Game vs Zimmerman???

Options
_Menace_
_Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in The Reason
So George Zimmerman is signing up for a Celebrity Boxing Match and Game says he would get in the ring with him.

“I will beat the f**k out of him.”

With those words, California rapper The Game said that he’s ready, able and willing to fight George Zimmerman.
“I would not be boxing for me. I’d be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family,” said The Game to TMZ.

“I would box him to knock him out…I would definitely take pleasure in it. It’s legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon.”

0130-the-game-george-zimmerman-article-tmz-getty-1.jpg

George Zimmerman – the man acquitted of murdering unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in July 2013 – has signed up to take part in a celebrity boxing match.

Damon Feldman, the promoter organising the bout with the star, has confirmed that the fight will take place on 1 March, and that Zimmerman, who is, according to TMZ ‘open to fighting anyone… Even black people’, will donate any earnings he makes from the bout to charity.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/george-zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-match-confirmed-as-rapper-the-game-offers-to-fight-him-i-would-take-pleasure-in-it-9098750.html

Comments