A letter to the woman who thinks I'm the side chick.

Options
2»

Comments

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is crazy....and not the dismissive way either
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is true son.. this woman keeps going on and on and on, telling people he want her, and using me and I'm in his head trying to make him want me when he really want her... and the woman suppose to moved on in another relationship.

So confront her about it than writing a letter on the IC. Also name names. ? the sublimal ? if you got a problem with her.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    @MoneyPowerRespect if this is her relationship than why he never claims her to his friends, he says she delusional.. but he admits we have something.

I call it more like a failed relationship attempt and she keeps blaming another woman.

@allergens what happened, was we separated on a mutal basis some years back, and both was dating other people. He started dating this girl, and since day one she came in his life CONCEITED. She's high yella and have the lightskin stuck up attitude. So she was putting me down from day 1 saying she was better, and kept downgrading me. She was referring to me as "welfare" broad child support hoe. (I don't even get child support and I'm not on welfare) she was talking about me ? and trifflin, she was saying she look better than me and was going to take my spot. so at one point he defended me. He had pictures of me she saw the pictures, then he said I work, I was clean and I wasn't what she described. I don't know if he told her I look better, but she flipped, and accused him of sleeping with me when he was dating her. Would not stop talking about me, until he looked at her as ? , and cut it off. They dated but he never confesses it was a real relationship, on the other hand she says it was real.

@allergens or any other man, have you been in this boat, would you defend your ex if you felt she wasn't trifflin like your current date describe?

Also we were not cheating with each other, actually separated not being physical, and people still thought we were sleeping around, and even caused drama in the relationships we moved on to. It's like we were separated in two separated worlds but people accused both of us as cheaters because we were still connected. Until we started to thinking thats why we are meant to be. After being separated for years and still going thru this type of drama. I moved on before was in a 7 year relationship so did he. However his flings and dates thought I was his mistress. We did reconnect, but I was taking it slow, because all the drama.

& when I said I observed I wasn't being a side chick, we wasn't being physically involved, (at the time) I was observing the behavior. Trying to figure out which one of them was lying, because he said she was crazy and delusional and stalking him.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WHOA.. I'm about sick of this ? ..but let me clear this, Ive been proposed to by more than one man in my life time, so not at any point, will I just choose a man because he say he want to marry me.

I would like this young woman to please stop trolling me on the internet.. from instagram to twitter to allhiphop, or any other sites..

I was never anyones side piece, and the man this beef is about, I met 10 years prior to her. She's on instagram talking about how inlove he is with her, how it's not over and how I got in the way between them. She's flippin big time. I want her to know she's giving it away that he's not inlove with her, by blaming someone else especially "me" as being the reason they are having problems. I never was in between them. In fact I sat back and observed just to see if he really wanted her deeply inside like she says.

He was telling people good things about me when we were beefing hard not even verbally speaking. I've always been the one more hesitate than he was to take it to a full fledge level. but yes I did fall inlove, but the drama is something my physical body can not handle. So when ? get dramatic, I back away. No he has never put his hand on me, or had me in a threesome.

*Disclaimer* no this man isnt nas, and I would like carmen bryan to know I never was his side piece nor am I thinking about being in a relationship with nas at any point. I never met him.

I'm so tired of these depressed women following me on the net from site to site, making me depressed. Even using my user name on lipstick alley with pics pretending to be me. It's very very sad.. I want them to know I'm not the reason their relationships didnt work out.

Now ? on I.G. Flippin, trolling, sending me messages. I.G is where I have my peace of mind. This woman who thinks I'm the side piece, need to find out the real reason, her relationship didnt work out and stop blaming me.

I'm sick of this sad ? .

Sincerly: A Real Woman in distress.~

>>> http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/510102/ok-this-aint-funny-no-more-brazilianhairmoney#latest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T5CBCHrF8

>>>http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/510102/ok-this-aint-funny-no-more-brazilianhairmoney#latest
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    WHOA.. I'm about sick of this ? ..but let me clear this, Ive been proposed to by more than one man in my life time, so not at any point, will I just choose a man because he say he want to marry me.

I would like this young woman to please stop trolling me on the internet.. from instagram to twitter to allhiphop, or any other sites..

I was never anyones side piece, and the man this beef is about, I met 10 years prior to her. She's on instagram talking about how inlove he is with her, how it's not over and how I got in the way between them. She's flippin big time. I want her to know she's giving it away that he's not inlove with her, by blaming someone else especially "me" as being the reason they are having problems. I never was in between them. In fact I sat back and observed just to see if he really wanted her deeply inside like she says.

He was telling people good things about me when we were beefing hard not even verbally speaking. I've always been the one more hesitate than he was to take it to a full fledge level. but yes I did fall inlove, but the drama is something my physical body can not handle. So when ? get dramatic, I back away. No he has never put his hand on me, or had me in a threesome.

*Disclaimer* no this man isnt nas, and I would like carmen bryan to know I never was his side piece nor am I thinking about being in a relationship with nas at any point. I never met him.

I'm so tired of these depressed women following me on the net from site to site, making me depressed. Even using my user name on lipstick alley with pics pretending to be me. It's very very sad.. I want them to know I'm not the reason their relationships didnt work out.

Now ? on I.G. Flippin, trolling, sending me messages. I.G is where I have my peace of mind. This woman who thinks I'm the side piece, need to find out the real reason, her relationship didnt work out and stop blaming me.

I'm sick of this sad ? .

Sincerly: A Real Woman in distress.~

>>> http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/510102/ok-this-aint-funny-no-more-brazilianhairmoney#latest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5T5CBCHrF8

>>>http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/510102/ok-this-aint-funny-no-more-brazilianhairmoney#latest

nobody in REAL LIFE cares about that thread. Hurt my feelings none, did nothing to my REAL LIFE RESPECT.. KEEP TYPING. I don't know nas, or nicki.. thanks for clearing that up. For years thats what I've been saying. You just want to act like you EVENTED something I already said YEARS AGO. What you just did, proves "IM THE TRENDSETTER"

I havent met one person in real life that think I have a mental illness, or diagnosed by one doctor. Because people who can see me, see exactly whats going on, because I have PROOF.

• BrazilianHairMoney
    edited January 2014
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Shorty....Nas don't know you exist....you like a video chick tryin to put this ? business out there and you don't got no picture no text no email no receipt....you insist on mentioning Nas for what?? ? not even relevant...Although I love your milk dud nipples

I like the way people think I'm a delusional groupie.. for the record I never chased no rappers, or drug dealers or anyone. I'm not even a chaser. These are not my fantasies, to be in a relationship with nas? I'll pass. Never thought about it a day in my ? life. so why the hell would I just accuse of him of doing this type of ? ? Whats my ? motive?

& who i'm talking about in this thread isn't even nas, I'm talking about someone else. I mentioned his baby mama, because she was online and she thought I was nas side chick. She was the one who told me I was talking to nas online, thats who started the drama. She found out I was talking to nas, and told me I was talking to him. I didn't know who the ? was I was talking to. If it wasn't for her I would have never knew it was nas for sure. Then after that, he told some other people lies, that he had a personal encounter. I think it all started out for play trying to make his gf's jealous, but then it didnt stop there. He was trying to start a cat fight but it got bigger than that. & people really believed him

GLAD PEOPLE WAKING UP AND REALIZING I NEVER MET NAS.. another sleeper who just awakened, so now you guys feel smart you finally caught on. go head spread this message like you INVENTED IT. No I didnt say it first you did.. yeah I'm the copy cat..(sarcasm)

Keep it coming who else knows I never met NAS.. BRING IT ON!

@1on1 Fat where?

20frkn6.jpg
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Did she name the female or nah ? I don't want to read all of that

I'm gonna delete it if she didn't ....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eS1KvDf.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>this thread
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Did she name the female or nah ? I don't want to read all of that

I'm gonna delete it if she didn't ....

@mssouthern of course she didn't. You know why? Because she doesn't exist.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    That's what I thought ....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look ? we in love so stay the ? away from him you side ? ? ?