2»

Comments

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Willie Dennis
    CEO & Founder at Relentless Music Ventures
    12,243 followers
    If anyone knows George Zimmerman's people tell them I'm extremely interested in knocking him around.

[img]https://scontent-b-dfw.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1/1607027_705614196145403_1859438042_n.jpg[/img]
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@willie d.....say it aint so!!!!!!
  • Vertebrae
    Vertebrae Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    Nah...Macklemore needs to fight George Zimmerman!

Let's see if he really ridin' for Trayvon after that speech he made at the AMAs.

Source: http://kenjidirect.tumblr.com

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody shouldn't fight him. Why? because he is trying to cash in on hate

He's 2.5 million dollars in debt & trying to find a angle to get paid, somehow, somewhere.

It's a good idea from his point of view but if you see his reasoning behind this ? then don't feed into this ? .

If somebody fight Zimmerman & knock him out, is that really the justice that the black community is really looking for? He probably going to get knocked out, wake up & cash in his written $100,000 check that was granted for him.

So lemme ask you this. Is they going to pay the family of Trayvon Martin?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word game better get in shape cuz if after 4 haymakers he tired and gets beat down he gonna let the nation down and i.dont wanna see him every 3 secs him pullin his shorts up tied them ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..man this would be sad if Game gets beat down lol.....

Let me find out this ? Game went out like Stickv Figgaz did against that white boy and got all kinda work slide to him, Given whats at stake and how polarizing and hated Zimmerman is in the black community that lose would set ? back almost t the slave days

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let Zimmerman fight Sharkeisha..she'd ? him up good