Why Are People So Selfish?!?! (the ? thread)

Options
Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in The Forum of Fame
This thread spawned because of the side chick thread. I saw women who talked bad about the whole concept of the thread, which is understandable.

While I have been guilty of this in the past primarily due to my youth, ? to promote ? activity. They damn near worship the actions of hoes when it benefits them in some way. But have the nerve to talk down on the woman who is conducting herself as a "? " would. Because women who portray themselves in this manner get so much attention, women who crave attention will mold themselves into this image, and ? flock.

Both sexes are are at fault here. And ultimately, dues to selfish reasons such as inflating egos, or benefiting sexually or monetarily.

Discuss.

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to see someone who doesn't cast the blame solely on one sex. Good objectivity, @MansaMusa67 .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed"

It's in our nature.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Women do ? they know will get men's attention from a sexual standpoint.

Men tend give these type of women attention further reinforcing that type of behavior.

A lot of men don't mind a hoe as long as she's benefiting his needs but don't be confused once a woman has that title she rarely ever graduates to anything more in that man's eyes.

Being a hoe is pretty much how some women stay in a man's favor just remember everybody can't be a housewife there have got to be some hoes, side chicks, ? , and prostitutes just the nature of the game.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love hoes but give 0 ? about em
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i only worship the actions of a hoe in my bedroom..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad you realize that women are molding into this image and some guys are molding women into this image by praising.. good balance.. because some men think women are born hoes but some try to act like they are not. Thats some theory, when actually it's a fake image that women have been molded into, or molded themselves into.. good observation.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

It's in our nature.

Thats an excuse tho. Its in our nature to get angry as well. Anger can lead to violence, and violence to murder.

Self control is key my dear.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine a life without hoes?

Goes for both sexes too...

Necessary evil.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only women I consider ? 's are those that ? with ? they ain't really feeling just for what the ? can do for them, but them, expose them to, etc. You'll never hear me call a woman who ? mad ? a ? .

That's just me though.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i see what u did
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    What's the definition of a ? ? The chic that gives it up on the 1st date? Nah, she just thirsty and ? like me.
  • Kat
    Options

It's in our nature.

Thats an excuse tho. Its in our nature to get angry as well. Anger can lead to violence, and violence to murder.

Absolutely, but that doesn't stop the selfish thoughts. We are naturally selfish beings.

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

It's in our nature.

thanks for checking that. I can't stand that theory.. Some women just need to say it's them, instead of saying its a WOMENS nature, it's not in every woman nature.. and thats what some men, think it's a woman's nature to be a hoe. It isnt. It's a womans CHOICE, and some woman have no self control.. Thanks.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    What's the definition of a ? ? The chic that gives it up on the 1st date? Nah, she just thirsty and ? like me.

Thats a hoe bruh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i always say women gotta be more than just sext to be truly attractive

This man gets it.
  • Kat
    Options

It's in our nature.

thanks for checking that. I can't stand that theory.. Some women just need to say it's them, instead of saying its a WOMENS nature, it's not in every woman nature.. and thats what some men, think it's a woman's nature to be a hoe. It isnt. It's a womans CHOICE, and some woman have no self control.. Thanks.

Nobody said WOMEN, I was talking about HUMANS.

We are greedy. We make decisions that appease our own greed.

It's a rarity to find a truly selfless human being.

And that goes for sex, money, relationships, etc.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i always say women gotta be more than just sext to be truly attractive

This man gets it.

nh.

but everyone has his own preference tho so wtf is this about
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    So you ? saying its a necessary evil...

lets first determine what a "? " is...

Name some traits.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally I don't have a problem with hoes.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

Name some traits.

she had a train run on her
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Name some traits.

"A word Santa Clause says three times when he sees your wife, mother and sister together in the same room."
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Thats a hoe bruh

A hoe is a choice of a certain mindset.. It's a choice that is made. It's not about liking sex or having sex, it's the sexual motives... having sex on the first date do not mean it was a hoe motive. The motive could have been to have a relationship so that would make it a fast choice.. but if the motive is for money, or scandalous intentions that would make it a hoe motive..

to continually to have sex on the first date with various of men with no attachment, yeah thats hoeing around, the attentions are to never be committed. .but moving fast with someone who you have thoughts of committing to are a different story.
This discussion has been closed.