George Zimmerman Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

Options

Comments

• KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZ trolling hard
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would do this to GZ, except much more ruthless.

http://youtu.be/WxrTu7fT1FY
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what u telling me is you want a send off 2 knock zimmerman... smh.. by all means i kno send off type ? .. but those end up being the dudes that snitch... the dudes that wont do anything on they own... so u basically bytchin bout nothing..

you in your feelings cause what I'm saying is above your head

you don't even see how stupid you look coming into a thread to cape for "thugs" who don't even give a ? about you

I'd at least give a lil ? a positive alternative, but if he still wanna give his life away I say do it and make an impact

you enraged at the thought of someone going to jail for a purpose........but yet killing a stranger for pocket change doesn't phase you

and you were in the military? scary ? that the govt would issue your ? a weapon

lol @ u thinkin what u saying is goin ova my head.. i can comprehend i just disagree.. my point is you cant bytch about something u not Willing 2 do yoself... now me not gone lie if i crossed paths with Zimmerman i would seriously think about taking that charge... but am i gonna fly all the way 2 florida 4 the ? hell naw... like ive said you want ? 2 hunt him down.. he not in areas where he knows his life could be in high danger.. is he ever in lil Hatti? or the hoods in orlando, Tallahassee? tampa bay? nope so what do u expect? yall just get yall rocks off by "proving" thugs are dumb/worthless.. which like i said in the beginning of this thread "has nothing 2 do with the situation @ hand"... which is funny cuz we went from Zimmerman boxing 2 black on black crime 2 thugs... btw im not caping 4 nobody.. im jus givin my opinion... i kno ? outside of my ? dont give a ? about me... nfg about it... but just like that they dont give a ? about u... so why u so aggy about them not killin Zimmerman? you saying stand 4 somthing and i get you on that and agree... one of my thoughts when i joined the military was "hey i can die out here in these streets jus as fast as i can die over sees.... if i can shoot up ? im beefin wit here i can do it ova there and get paid" now was i standing 4 somthin technically yes... but my mindset was and is " a body is a body no matter what" dont think EVERY gang member just wanna go "destroy" his community.. we come in all different personalities... jus like you feel you won't ? Zimmerman because of yo job.. there is a ? out there making as much and more out there that will take that charge if he cross paths with him...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    this ? think i be trollin him?

naw ? , i truly think you a high functioning ? .

you on the wrong side of 20 still trying to hang with them young hitters.

you... need to grow the ? up.

listen and apply.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkot7ablXnI&feature=player_detailpage

bruh u fail 2 realize im finna be 26... my lil ? respect me.. they kno my past... but they also kno that i have done somthing with my life yet stayed true 2 myself.. just like i got a job and doin good 4 myself they kno when im in the city if its crunch time and we need 2 put in work im all in.. im not the only ? in our click like that smooth (r.i.p 2 dat vet) was like that... my people weezy is like that.. yall really jus close minded imo and i cant change that.. and wont try...
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    @blakfyahking & @Illout bodied this thread

the name is illedout = (illed-out)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    @blakfyahking & @Illout bodied this thread

the name is illedout = (illed-out)

My bad

Nobody shouldn't take this challenge tho. He's 2.5 million dollars in debt & looking to get paid somehow, somewhere. Only justices if he go out in the ring like Apollo Creed

he trying to get paid off of hate. Don't fall from the ookie doke
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    this ? think i be trollin him?

naw ? , i truly think you a high functioning ? .

you on the wrong side of 20 still trying to hang with them young hitters.

you... need to grow the ? up.

listen and apply.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkot7ablXnI&feature=player_detailpage

bruh u fail 2 realize im finna be 26... my lil ? respect me.. they kno my past... but they also kno that i have done somthing with my life yet stayed true 2 myself.. just like i got a job and doin good 4 myself they kno when im in the city if its crunch time and we need 2 put in work im all in.. im not the only ? in our click like that smooth (r.i.p 2 dat vet) was like that... my people weezy is like that.. yall really jus close minded imo and i cant change that.. and wont try...

will you please ? yourself?

for real... go ? a fragmentation grenade...
    soon as u build a fire on ice on lake superior and fall alseep
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ u thinkin what u saying is goin ova my head.. i can comprehend i just disagree.. my point is you cant bytch about something u not Willing 2 do yoself... now me not gone lie if i crossed paths with Zimmerman i would seriously think about taking that charge... but am i gonna fly all the way 2 florida 4 the ? hell naw... like ive said you want ? 2 hunt him down.. he not in areas where he knows his life could be in high danger.. is he ever in lil Hatti? or the hoods in orlando, Tallahassee? tampa bay? nope so what do u expect? yall just get yall rocks off by "proving" thugs are dumb/worthless.. which like i said in the beginning of this thread "has nothing 2 do with the situation @ hand"... which is funny cuz we went from Zimmerman boxing 2 black on black crime 2 thugs... btw im not caping 4 nobody.. im jus givin my opinion... i kno ? outside of my ? dont give a ? about me... nfg about it... but just like that they dont give a ? about u... so why u so aggy about them not killin Zimmerman? you saying stand 4 somthing and i get you on that and agree... one of my thoughts when i joined the military was "hey i can die out here in these streets jus as fast as i can die over sees.... if i can shoot up ? im beefin wit here i can do it ova there and get paid" now was i standing 4 somthin technically yes... but my mindset was and is " a body is a body no matter what" dont think EVERY gang member just wanna go "destroy" his community.. we come in all different personalities... jus like you feel you won't ? Zimmerman because of yo job.. there is a ? out there making as much and more out there that will take that charge if he cross paths with him...

you saying it ain't going over your head......but yet you don't see how you contradicting yourself

you a thug, but still willing to serve your country cause you "can shoot ? up and get paid"

a thug IS worthless, but that individual's life and potential is not...........my argument is that it's ? up a thug is willing to throw his life away for nothing, but not for a purpose......and somehow you have an issue with that

and I mention your military service because you caping for thugs cause you feel it applies to you somehow

well how are you a thug willing to ? for the military but yet you joined the Air Force (which is the least of the services that would see combat)........and didn't you say you were security forces? that's the military equivalent of police SMH

so you a thug that joined the softest military service to be a cop? no diss to the AF vets

you are a hypocrit with no direction son.......you got passion but it's for the wrong cause
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olf8J_z3snM

you need a day in the jackal type ? basically to do some ? like that, not a rumble tumble ? like mobb

I want you to hit a ? .

Who we hittin?

George Zimmerman

Thee George Zimmerman?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    What gym Does he go to?

Ill beat his ass @ whatever gym he's @.Ill punish him,have his face looking like a used ? .

Somebody tell me what gym he @,real talk, he's in my world now

i'll pay for your plane ticket and two day hotel stay.

no ? ....we talking about beating up the jew ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. This ? .

Doubt it ever happens. But if it does i bet GZ takes 1 punch. Then takes a knee in defeat.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what i am taking from this thread is ? claim to be thugz and street soldiers to a degree but wont go to war over a cause because they wondering why the people who got futures don't do it.

i see thugz clowning dudes who aint about the thugz life but now the thugz and wondering why people aren't about the thugz life.

im confused.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thugs are weak @pralims
    They have no vision, future, plan, knowledge, or anything useful. A true display of ignorance.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already. stay in FL. I would love to.box this Guy, I would do.it for free too,I just want footage of me styling on.Zimmerman.

I would punish him with a steady jab, and I know how to roll the right hand,so he getting countered all day

never was a right hand I couldn't roll
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you saying it ain't going over your head......but yet you don't see how you contradicting yourself

you a thug, but still willing to serve your country cause you "can shoot ? up and get paid"

a thug IS worthless, but that individual's life and potential is not...........my argument is that it's ? up a thug is willing to throw his life away for nothing, but not for a purpose......and somehow you have an issue with that

and I mention your military service because you caping for thugs cause you feel it applies to you somehow

well how are you a thug willing to ? for the military but yet you joined the Air Force (which is the least of the services that would see combat)........and didn't you say you were security forces? that's the military equivalent of police SMH

so you a thug that joined the softest military service to be a cop? no diss to the AF vets

you are a hypocrit with no direction son.......you got passion but it's for the wrong cause
    lol i aint choose 2 be a cop.. they made me cross train 2 that job... also i joined the air force because my asvab scores said i was capable of it... btw security forces have prolly the most criminals out of the jobs in the air force (not that thats a good thing)
    and yes i do have a problem with ? like you saying that a thug is worthless because thats what people label me as.. you sayin that im less then you.. that my family is less then you.. my friends are less then you just because we are considered thugs/hood ? .. so my life aint ? ... and like i said this is the same way of thinkin that let Zimmerman get away with killing trayvon.. and all he did was LOOK like a thug... u dont see a problem with that? and u keep bringin up thugs are willing 2 throw they life away 4 nothing... how do u kno? do u kno every reason every "thug" is in jail 4? i got a ? that is in jail right now 4 murder do u kno why? because a ? tried 2 fight him and he was defending himself.. my cuzin smooth killed somebody why? because a ? paralyzed my lil cuzin because of a mistaken identity... i got another ? that killed sombody because 3 of my ? got shot 4 mistaken identity... those are not good reasons 2 do ? tho right... thats nothing 2 you..

the reason i joined the military was 4 my ? ... loyalty is big 2 me.. i will never change that so yes i am considered a thug.. but at the same time there is more 2 me then that.. YOU dont see that.. i take offense 2 what u say because u sound like my 4th grade teacher that told me i wouldnt amount 2 ? ... because there are plenty of lil ? out there like me that have the potential 2 do big things... yet still be true to them self... thug or not..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    End these TITANAgraphs already.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    lmao @damobb2deep is a ? idiot

who da ? are u?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man.............I'm not reading all these feelings induced posts.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaaannnnn...this dude is making a mockery of folks. And racist white folks are championing him. He needs to be erased, brutally.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Oh, yall ain't heard...we have a winner!

tmz.com/2014/01/30/the-game-george-zimmerman-boxing-trayvon-martin/

The Game - "I'd Beat the F**k Out of George Zimmerman"

The Game will throw his hat in the ring to fight George Zimmerman in the upcoming celebrity boxing match, and he tells TMZ, "I will beat the f**k out of him."

Zimmerman has agreed to the March 1 celebrity boxing match ... the promoter hasn't selected his opponent, but is taking offers at fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Game says, "I would not be boxing for me. I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."

The rapper, who has a tattoo of Trayvon on his leg, says, "I would box him to knock him out," adding, "I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Game would definitely have the edge ... he's 6'5", and 240 lbs of muscle.

Game on.
    This ? better wreck the ? outta GZ. All that ? HE talk on wax? And he's 6'5", 240?

All I know is, Game better ? his life UP, or his Hip-Hop pass might be burned on site.

Good luck, Jayceon.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol y'all want to get mad at him being a celebrity and yet you'll make 100 posts about his celebrity boxing match