Owners of New Gen consoles. Do you have Buyer's Remorse yet?

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No remorse here because I didn't pay for it lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    I havent bought one, but I have buyers remorse from having to read about some of these posts ? about their consoles. Like someone put a gun to their head and forced them to buy a system.

Broke ? post.

last thing anybody needs to be accusing anybody of in a forum based on subscription based gaming...

? .

its just focus though. being called broke by him is like being called a slow runner by joseph sun.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *waiting until price drop post*
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think you are speaking on behalf of sony when saying there arent enough games to be playing. i have no buyers remorse because 2k it self is live AF. i have 8 games already.. the only think im ? about is the party system on the 1. once this update comes out itll be all gravy tho
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling us that we would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.
  • [Deleted User]
  • earth two superman
    focus dont you got to be in the xbox one thread asking men to exercise with you?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling you that you would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.

? my thread for i ban you.
    you the only ? in here trying to start beef.

? off.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here.gif%3Fw%3D630

LOL. Just my opinion lil' man, wasn't trying to upset you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamel gets mad making decisions at the .99¢ store.

PS4 isn't THAT expensive.

Although, I didn't spend a dime to get it.

But whether you get it now or later, the difference will not be much.

A PS4 @ launch that's $399 is damn good.

The games right now is meh but that doesn't matter. The launch titles are always mediocre. You gotta wait for those good games and they're literally 1-3 months away.

Even if I would've bought it, I wouldn't have buyers remorse.
  • earth two superman
    VIBE wrote: »

"Damn I should've bought the half-ply toilet paper instead of the little green army men. ? the government yo."
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling us that we would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.

You don't have any 'exclusives' dropping this year. Stop talking fanboy...
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • VIBE
    I feel you nh

games or no games

don't care, I got a ps4
  • VIBE
    Only thing I dislike, no youtube.
  • earth two superman
    the ps3 youtube app is excellent too. it has to be coming soon for the 4..
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man the custom background image and YouTube will come to the ps4 . Just give it time
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    YouTube.com/pair still gets it done
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta have the browser on YouTube tv though I think
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

PS4 isn't THAT expensive.

Although, I didn't spend a dime to get it.

But whether you get it now or later, the difference will not be much.

A PS4 @ launch that's $399 is damn good.

The games right now is meh but that doesn't matter. The launch titles are always mediocre. You gotta wait for those good games and they're literally 1-3 months away.

Even if I would've bought it, I wouldn't have buyers remorse.

aint really about the price tho...

it's more to do with, was the ? worth it? is it sitting gathering dust?
    did the pull an okey doke... etc.

i find it humorous some of yall getting defensive...

WiiU.
    im fairly certain somebody here has one... wonder how they feel about that ? .

I have a wii u lol

been living as an expat the past year and a half(indonesia), gave the ps3 to my lil bro when I Left...copped it like a couple months back with darksiders,injustice, rayman and teggen tag(for like 300$)

dont have much Time to game now but ? is cool, while the wife be watching tv, Im playing on the gamepad, plus the pro controller is excellent...

? ....nintendo is bound to drop the classics(....zelda)

when somebody finally hacks this ? and finds away to stream the gamepad etc Ill be all over that

ill convert the wii u in a steam machine...

im dissapointed in the third party support though....games like dark souls 2 and thief should be able to run on this ? in 1080p 60 frames no probs

nintendo ? us all up though, the best thing that can happen right now is that the wii u flops, ? smash bros/zelda, force nintendo to drop something that can compete with the ps4, not just graphics wise but online network, indie support and so on.

? the wii u is the perfect system for indie devs...console had so many potential but mofos refused to make it happen
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll cop a PS4/Xbox One when they have those "comes with an extra controller, game and is half the price" next year or some ? . I'm still good with my 360.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices ain't going to drop for a couple years
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't have any 'exclusives' dropping this year. Stop talking fanboy...

I guess titanfall doesn't count huh