Owners of New Gen consoles. Do you have Buyer's Remorse yet?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do have buyer's remorse, I accept console donations.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone really feels their PS4 is useless or something and wish to get rid of the wretched thing, shoot me a pm

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob should have waited to.get ps4 ..I don't play it but I make good money so ? it
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 car payments? What kind of cars you whippin? Anyways no. I knew it wasn't gonna be all that but I'm the type of person who has to have new ? when other people get it. I know it's petty but thats how I am
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it effected my life in some bad way I probably would.

It doesn't though.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a future proof investment. Still enjoying 2K offline with the fam. Just wish there was better psn arcade games, the ? is a don't starve
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent bought one, but I have buyers remorse from having to read about some of these posts ? about their consoles. Like someone put a gun to their head and forced them to buy a system.

I do have the vita, if you consider that next gen. No remorse whatsoever about it. wish I had it sooner.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    particle effects? sounds interesting. I just joined the last generation when I got my ps3 gta v bundle delivered on September 17. free playstation plus free digital games 13 of the best ps3 games stored digitaly. to add to that ps3 will still be making games. every game that's gets released on ps4 will also have a ps3 version. I have no regrets what so ever.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i appreciate the honesty and lack of feelings.

real talk, most people dont like talking bout hindsight when it comes to money.

do you all feel its too soon for a next gen console now that you copped one?

is there any frustration due to a good majority of the launch games being shelved for later?

Not too soon, the last generation was like 7-8 yrs and it shows when compared to PC versions of the same game...

I have no problem waiting on a game as long as they deliver a great finished product...(this why I don't pre-order games)

Battlefield 4 was rushed out the door to meet the launch of the PS4 and XBox1 and was pretty much incomplete upon release...to me that is more frustrating than Watch Dogs getting pushed to a later date...The Last of Us was pushed to a later date and look how that turned out...

• [Deleted User]
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    achewon87 wrote: »
    i appreciate the honesty and lack of feelings.

real talk, most people dont like talking bout hindsight when it comes to money.

do you all feel its too soon for a next gen console now that you copped one?

is there any frustration due to a good majority of the launch games being shelved for later?

Not too soon, the last generation was like 7-8 yrs and it shows when compared to PC versions of the same game...

I have no problem waiting on a game as long as they deliver a great finished product...(this why I don't pre-order games)

Battlefield 4 was rushed out the door to meet the launch of the PS4 and XBox1 and was pretty much incomplete upon release...to me that is more frustrating than Watch Dogs getting pushed to a later date...The Last of Us was pushed to a later date and look how that turned out...

you got damn right it was too soon for BF4.

they still need to make my BFBC3!

also watch dogs was suppose to be for the ps3 and 360... let's not forget that when we are slamming our money down. another thing.... THERE ARE NO HOT NEW GAMING ENGINES BEING USED RIGHT NOW.
    that is frustrating for me.

(random thought: parts of GTA V looked like they were taken right from MC:LA.)

i also think Kaz Hirai ? up when he didn't make GT6 for the PS4.. that alone.. would have sold more PS4's.
    we gon wait about 3-4 years for another GT game.

The way Sony treats GT is baffling it should very much be the Mario of Sony games but they just stay sleeping on it, trying to push Killzone down peoples throat...

Naughty Dog is working on Uncharted 4 so maybe they will get a good engine going for the PS4...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was too soon for both consoles... PS4 looks pretty but I have better on my PC .. there is not much innovation... Xbox one is the more innovative but there are a ? ton of things they could have fixed and head ready for launch not to mention the whole graphics issue.. but gameplay wise there is nothing really next gen about any of the games so far.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My car payment is $405 a month.....
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told y'all ....... I be waiting for Titanfall and Infamous to drop before buying. First couple rounds of consoles gonna be buggy. I'm hoping they work out all flaws by now
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2014
    Nope. Def could have waited but I'm not upset that I did buy it. I still play my PS3 90% of the time but it's still cool to tell ? I got a PS4.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have waited like i played to but on xmas i got A good bouns plus cash from fam that me nd the wife split between us. I would have bought a new dj mixer bit the one i wanted was all sold out.

I mean i knew about the lAck of games on the ps4 but it dont matter games will be flowing in come around march i think.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    ? no, Infamous and Metal Gear Solid 5 BOTH gonna be dropping in March. ? kinda ? is you on ? ?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent bought one, but I have buyers remorse from having to read about some of these posts ? about their consoles. Like someone put a gun to their head and forced them to buy a system.

Broke ? post.
  • [Deleted User]