GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    1 of my fave rappers

Makes great music
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    sion thinks alot of ? that are wack are nice and he almost always mentions personal stuff and business matters when talkin bout a rapper. LOLOLOL

This shoulda been a poll though
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? has been pure garbage since Black and Yellow, and it hurts my heart because I used to ? with his mixtapes heavy, living in PA.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? has been pure garbage since Black and Yellow, and it hurts my heart because I used to ? with his mixtapes heavy, living in PA.

U Dunno what you're talkin about
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cruella de vil lookin ass ? . ? wiz.
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Looking forward to new material
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Painfully wack
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    By no means is Wiz Khalifa "wack" SMMFH, he's dope, ? can rap, he crafts good songs and unlike his other mixtapes contemporaries he can actually write hit records. He has a bad ? and a lot of money. ? made it and he still puttin out quality music. He might wane in terms of popularity but that ? will always make money. He has an entire sub culture and fan base of loyal potheads that will support him LOLOL.

The ? does his chick or his $ gotta do wit his music? U ? mane..
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    wiz-khalifa1.jpg
    Wiz-Khalifa_2011-03-22_photoby_Adam-Bielawski.jpg
    Smoke-Out.jpg
    Screen%20Shot%202014-01-03%20at%2010.52.30%20AM.png

This ? was always wack but he was I guess listenable back before like 2011

I forget hes a rapper at times and he sound like he raps just for the money and not to be the best at anything.

But in 2014 you can see the larry holmes disease in full effect

Truthfully
    I find it odd when people ? with Currensy but not Wiz (and vice versa)
    These ? are practically the same
    One is just more versatile and the other is more lyrical
    The bold could be true now but back before he blew up I think he rapped with more intent to be considered the best as opposed to now. I would post something but these threads always get turned into the same thing so...

Ehhh yeah but with Curren$y I enjoy his music because its relaxing and its chill but at the same time that ? makes me wanna be successful so I can live that chill life. Plus hes more lyrical like you said and I just fill he is more real than wiz. Maybe its good that spitta never really blew up in the mainstream.Thing is, I didnt like wiz before he blew up at all so I guess you could say I never really ? with him. Only solo song of wiz I have is young boy talk which is from that deal or no deal tape.

I listen to wiz rap and I be like "yeah w/e ? " like it just lacks substance

But so does Currensy lol
    They rap bout the same exact things to a tee.
    Currensy's music is relaxing, chill & makes you wanna be successful so you can live that life; you can say the same thing about Wiz's music. Spitta could never really blow up cause he doesnt have alot of crossover appeal. Funny thing is; give him the right label situation, I dont see why he couldnt make a song like "Hey Ma" and not gain success from it. Anyways theres a reason why these ? get along so well & when they make music they have perfect chemistry.

you do know spitta is signed to a major right?

You do realize that I said "give him the right label situation"
    Where did I imply he wasnt on a major?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Curren$y >> Wiz and it's not close. Spitta mentored that ? . if we already got curren$y the ? we need wiz for? They talk about the same ? .

In what realm is it not even close?
    Currensy isnt near as versatile as Wiz
    But you can absolutely take Currensy off a song & put Wiz over it and it'll be essentially the same track.
    This other bold makes no sense. If we got Jay ? we need Pusha T/Rick Ross/ & a million other rappers for?

Wiz absolutely brings nothin original to a track. Curren$y brings his own unique style, cadence and flow to songs. Wiz does his fake ass lil wayne giggle and a somewhat quicker flow but that's about the only difference between the two.

We already got smooth stoner/rappers in fact counting Devin & Snoop we got more than enough cool stoners, what purpose does wiz serve? What is unique about him as a rapper? He just coping other ? .

That's my point. Among people who do the same content as wiz he is at the bottom. I see no purpose for dude.

Sorry bruh
    This whole post is a massive reach
    As I already stated, one is more versatile & the other is more lyrical
    Outside of that, these ? are the same people.
    And theres been plenty of times Wiz has owned a track that featured Currensy
    Wiz's charisma alone stands out in any track he's on with Spitta
    Dawg Spitta is my mans, I done copped the Stone Immaculate, I am an avid JET; dont make me do this
    And if your point is he serves no purpose than Pusha T, Ross & a million other ? serve no purpose since we already have Jay, Wu-Tang etc.
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz just stinks of faggotry with his leggings. He was decent when he first came out, but Amber Rose has mysterious ways of ? folks heads up (Never really understood what fools see in her ???). I just want to punch Khalifa in the face for breathing b-(
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    sion thinks alot of ? that are wack are nice and he almost always mentions personal stuff and business matters when talkin bout a rapper. LOLOLOL

This shoulda been a poll though

*shrugs* this about Wiz and all that ? I listed is about him, I mean this ? signed a Southern legend (Juicy J) and he's a rookie making moves like that. ? smart as hell. Listen to these tracks and tell me with a straight face Wiz got no talent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX8erLf0jTM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIxhP9dXL4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dql1ew8r_vc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-s-w-A4fA

Great ear for beats, the ? can spit and he's putting out hit records. ? just being "hipsters" on that "he was dope when he was underground but now he blew up I don't even know who Wiz is anymore" LOLOLOLOLOL

I get all off that I just feel he's wack. I'm not knockin anybody for liking him I just think he was always wack but since like 2010 he has gotten worse. Just my opinion.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Wiz is WACK to me in 2014. I knew he would never top Kush & OJ and Mezmorized. Curren$y n Wiz musta done like 100 songs together but i always thought Spitta was on another level. imho the monotone voice and rhyme schemes doesn't "click" for certain people. I think both are dope as hell tho

He full blown "they shoulda never gave you ? money" status now lol believing he wealthy and ? lol.

YO I WAS THINKING THE SAME ? !!!!! Yo as a matter of fact I can co-sign ur whole statement except the both dope as hell part. I was introduced to Wiz off Kush and OJ and was WOWED but dropped his ass off after Rolling Papers.
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    1 of my fave rappers

Makes great music

You gotta be kidding me right???? After you slam Jay for always talking bout selling drugs and having money your favorite rapper talks about smoking weed and having money??????
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wiz-khalifa1.jpg
    Wiz-Khalifa_2011-03-22_photoby_Adam-Bielawski.jpg
    Smoke-Out.jpg
    Screen%20Shot%202014-01-03%20at%2010.52.30%20AM.png

This ? was always wack but he was I guess listenable back before like 2011

I forget hes a rapper at times and he sound like he raps just for the money and not to be the best at anything.

But in 2014 you can see the larry holmes disease in full effect

Truthfully
    I find it odd when people ? with Currensy but not Wiz (and vice versa)
    These ? are practically the same
    One is just more versatile and the other is more lyrical
    The bold could be true now but back before he blew up I think he rapped with more intent to be considered the best as opposed to now. I would post something but these threads always get turned into the same thing so...

Ehhh yeah but with Curren$y I enjoy his music because its relaxing and its chill but at the same time that ? makes me wanna be successful so I can live that chill life. Plus hes more lyrical like you said and I just fill he is more real than wiz. Maybe its good that spitta never really blew up in the mainstream.Thing is, I didnt like wiz before he blew up at all so I guess you could say I never really ? with him. Only solo song of wiz I have is young boy talk which is from that deal or no deal tape.

I listen to wiz rap and I be like "yeah w/e ? " like it just lacks substance

But so does Currensy lol
    They rap bout the same exact things to a tee.
    Currensy's music is relaxing, chill & makes you wanna be successful so you can live that life; you can say the same thing about Wiz's music. Spitta could never really blow up cause he doesnt have alot of crossover appeal. Funny thing is; give him the right label situation, I dont see why he couldnt make a song like "Hey Ma" and not gain success from it. Anyways theres a reason why these ? get along so well & when they make music they have perfect chemistry.

you do know spitta is signed to a major right?

You do realize that I said "give him the right label situation"
    Where did I imply he wasnt on a major?

I was high when I wrote that, I apologize for that bruh
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whack…But back on HOW FLY and KUSH AND OJ…he was dat ?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    He fell off a long time ago. He used to be one of those up and comers to look out for but as the new artists coming in got more lyrical and diverse, he became uninteresting. He failed to step his ? up.. and when he tries, he just copies other artists without doing anything new (Jimi Hendrix persona for example)
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Mac & devin goto higschool was wack ? Y'all gotta give wiz some credit somewhere
    This was damn near how fly/kush&oj mixed together

http://youtu.be/Vez4fYXXwvA
    http://youtu.be/KL6o6yOrwQk
    http://youtu.be/7GK-peswF9g
    http://youtu.be/nQ2DzHto5vI
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    O.N.I.F.C was a much better album than Rolling Papers. He's been off and on since his last album
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiz is no different than most mainstream rappers. He can actually really spit. But hes in the business & also he saw what maintained his income. Music is art, but you need food to live too. The same people complaining about how Wiz sold out are the same ones complaining about New York or West Coast a few years ago. All talk, no support & just bitter revionist history.

This is coming from someone who never been a fan of Wiz. But dude can really rap. But hes on a major label so he has to weigh what will profit his business(es), longevity as well as his finances.

Plus, who knows..what if this is just who he currently wants to be? Why is that so wrong? Im not a fan, but what if thats him? So then hip-hop fans are lying hypocrites if so cuz they always talk about being you & honesty.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taylor Allderdice was dope
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    So Mac & devin goto higschool was wack ? Y'all gotta give wiz some credit somewhere
    This was damn near how fly/kush&oj mixed together

http://youtu.be/Vez4fYXXwvA
    http://youtu.be/KL6o6yOrwQk
    http://youtu.be/7GK-peswF9g
    http://youtu.be/nQ2DzHto5vI

i dnt think I've listened to this all the way thru. But that mac and devin movie was wack as ? ..
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taylor Allderdice was dope

Word. That's the last Wiz joint I bumped.