Owners of New Gen consoles. Do you have Buyer's Remorse yet?

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Jamel gets mad making decisions at the .99¢ store.

PS4 isn't THAT expensive.

Although, I didn't spend a dime to get it.

But whether you get it now or later, the difference will not be much.

A PS4 @ launch that's $399 is damn good.

The games right now is meh but that doesn't matter. The launch titles are always mediocre. You gotta wait for those good games and they're literally 1-3 months away.

Even if I would've bought it, I wouldn't have buyers remorse.

aint really about the price tho...

it's more to do with, was the ? worth it? is it sitting gathering dust?
    did the pull an okey doke... etc.

i find it humorous some of yall getting defensive...

WiiU.
    im fairly certain somebody here has one... wonder how they feel about that ? .

I have a wii u lol

been living as an expat the past year and a half(indonesia), gave the ps3 to my lil bro when I Left...copped it like a couple months back with darksiders,injustice, rayman and teggen tag(for like 300$)

dont have much Time to game now but ? is cool, while the wife be watching tv, Im playing on the gamepad, plus the pro controller is excellent...

? ....nintendo is bound to drop the classics(....zelda)

when somebody finally hacks this ? and finds away to stream the gamepad etc Ill be all over that

ill convert the wii u in a steam machine...

im dissapointed in the third party support though....games like dark souls 2 and thief should be able to run on this ? in 1080p 60 frames no probs

nintendo ? us all up though, the best thing that can happen right now is that the wii u flops, ? smash bros/zelda, force nintendo to drop something that can compete with the ps4, not just graphics wise but online network, indie support and so on.

? the wii u is the perfect system for indie devs...console had so many potential but mofos refused to make it happen

Wii U has some dope games and this year they will get some more. Only thing that sucks is that Nintendo doesn't have enough employees to put out more games with more frequency. Considering that they're about to acquire new assets (including dev houses) and have finally consolidated their handheld and console gaming divisions (which is key to developing more games and getting games out more frequently) I expect them to ramp ? up more now since they have no one to depend on but themselves.
  • Broddie
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling us that we would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.

You don't have any 'exclusives' dropping this year. Stop talking fanboy...

I guess titanfall doesn't count huh

Or Quantum Break, or Sunset Overdrive, or Forza Horizon 2, or Project Spark...
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about getting my PS4 next week, when I get my taxes. Idk what game(s) I want yet.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised the PS4 has nothing to play/do right now. Sony's entire marketing campaign leading up to launch and beyond was them literally telling us that we would have to wait for anything interesting or "great" on the platform. Can't fault them for honest advertising. Its why I went with the XBOX One at launch. I will pick up the PS4 later whenever they start announcing interesting games for it and showing me how they plan to innovate more than just a HD HD PS3 with a nightlight stuck on a controller.

Don't quantum Break drop this year too?
  • Broddie

Don't quantum Break drop this year too?

Yes amongst others.
  • Broddie
    Hell this time around Microsoft learned from the other 2 and even has some niche exclusives on the way this year (D4, Below) and this is just one year in and we don't know what else they're gonna announce at E3. There are reasons to ? about Xbox One but lack of exclusives is definitely not one of them.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

? looks trash. CoD on steroids.

• ZydecoShawty
    Broddie wrote: »

Another Forza after Forza just dropped last year my ? ? Sunset Overdrive looks trash and shouldn't be mentioned.

• Broddie
    edited February 2014

Another Forza after Forza just dropped last year my ? ? Sunset Overdrive looks trash and shouldn't be mentioned.

Forza Horizon has different mechanics from the conventional Forza series. It's an open world game so it's not the same thing. Nobody has seen anything but a trailer for Sunset Overdrive so it's difficult to gauge what it even looks like at this point outside of art style (which is dope). The reason it has hype is because of the people in charge. As a Playstation gamer you should know the greatness that Insomniac is capable of. Nice try though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Broddie
    edited February 2014
    I don't even own an Xbox One. I'm planning on copping one by the holidays or shortly after that same with Wii U and PS4. Just pointing out the fallacy in his claim that there are no exclusives on that platform for 2014.
  • [Deleted User]
  • ZydecoShawty

Forza Horizon has different mechanics from the conventional Forza series. It's an open world game so it's not the same thing. Nobody has seen anything but a trailer for Sunset Overdrive so it's difficult to gauge what it even looks like at this point outside of art style (which is dope). The reason it has hype is because of the people in charge. As a Playstation gamer you should know the greatness that Insomniac is capable of. Nice try though.

Sunset Overdrive is trash. It's why nobody heard or seen anything on that ? since E3 of last year. But let fanboys continue with the hype machine.

• Broddie

Sunset Overdrive is trash. It's why nobody heard or seen anything on that ? since E3 of last year. But let fanboys continue with the hype machine.

I don't even know why I bothered entertaining you. This is the last time I'll ever respond to anything you have to say regarding video games. Clearly you're more clueless than a brainless ? when it comes to that subject.

• Broddie
    driveclub<<<<<<<<<<<<ridge racer 7

On the real though how come there wasn't a Ridge Racer with this Playstation launch?
  • [Deleted User]
  • ZydecoShawty

I don't even know why I bothered entertaining you. This is the last time I'll ever respond to anything you have to say regarding video games. Clearly you're more clueless than a brainless ? when it comes to that subject.

Bruh, you telling me this emotional ass ? ? like I'm supposed to give a muthafuck? Man, ? you.

• [Deleted User]
  • Broddie
    driveclub<<<<<<<<<<<<ridge racer 7

On the real though how come there wasn't a Ridge Racer with this Playstation launch?

because nobody liked the criterion version they just put out a qtr ago...

split/second >>>>>>ridge racer criterion....

i hope ea and criterion dont own the rr license.

Nah it's still with Namco.

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah. i dont play it as much as i thought i would but i got grown up ? to do.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah I have not even touched my PS3 in over a month since I bought it.The console itself is worth it.When you get one you will understand.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited February 2014
    @zydecoshawty

wait till a truely hot racer come out... and not some need for speed world knockoff...
    im gon ? you up.

? gonna be a great game. Nobody likes sim racers. That's why Forza changed ? up a few years ago to appeal to more casual gamers.
  • [Deleted User]
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

why should it? its not an xbox one exclusive. you can get it on PC, and it will likely sell a lot better on the 360.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

why should it? its not an xbox one exclusive. you can get it on PC, and it will likely sell a lot better on the 360.

so you gone cop that on the PS3/4 ?? oh nvm.. i forgot.. its an EXCLUSIVE .. lol M$ hardware only