funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    You're in south east Michigan bro ..u have your answer

I'll knock you the ? out ?
    I.don't beat kids but u ill soul slap cracka

Tooshay ?

Touché. You white too? First Vibe, now you. These crackers done infiltrated the system.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn now I can't call him bcotton picker
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tooshay ?

Touché. You white too? First Vibe, now you. These crackers done infiltrated the system.

Naw, ain't Blazini the one that used to be saying tushay?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tooshay ?

Oh. I don't know tho. ? went right over my head then.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Lmao tushay

Ain't nothing worse than a smart dumb ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't u a Cham stan???u prob dyed your hair pink so he would accept your psn friend request... Stand on ya own two before u throw shots at the ? ..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    XBOX fan boys on this board still ? about launch 'exclusives' 2 months into 2014? Your 'exclusive' catalog for the year 2014 is trash but you ? still wanna talk about what Sony dropped on launch in 2013 when none of the 'exclusive' ? dropping this year for your console is ? with what Sony dropping this year? I watched all the gameplay videos released so far and TitanFall looks like complete trash. 2014 is not looking good for you ? . Stop talking...

Shadow Fall outsold every X1 exclusive though. IJS. The public thinks different then they do.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tooshay ?

LMAO!!! I remember that ? ..... :))
  • joshuaboy
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Raging Raven went in and bought 6 PS4's just so he could run back and take a pic of an empty shelf
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    XBOX fan boys on this board still ? about launch 'exclusives' 2 months into 2014? Your 'exclusive' catalog for the year 2014 is trash but you ? still wanna talk about what Sony dropped on launch in 2013 when none of the 'exclusive' ? dropping this year for your console is ? with what Sony dropping this year? I watched all the gameplay videos released so far and TitanFall looks like complete trash. 2014 is not looking good for you ? . Stop talking...

Shadow Fall outsold every X1 exclusive though. IJS. The public thinks different then they do.

Saw that IGN article that the ? sold units but didn't wanna make a big deal about it on this board. 2014 alone gonna speak for itself and ? gonna have to just deal with it.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    28cjdyt.jpg

11gqa2t.jpg

Nice try but we know Google is your friend......

1107131044c_01_zps51652932-630x350.jpg.cf.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tooshay ?

Ain't u a Cham stan???u prob dyed your hair pink so he would accept your psn friend request... Stand on ya own two before u throw shots at the ? ..

Aint you raising a white man's son?

• John_Blazini
    Options
    bruh aint you on your last unemployment check? why are you even talking about gaming... you should be trying to get your real life in order
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    28cjdyt.jpg

11gqa2t.jpg

Nice try but we know Google is your friend......

1107131044c_01_zps51652932-630x350.jpg.cf.jpg

Is it really that hard to believe? From the Walmart down the street:

IMAG0019_zps55e6608f.jpg

IMAG0020_zpsb8431cd7.jpg
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Amazon got PS4's last week and they already sold out ..... smh

• earth two superman
    Options
    i wouldn't say that PS4s are sold out everywhere I go, but I do usually only see 1 or 2 compared to a full stock of Ones. Don't think they're impossible to find, but also dont think they're easy to find.

Whats important is that though both systems have sold well, PS4 is on top as of now, quite a bit more than a simple week head start would have made you think. And PS4 isnt even out in Japan yet I think.

Also, both consoles will undoubtedly beat the wii u's lifetime numbers very soon, if not already.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's funny is 90% of psn ? on here don't even have a ps4 anyways.. they just glad to see its sold out in their local area. Lmao until Sony drops a bonafide classic exclusive I ain't coppin.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    What's funny is 90% of psn ? on here don't even have a ps4 anyways.. they just glad to see its sold out in their local area. Lmao until Sony drops a bonafide classic exclusive I ain't coppin.

If you are someone who plans on getting the PS4 eventually, you should want to see it do well. Who hopes for the failure of something the plan to invest money into?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    ? with money to burn son
    2h4jr74.jpg
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options

If you are someone who plans on getting the PS4 eventually, you should want to see it do well. Who hopes for the failure of something the plan to invest money into?

Its just pointless discussing current gen gaming with ? who only have last gen bank accounts cause Google pics of consoles in stores is the kind of ? yall find exciting.

The rest of us just, you know, play the systems we have at home.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who said I was hoping for failure? What I said was pretty cut and dry.. until i see a unanimous classic exclusive , I'm not coppin. At this juncture it doesn't matter which system u have first.. its about best exclusives.. cause most games are multi plat anyways
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2014
    Options

Who said I was hoping for failure? What I said was pretty cut and dry.. until i see a unanimous classic exclusive , I'm not coppin. At this juncture it doesn't matter which system u have first.. its about best exclusives.. cause most games are multi plat anyways

I'm not arguing with that. Just pointing out that there is good reason for people who haven't bought the system yet to be happy that it's sold out everywhere. I haven't bought it yet because there's no point in buying it. There are no games on it I want to play, it's not backward compatible, so I can't even use it to play the games I do want that are coming out soon. That said, the better it sells, the better the chance that it will have a bunch of good games developed for it in the future.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know the companies under sony make the best exclusives so ? . You know good and damn well Sony will have the best and most original exclusives. Xbox will have shooters and Halo.