. I seen nicki off line tho, never SAID I KNEW HER. NEVER SAID THAT A DAY IN MY LIFE, but the ? was underground and she did some snake ? , to get on top, and lied on me as she was blowing up.. true story.. acting like she had facts about me, to bring her career up, and set mines up. I don't know that ? , same thing I've been saying for years. I know of her.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmm most of the people on the internet who claim to be psysic are not.. most of you are judgemental.. with television being your spirt guide. You judge by the tevision personalities u see. So if on t.v. a certain look of person act dumb or smart thats how you judge the people on the internet who may favor these people.. no real reading gift or anyting.

1. A person may not want to teach you ? , it don't mean they dumb.. some people like myself hate when people try to learn everything from people, instead of teaching themselves by being educated, either by reading a book or going to class. Some people want to learn the cheap way, by calling other people DUMB so the person can prove they are smart and teach them.

2. Some people may don't like copy cats.. like myself, I lead my copy cats the wrong way, thats what they get for copying. So when I see people copying my every move, I play dumb, so they won't know my real move. When I seen people on the net trying to figure out who I was for the wrong reason, and STEAL from me as a underground artist, I went in disguise as "sillyme" I knew they was trying to duplicate what type of artist I am and bring her out first.. Thats why I stopped posting music, they want you to think I'm following certain people like "nicki minaj" when in fact she is the follower, who have ripped off many people styles, including borrowing a look or two from me. I was out first. so of course I will play dumb when I know my component is a ? .

The real nicki on the left, but yet I'm the copy cat? People gonna find out who the ? is.

52m4w0.jpg

3. You can't judge a book by it's cover that proves your a fool...

how old was nikki in that pic? that can't be her I know she's had enhancements I've seen pics of her before she got on. that can't be her you've got to be kidding me.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go by head shape and size. If they have a duck head 9 times outta 10 their morons.

Colourful_mallard_duck_head.jpg
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah. its a whole face kinda read for me.

I can tell when a ? crazy by looking in her eyes tho. or just by calling a ? crazy. crazy ? cannot deal with being called crazy. Its like throwing salt on a snail. try it. you might see some wild ? .
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    @Lamilton3000
    Naw that's her. She's probably fresh out of high school in the pic tho.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    No. By their face though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    by looking at them no.....i saw plenty of peiople get they ass whiped becuz they think the person looked weak or stupid.

its different if they speak an say something stupid.

thats why im quiet. you can stay guessing
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes you can look at somebody and tell they say "huh?" a lot