Let some of the less fortunate eat for a year but you know what time it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=QzoEF9s2OTQ

That hat in the still shot tho.

Fans ? up too.

KevinDurant924__platform_HIGH_Grid_1_640x360_49933891818.jpg

BZfKLYqIgAAlibr.jpg:medium
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ that Skins gear. Durant looks like a damn fool.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »

You trying to run me the fair one?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seahawks still pick before the skins in the draft.

LMAO
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    BDB wrote: »

My dude, I have no soul at the moment. You do not want to fight me.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    need receivers and cornerbacks.....wouldn't mind an upgrade at OLB opposite DeAndre Levy....might need a replacement for Brandon Pettigrew at TE as well....FS could be upgraded as well Louis Delmas is too inconsistent
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting to see where the Eagles are going in the Draft/Free Agency. Would like to see a playmaking safety (? you Andy Reid for not Drafting Earl Thomas) or a dominant pass rusher added to the roster.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raiders return to respectability book it

• MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    As For my Giants, That Superbowl squad, is no more.. They gotta blow that ? up and rebuild.. We need overhaul, from offense, defense and special teams..

Three pieces that gotta build around for offense is Eli, Justin Pugh and Victor Cruz. Hakeem Nicks can kiss my ass and get the ? out.. No way in hell, they should resign that ? .. and give him big money.. ? him.. Pathetic ? he put up this season.. 0 TD's Randle .. Jerrel Jernigan .. Hixon ill would Keep..

For our Defense is Jason Pierre Paul, Johnathan Hankins, Damontre Moore, Jon Beason, Antrel Rolle, Will Hill(? my get suspend for fail drug test this next season probably be cut) and Prince Amukamara. Resigning Beason is a MUST. As well for Justin Tuck, and safety Stevie Brown. As for Linval Joesph.. We may get outbid for him..

Half of our damn roster.. Are free agents, by march.. So we gotta make some moves.. To who to sign back and not to sign back.. Chris Snee, David Baas, Corey Webster and David Diehl Them ? can't be brought back, especially David Diehl.. he's gone. Retiring.. Most of our back bone veteran players..

But.. We gotta fix our broken offensive line.. Top priority Asap.. Gotta get that ? fix..

Our RB game needs to be Fix Top Priority..

Tight End... Let see what the draft brings.. We need a big body type. Athletic.. Top Priority

WR ..If I'm the Giants I look for smart, reliable receivers instead of just pure speed guys or athletes.. See what the draft brings..

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be tough taking down Seattle next year my NFC bruhs

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

Top free agents

http://nfltraderumors.co/2014-nfl-free-agents-top-50-list/

They'll lose a lot of players over the next two years due to salary demands a lot of those cats are still playing on their rookie contacts I believe.
    It's going to be tough taking down Seattle next year my NFC bruhs

641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

Top free agents

http://nfltraderumors.co/2014-nfl-free-agents-top-50-list/

They'll lose a lot of players over the next two years due to salary demands a lot of those cats are still playing on their rookie contacts I believe.

they will lose and gain. Just like every other team,but so far it seems like they good at evaluating talent. They'll be fine.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Menace posting a picture that has nothing to do with football

And Jynxed the ? out'a my nikka Oshea Jackson. He's the only one alive in that picture.

R.I.P. in advance. Thanks alot, Menace.

O'Shea dont give ah flying ? about you
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDB wrote: »

My dude, I have no soul at the moment. You do not want to fight me.

What were ur thoughts during the game?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeTaL wrote: »
    As For my Giants, That Superbowl squad, is no more.. They gotta blow that ? up and rebuild.. We need overhaul, from offense, defense and special teams..

Three pieces that gotta build around for offense is Eli, Justin Pugh and Victor Cruz. Hakeem Nicks can kiss my ass and get the ? out.. No way in hell, they should resign that ? .. and give him big money.. ? him.. Pathetic ? he put up this season.. 0 TD's Randle .. Jerrel Jernigan .. Hixon ill would Keep..

For our Defense is Jason Pierre Paul, Johnathan Hankins, Damontre Moore, Jon Beason, Antrel Rolle, Will Hill(? my get suspend for fail drug test this next season probably be cut) and Prince Amukamara. Resigning Beason is a MUST. As well for Justin Tuck, and safety Stevie Brown. As for Linval Joesph.. We may get outbid for him..

Half of our damn roster.. Are free agents, by march.. So we gotta make some moves.. To who to sign back and not to sign back.. Chris Snee, David Baas, Corey Webster and David Diehl Them ? can't be brought back, especially David Diehl.. he's gone. Retiring.. Most of our back bone veteran players..

But.. We gotta fix our broken offensive line.. Top priority Asap.. Gotta get that ? fix..

Our RB game needs to be Fix Top Priority..

Tight End... Let see what the draft brings.. We need a big body type. Athletic.. Top Priority

WR ..If I'm the Giants I look for smart, reliable receivers instead of just pure speed guys or athletes.. See what the draft brings..

Good... Y'all can pick up Micheal oher
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trent Dilfer is a fuckn idiot. How does a 11-12 (1-2 in SB) playoff record not tarnish your legacy? At the end of the day it's about winning.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots got work to do, last time we lost to Peyton in the playoffs we went and made a splash in the off season, we can't rely on Gronk anymore they need to get Brady some help, the window is closing
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need our top 3 pics on offense. that wr core we had last year was utter ass juice. get geno some reliable targets fix the o line pick up a safety and an lb and we should b respectable again. maybe draft a running back cuz we need a game changer at rb.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots got work to do, last time we lost to Peyton in the playoffs we went and made a splash in the off season, we can't rely on Gronk anymore they need to get Brady some help, the window is closing

From AZ to Nice&Smooth tho? lol.
  • greenwood1921
    edited February 2014
    As for my birds, our work is cut out for us.

1. Get healthy.

2. Get a D-line/pass rush.

3. A vet safety to light a fire under Decoud's goofy ass.

4. Get a couple studs for the O-line.

I know Dimitroff will be lurkin' in the cut on draft day and in free agency. Will be interesting to see what he does.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This the first time where the offense on the Bears don't need to change.

It's time to put this old ass defense out to pasture. Chris Conte shouldn't even be in the league with how garbage he is.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .” Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin didn't appreciate the comment and right after his team's Super Bowl win Sunday night, he called Chris Carter out...
    quote:

"I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is. I respect what you did on the field. But stick to football,” Baldwin said of Carter via NJ.com. “Stick to playing football because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down, you need to go back. Because you’re saying some stuff that doesn’t really make sense.”

“That dude that said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him. But I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances and I also saw two losses in the conference championship. I have a Super Bowl ring and I will gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it.”

I don't know if this is ether or him being too emotional
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    NY JETS

In the draft...
    I hope we use the 1st 2 picks on a WR (Mike Evans) and S (Lamarcus Joyner) then draft the best TE on the board.

In FA...
    I hope we make solid offer to Brian Orakpo to sure up our OLB spot and make a decent offer to Brandon Pettigrew or give a 1 year deal to Jermichael Finley. we need a pass catching TE. make decent offer to Jacoby Ford to add depth @ WR

and resign OL Austin Howard
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niners biggest needs are corner and speed at receiver

I'm hoping Marquise Lee falls far enough in the draft for us to grab him with the 30th pick.

We might need to take a safety in the draft too though cuz I don't think Whitner will be back.

• Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cowboys will once again have a sorry ass draft and go 8-8. Not really looking forward to seeing anything they do because its been the same ? since '95
  • greenwood1921
    allday1992 wrote: »
    .” Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin didn't appreciate the comment and right after his team's Super Bowl win Sunday night, he called Chris Carter out...
    quote:

"I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is. I respect what you did on the field. But stick to football,” Baldwin said of Carter via NJ.com. “Stick to playing football because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down, you need to go back. Because you’re saying some stuff that doesn’t really make sense.”

“That dude that said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him. But I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances and I also saw two losses in the conference championship. I have a Super Bowl ring and I will gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it.”

I don't know if this is ether or him being too emotional

Little bit of both. He's also following the "leader" Sherman. When a Mr. Me-Too nikka sees something work for one nikka, they'll try it too. Expect to see nikkas all over the league next year trying way too hard to drop "ether" in post-game interviews.

Reporter: "So tell us about your 3 touchdowns today, Michael."

Michael: "I saw somebody with a BROWNS SHIRT AT DA MALL -- disrespectin' me and my whole family cuz I play for da STEELERS! Don't EVER disrespect me and my team again ol' shirt wearin' ass *bleep*..."